Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had (760 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / :how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by kingofpool: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
In life, their are some certain painful or heart wrecking experiences that happens to us, in some you wnt believe that you ll see the light of the next day, or you ll like commiting suicide. But at the end we still overcome them one way or another. So mine was the death of my father, I wrote jamb two times all to no avail on my third attempt I was able to get admission, nobody else knew about it apart from my father and lecturer from my side that wanted to help me and run things through, so he called unto my father to bring money for acceptance fee and other ish like that, on tuesday morning he set out to go and see the man. Then I received a call from his number, with me thinking that maybe he has reached and on picking the called I heard siren sounding at the background, I shouted Jesus and said no until a voice at the other end said sorry your father just died on a motor accident. Hmmmm.... So Share your, though i still have one going on from my gf, on that one I ll need advice.
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by abimbawealth(f): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oh dear, tis well
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by kay29000(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
hmm
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by deathmen12: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by politricks: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is serious
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by kaziblake(f): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sorry
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by cruzita(f): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
nwannem ndo
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by Nightie(f): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok.... m speechless.
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by Kayoski(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
that's life bro..
coming to share mine later
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by ggrin(f): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Typing...
Re: Whats The Most Painful Experience You Ever Had by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mine is very heartbreaking!!! Mine is very heartbreaking!!!

(1) (Reply)

She Is Just Too PARANOID!!! / Take Toks2008 Marital Advice At Your Own Risk / 21 Century Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.