Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies (760 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Adasun(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
let me hit the nail on da head joor!!!grin,i saw my secondary skul cruch this december,it's been long we c each other.we exchange pleasantries nd she gave me her card,2day i decided to call her,only for her requesting dat she wants to knw my hwz 2day. I said no problem nd i directed her to my hwz.she came with one idiot guysad like dat who was charting her up even when precious(my cruch)was nt giving him attention(she met him on da road why asking for my hwz).da guy did not even acknology my prescense nor knw dat he is in my hwz.she finally dismiss him when she gave him her fake numberembarassed.i was visibly angry.hw can he runs a babe down to someone's hwzprecious is very pretty not dat she got body like as$ or anything but she is facialy beautiful and this fool has the gods to woo her down to my hwzsadis it by force dat all pretty ladies must not pass u by?i tire for some men abeg.
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
well bcaus they are pretty ladies starved.
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Most times is the common sense that leaves on its own.
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by DuchessLily(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol... Sorry OP , no mind d guy
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Some women's beauty be like "Anti-Common-Sense"

You see 'em and your brain will switch off.

cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by myfantasies(f): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op don't blame him

He is just admiring God's wonderful works grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Adasun(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
softappless:
well bcaus they are pretty ladies starved.
i don't understand you
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Adasun(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Op don't blame him
He is just admiring God's wonderful works grin
like seriously?
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Adasun(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Some women's beauty be like "Anti-Common-Sense"

You see 'em and your brain will switch off.

cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
mabe u have done worseembarassed
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by myfantasies(f): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Adasun:
like seriously?
Yes

Nd it is marvelous in his eyes grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Adasun(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes
Nd it is marvelous in his eyes grin
hahahaha grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Monalisa185(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
simply put 'POWER OF A WOMAN'
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by yemoxyl(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op is that gibberish? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Adasun(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
yemoxyl:
what do u mean
Re: Why Do Some Men Loose Their Common Sense When They Sight Pretty Ladies by Kaylexzy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
yemoxyl:

Gbam!!

You jex took d words outta my mouth...

I couldn't understand a thing o...

(1) (Reply)

New Inventory: Easy Way On They Make Black People To Bleach (graphic Pix) / Don't Be Too Quick To Judge People.. A Must Read.. / Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.