Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name (64830 Views)

Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2 / Putin: How Can 200 Russians Beat Up English Fans? / After Mourinho’s Sack, Mikel Obi, The 'Consistent' One #Mikel Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by engrjacuzzi: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2016
I will rather vote Mikel obi for President in APC party over mumu Joseph yobo of PDP.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by femolala001(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Chelsea legend and Nigerian midfielder had a very brilliant performance against Crystal Palace this afternoon . WORLD Twitter was awash with praises for the resurgent 28-year-old midfielder and hilarious comparisons with world's best players like Xavi , Zidane , Iniesta , Makelele .

English Chelsea fans during the match sang his name with much delight as The Blues won the game 3-0 to climb to 14th on the EPL table .

Read tweets and watch the video below :

cc : lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1bU0jYR47g

source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/01/hilarious-tweets-as-mikel-trends.html

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by femolala001(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
I will rather vote Mikel obi for President in APC party over mumu Joseph yobo of PDP.
I think u have lost ur sense of humour
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by gemale(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Trust Nigerians 2 develop voluntary amnesia wt dis performance. Dey wld temporarily 4gt d seasons of mediocrity & inconsistencies because of 1 gud match. Instead of us 2 encourage d guy 2 replicate & improve such performances in subsequent matches, we r quick 2 applaud & over hype his ability over a football side dts @ best average. 2 add insult 2 injury, som1 had d nerve 2 call him d African Zidane. Dts is d highest insult 2 D hallowed name of 1 of D greatest football maestros dt ever grace d game. He can't even fill d shoes if d almighty Jay Jay okocha. Mikel is a shining example of talent gone 2 waste in d dustbin of mediocrity. His performance ystrdy can't change dt. His only chance 4 redemption is 4 him 2 consistently give such stellar performances week in week out 4 club & also do d same 4 d super Eagles.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
safarigirl:
the games he's played under Hiddink, I read no complaints, even the few under Mou, they see him as a stabilizer.

It's Naija Chelsea fans that complain

Mou played Mikel during his first season at the club when Chelsea were totally defensive . Even pundits observed that Mikel stabilizes Chelsea's defence and midfield . The dude is currently the best defensive midfielder in the world ! Ancelotti and Hindink - two real men in the game knew his worth and they always featured him . With Mikel as your defensive midfielder , there is freedom in the midfield which flows through to the attack - as seen during the game against Crystal Palace .

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Crystal5:
Soap! Yah, you heard me. It's soap. You bathe with it, you wash your hair with it, it all comes down to soap. And when it comes to your skin there's no better way to care for it than with TDC Honey Beauty Soap. Suitable for all skin types and complextion. Perfect for the treatment of pimples and eczema and it gives your skin the nourishment it deserves.
you jerk off with it, its soap! lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by exceloup: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Lalasticlala , come see our Mikel trending World Wide
CHANGE MY FOOT.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
If only he can reproduce this stellar performance more oftener than not, then...
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by rhymxkid(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Crystal5:
Soap! Yah, you heard me. It's soap. You bathe with it, you wash your hair with it, it all comes down to soap. And when it comes to your skin there's no better way to care for it than with TDC Honey Beauty Soap. Suitable for all skin types and complextion. Perfect for the treatment of pimples and eczema and it gives your skin the nourishment it deserves.
pls do drop where I can reach u...or perhwow u WhatsApp me through my signature
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by firstking01(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2016
taiocol:

What's the criteria for calling one a legend not namea of Legends. So you can't even answer questions you asked undecided
u dnt seem to gerrit, do u??...these players once carried their club on their shoulders...mikel neva reach dat level na.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by DrChukzy(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2016
persius555:
That performance was just another flash in the pan. Mikel's problem has to do with consistency. Expect a lacklustre performance soon. Though, i wish he would seriously up his game.
On a good day, mikel is a joy to watch.

Yea, you are right. Consistency is all he needs.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by DrChukzy(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2016
BALLOSKI:
we are not stvpid . He treats Nigeria with disdain contempt and you want us to idolize him because of a single match? Maurinho destroyed Mikel, I think he has the right man who could make him play again.
Yes, Hindink will give him enuf playing time
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Is that Mikel holding that sign( Mikel for ballon d'or) or its photo shopped?? Either ways, that's a good dream.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2016
olojuede01:
Chai .... Na so Chelsea don fall reach sad

It was just Crystal Palace for GOd's sake!!!! shocked

Make e do am against PSG before I go believe cool cool

Human beings!! Chai!!!
Unnecessary hate.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Niyinficient(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
When i dey always analyse Mikel give football fans dem go dey say i no sabi football...... awon werey go dey support that one-legged Serbian.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by petitmonde(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Crystal5:
do u sell the soap?
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by otipoju(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Niyinficient:
When i dey always analyse Mikel give football fans dem go dey say i no sabi football...... awon werey go dey support that one-legged Serbian.

Thank you. You sabi ball. From the moment I saw matic play, I asked my friends...hiw can you say this guy is better than Mikel. Do you guys understand football at all

One of the vital ingredients of a good defensive midfielder, is positional discipline...to sniff and snuff out counter attacks.

Now it is easier to see,approach and eliminate threats with your back to your goal post because you have held your position than pursuing your opponent with the ball at his feet towards your goal which Matic does constantly leaving the defenders exposed.

Mourinhos biggest mistake was benching Mikel all the time and I felt as a coach who prides himself in not conceding goals,he should have known better.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
rhymxkid:

pls do drop where I can reach u...or perhwow u WhatsApp me through my signature
Contact information- 08037169780, 08188513647
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
petitmonde:

do u sell the soap?
I'm an advertiser
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by spiralwedge(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
What a consolation for the many tears of the about-to -be-relegated Chelsea
Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Kulas: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Patience Mikel Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name by Godwinmbina(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2016
nice one they for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History / Fan Grabs Mohamed Salah's Injured Shoulder In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.