Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash (50199 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by iheanyi40(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Davido get bad mouth o
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Phobia1: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
homesteady:
I just love this Cynthia Morgan! Actually she is the one that made Davido to look silly! He said Lil Kesh would win the next rated award in a way that was demeaning to the other contestants, she came for him tho'. Now she is rubbing it in his face that his Lil Kesh did not win and she won another award.

Davido sef don tire, he is trying to charm his way into peoples heart so that they would believe his own side of the baby issue, grin So he can't afford to start war with her.
awwe eeyah. ur heart must b at ease now o. nd if not ehm.. wait for anoda dsvido post ok. bfor u kil ursellf ontop anoda pples mats. #Eranko
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by playboy19(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
charix:
It's a subtle shade. He's indirectly telling her she'd never achieve his status or come close.

You're absolutely correct, but it's actually worse than that, this is the kinda prayer you pray for your child. So Davido is in a way, calling Cynthia a little girl. Like, run along little girl, work and pray hard to be where I am. I just hope she's smart enough to spot the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by stanleyazo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice response David!
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by damthyhafix(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na rubbish dey won start 4 industry..
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by greggng: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Germsn juice am. In love with u o live davido that will soon go to jail for child trafficking alone o. Come and give me that ur german juice as I duro for it o
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by soos: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kingblingz:
Hwfa! did I mention ur name? Seems lyk u have a conjoined twins of Stup!dity n Idiocy... Fool!sh Ape
Receive buq sense from oversees. Nitw!t negro
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Chazzyboy: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
MathsChic:
Jesus me! cheesy
hi
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by MzDeeb(f): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
@OP, from what i can see based on the tweet..

Cynthia posted on 1/2/16..while davido posted on 1/3/16..

How on earth do we validate the post Cynthia made was actually referring to Davido. When she had already posted a day before davido mentioned her name.

You guys just like to create enemity btw celebs..

Make una go find work abegi..

Mtcheww

Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
omg!this is hilarious
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by chichriso: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
the fight of two kids
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by mentorandfriend(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
9jahomie:
davido and Cynthia reconcile, release joint statement
http://9jahome.com/2016/01/davido-and-Cynthia-reconcile-release-joint-statement-pics-together/
All these bloggers without content.
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2016
everybody just wanna chop beef in 2016
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by datigbogirl: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2016
ebosie11:
Although he started the beef by name-dropping Cynthia on snapchat, it seems the messy babymama storm rocking Davido’s world has forced an ample amount of humble pie down his throat and watered it down with a cup of maturity, as he has refused to bite the bait of beef thrown his way by Cynthia Morgan yesternight…… or maybe he has heard about the relative ease with which Edo girls journey at night on eagle wing

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-how-davido-made-cynthia-morgan-look.html

Davido.....gbogbo epic response!!!!

HKN tinz!!
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by 900warriorz: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2016
MathsChic:
Jesus me! cheesy

yeahy! You dont seek intelectually blah blah blah!!!!

With your cleavage widely open for devouring...grin
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by philfrey08: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2016
onojaduru:
Nice response Davido.Cynthia Morgan dey craze
undecided whats nice abou what Davido posted?
So u support his underrating Cynthia as per she cnat reach his height.
U and David dey craze
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by philfrey08: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool No blame Cynthia - beyatch is menstruating.
SMH for u.
U cant read meaning into Davido's words, too quick to comment. Everyone is working hard up there coupled with d fact that its quite difficult for the ladies, this kind if post by David is insulting
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Tonyet1(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

oga go and watch the diss video she posted on snapchat and see where she directly referred to davido and the whole hkn crew.

The news did not start here. undecided

Go and sit for gutter ode! Meanwhile, na juju go punish your dead blockus... grin grin grin grin
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by swagaholic: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2016
redcliff:

Kai..whats wrong with you guys tho?!!!
what u saying??
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by swagaholic: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2016
MathsChic:

Hehehe. Thanks cheesy
Uwc, let's get married kiss
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by FisifunKododada: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2016
philfrey08:

SMH for u.
U cant read meaning into Davido's words, too quick to comment. Everyone is working hard up there coupled with d fact that its quite difficult for the ladies, this kind if post by David is insulting

cool
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Jexyme(f): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Davido no mind this "scatter nyash" girl called Cynthia. She's always high in the spirit of ganja, thinking that that's what inspired Bob marley.

She just wants to be trending too. Davido's response was classic and matured.
#Germanjuice
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by ayomidegambari(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Enahi:
@op stop deceiving nairalanders. Cynthia's reply was second of January while Davido's reply was dated 3rd of January.

what's the dfrnce?
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Lieutgood(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2016
oluwasegun007:
its like diz 2016 go make sense die.....so much Trending tinz, from

Badoo vs Don Jay

Mikel sef dey trend

now Cynthia vs David oo

pls Baba God me sef dey pray for Beta Trending diz year oooo
Bro ur own trending na sure one.
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by morganwizzy55(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2016
David vs baby mama, badoo vs don Jay, David vs Cynthiana Morgan...all this their media fight no make sense at all.. I want hear something like, Davido slap Cynthia m, now we will know the outcome, olamide confronted don Jay, then we hear the outcome not unseen fighting in tweeter, BBM. This 2016 be like say na celeb beefing each other, actors never start their own because if ini Edo And uche jumbo want fight, na physical no be media. That's what I want to hear
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2016
You see!!.. When I told cynthia not to remove the cowbell 4rm her nose,she no gree hear! See what its causing...better go put am back b4 u rn completely mad..
#Recieve_Sense
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Kingblingz(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2016
soos:

Receive buq sense from oversees. Nitw!t negro
See person wey dey give person sense! My frnd shut dah F'up nd mind ur miserable bizness...
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by wristbangle: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
i like his reply.

Happy new year dear.
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by kilonso001(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Look at the dates on the tweets. Its obvious Cynthia's tweet cane before Davido's. This is an attempt by an hungry blogger to raise dust when there is none
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by franklingud(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Lol!!
Clash here, crash there.there. grin
One dey una jam enter lagoon!

What am I even saying? grin
Anyway dem be human being na, dem go clash an crash now and then but finally make up. It's normal
Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by Michellla(f): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Happy new year dear.
same to you cheesy Sorry Its Coming Late.

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash by MeloGist(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2016
mizhefeh:
Okay

i love your eyeballs kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Shan George Blasts Femi Branch: "May Your Children Beg Unclad On The Street" / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.