Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name (64983 Views)

Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 / Putin: How Can 200 Russians Beat Up English Fans? / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Orikinla(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Mikel magic can even make Chelsea win the EPL! grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by caprini1: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2016
zuchyblink:
Mpa ejimma no dey carry last
Lol.....parenthood,makes most men very responsible.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by pat077: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Mou fall mikel rise. What mikel needs is consistency
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by caprini1: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Mikel knew a lot fans in Nigeria supports Chelsea,and are passing thru a lot of pain...brother just had to step up and help his own.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by mrdna(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2016
am coming just wait
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by lasisi69(f): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Endtime observation
Na u talk am o

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by martolux(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2016
THE STONE THE BUILDER REFUSED....[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Gabaleve(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
My mind keeps telling me this... Mikel will soon become the best soccer player that Africa has ever produced..Just waiting for the right time.
at 28?....joke of d new year
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Who told u he is a legent @chelsea opsad
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by taiocol: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
firstking01:
Who told u he is a legent @chelsea opsad

Take it or leave it, mikel is a Chelsea Legend

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Uyi168: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2016
olojuede01:
Chai .... Na so Chelsea don fall reach sad

It was just Crystal Palace for GOd's sake!!!! shocked

Make e do am against PSG before I go believe cool cool
..guy,calm dwn,dsame crystal palace won chelsea at stamford bridqe...
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by tomholly: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2016
anything can happen. God can promote anybody anytime oooooooooooooo
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by ihatebuhari(f): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2016
ceejay4real:

Sweety pls kindly call me on 08035449602. I guess we can be of great use 2 each other. Wow! U ar like Nicky Minaj & Beyonce combined! Hahaha!
I will call u, tanks for d contact
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by firstking01(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
My mind keeps telling me this... Mikel will soon become the best soccer player that Africa has ever produced..Just waiting for the right time.
nawa o bros...una dey follow football @all?...mikel has almost passed his primesad...wen will he start to achieve all that @28?,,,u knw african players gets too old quick, and dat mks dem to retire to early, i dnt knw y,,,people like kanu, okocha and sm of african stars who have hanged boots are supposed to still be playing football nw...ok for instance...u knw kevin nolan dat played wit okocha @bolton?,,,and d likes of ryan giggs and paul scholes...all these people started football before okocha and kanu,,,bt okocha and kanu retired b4 dem, even opong george weah, he retired early too...d list goes on and on like da.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Truckpusher(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Honestly , we all need to learn a lot from Mikel.
Once a budding star was being played in an unfamiliar position , after he was dumped on the bench for ages but when he was called he showed stability and class.

He really held down that defensive midfield well unlike Matic who keep making blunders upon blunders yet Jose didn't find it necessary to replace him and give Mikel a chance to do something his own way.
Kudos Mikel , you just got yourself more beautiful years of footballing - Who say Pikin and wife no dey change luck ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by firstking01(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2016
taiocol:

Take it or leave it, mikel is a Chelsea Legend
u knw d criterions to be a legent in a team?,,,abi na u confer am to mikelsad
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by emmasege: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Mikel is still good buh its just that most Nigerians are so bad mouthed that they cant say anything good about their own son....He keep getting his money tho.
You dey mind them. We told them that Mikel is still Nigeria's best and one of Africa's best at the moment, but dey no won gree. The stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by taiocol: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2016
firstking01:
u knw d criterions to be a legent in a team?,,,abi na u confer am to mikelsad

No. Maybe you should list em for me

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by nickxtra(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Oga that' a dream. The issue with Mikel is not whether he is good, but being fantastic in a match and in several matches, he is irritating. He plays smart today with a lot of praises, but goes to sleep at many occasions. These attitudes always get his ardent followers upset, hence his low fan support base and low global rating compared to his contemporaries. He should stop being erratic by realising that he is no longer a boy, but a man.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2016
I keep on sayin it that mourinho was architect of his own misfortune. His stubborness has cost him his job. I donnu why he kept paring matic with fabregas when mikel was there. Matic wasn't on top of his game this season and there was a call for mou to drop him.he doesn't call for team rotation. Once u don't make it to mou 1st eleven,then u ar O.Y.O. Mikel is good. Hope to see more of him this season. Chelsea till 6ft!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2016
taiocol:

No. Maybe you should list em for me
no, i wud refer to d likes of denis bergkamp of arsenal, ryan giggs of man united...go ask dem, or even frank lampard of chelseasad
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by dammywapes(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
@what age?
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by safarigirl(f): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I don't know what's wrong with us . The same mikel that play like we Nigerians don't mean anything to him is being compared to zidane today. Obi is a bad market and, maurinho destroyed him by making him a defensive midfielder.
same Mikel that was your best player at AFCON and Confeds?

Mikel turns up when necessary and that is more than enough. BTW, it wasn't just Nigerians hyping him, as I'm sure you can read, Chelsea fans worldwide hyped him, those are the people that matter, those are the people that help him get paid, people like you might as well be lint on a shirt

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Jarus(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:

Still waiting for right time after 11 years? kiss
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Jarus(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2016
safarigirl:

Mikel turns up when necessary and that is more than enough. BTW, it wasn't just Nigerians hyping him, as I'm sure you can read, Chelsea fans worldwide hyped him, those are the people that matter, those are the people that help him get paid, people like you might as well be lint on a shirt

90% of Chelsea fans worldwide complain about him. Well, at least before this game. And since UCL final.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by famousroland(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Mikel gave his very best against crystal palace

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by safarigirl(f): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Jarus:

90% of Chelsea fans worldwide complain about him. Well, at least before this game. And since UCL final.
the games he's played under Hiddink, I read no complaints, even the few under Mou, they see him as a stabilizer.

It's Naija Chelsea fans that complain

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by taiocol: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2016
firstking01:
no, i wud refer to d likes of denis bergkamp of arsenal, ryan giggs of man united...go ask dem, or even frank lampard of chelseasad

What's the criteria for calling one a legend not namea of Legends. So you can't even answer questions you asked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by bluice2(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Mikel is still good buh its just that most Nigerians are so bad mouthed that they cant say anything good about their own son....He keep getting his money tho.

This week they love him, next week they hate him; both weeks he gets paid. . . . . .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by robosky02(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
safarigirl:

my only wish

is that he stays consistant with his form

not blowing hot and cool
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by robosky02(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
by the way if the sack of MOU will bring the best of MIKEL

why have we waited soooooooooooooo long

he should be allowed to play his game

not MOU back pass role

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
grin
ModiKen:
John Obi Mikel for President?! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / Mohamed Salah shaves off his beard (photo) / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.