Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together (70156 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is why I keep wondering why some dolts are bringing tribalism into this and even insulting each other..So,who is now the actual loser?
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by STILESGANG: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
You sure say olamide don let bygones be bygones?.

Badoo still dey bone ooo#Leavetrashforlawma

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by OCTAVO: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by 9jahomie: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmm....can this be true??
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by GlitzG: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
This news can't be true...shey na badosneh olamide dey use ni
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by aalangel(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Towncrier247:
Wow. So unbelievable... Olamide and Don Jazzy both shared the photo on their respective instagram pages and wrote:

"We are very Sorry for the wahala make una no vex oh. It is our responsibility to lead but then again we are only human and we all make mistakes! #WeAreSorryHeadies #WeAreSorryFans #PeaceAndUnity"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFxPzftRzK/

What's the matter with that pompous one? Did I mention any name?
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by theresaese(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
miqos02:
pls check the pics very well

na only don jazzy dey laff
. na baddo na u xpect him to laf ni lol btw baddo don tel us who jazzy really is so am not suprised dt he was smilin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by FuckTheMod: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mrpelumi1:
Something keeps telling me this is a publicity stunt
\
u dey think a all angry
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by dotcomnamename: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=20pt]You don't get it? This is it:

Olamide YBNL team about to drop a couple diss tracks that will definitely bag in millions of nairas.., more fans ... air, e.t,.c. This will certainly affect Mavin artists.

Don jazzy team wanted it to end cause it will spoil market for them!!! Hands down Olamide/YBNL team arerocking in Nigeria.

Looking at Olamide face sef, e be like ''i want this beef to continue jor, YBNL Olamide and his team for roast Mavin with rap like ikpekere grin .

But guess what? HATERS was expecting ''Lawma -by Olamide FT, Lil Kesh & Phyno (Donjazzy Diss)'' grin grin[/size]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by pantless(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mumu dem..my name is pantless, am shameless to say sendless
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by MissSlimbody(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
miqos02:

Even the laugh sef get as e be grin
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by abimbawealth(f): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Now that they've settled...all of una wey don chop off una head, wetin go happen?

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by kay29000(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:
It is very obvious that Olamide is still pissed,he didn't even smile or hold Don Jazzy well,abeg who help them settle am?

that person is still a learner

nice one from the two boss though,they sure don't want to give enemies something to talk about,shame on Timaya,Dbanj,Wandecoal,BurnaBoy,Kcee tonguegrin

They probably did this to keep their deals with MTN and GLO respectively. They have to be good role models to keep that endorsement deal. This was all for the money...no love here.

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Elomus: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
profeoo:
Una left yanch!!!!;

After ppl don get headache finish for una matter? Una must continue d beef ooo!!!!!!
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Haliraph(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Make wunna jus find place sleep jare! Olamide, u're so clueless. Bleep u guys
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by kestolove95(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide stil dey vex

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
as if I knew, they were gonna make up.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by pagorino(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin...na norms, no b naija we dey...dz celebs sha. dia riz God
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Eleniyan15: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mtcheew
all I knw is that
#LeaveTheTrashForLawma
baba don fear mainland threaten am
lmao
#BaddoSneh2016

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by jungleflick(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
RedCapChief:
They have made up . . .after gaining hundreds of thousands of new followers on Twitter and Instagram and improving their publicity market value. . . after increasing Linda Ikeji's blog and Nairaland page views by 1000%

This is all trash angry . . . Where is LAWMA?

lol
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by chuzero(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sneh...
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Seun360(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Last last, Jazzy go beg Baddo, me sha need my 2 dis tracks o.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
miqos02:

Nah him arrange the settlement nah as a mature guy.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by STILESGANG: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fear don catch don jazzy.The fear of ybnl is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by charlesucheh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
and i believe this news is another publicity stunt..... i smell lies..... give us a snap shot on their respective Instagram pages on this, then i can consider......
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
After youths don fool themselves...

Smh..
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:
It is very obvious that Olamide is still pissed,he didn't even smile or hold Don Jazzy well,abeg who help them settle am?

nice one from the two boss though,they sure don't want to give enemies something to talk about,shame on Timaya,Dbanj,Wandecoal,BurnaBoy,Kcee tonguegrin

Your signature is too dark.... Well of it kills your fun, know that at the point where it said “by the time“ I knew what was in store.

Nice try.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by ZYZZA: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:

but watin carry Dbanj come here now
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by abdultyn(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm such is life, women own for reach Nxt year
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by mekonglobal(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Too late to cry when d head is already off, n for those of u who engage ursefs into e-fight here bicos of them...u see una life? They hv moved on, i hope u guys will also.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by StefanSalvatore: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dis is total bullsh!t, dey both cn lick my ass 4 all I care. Who dem tink say dem b

Jst wan gain more public recognition. Mk their two go 2 hell. U quarrell 2day cum reconcile 2moro. Dey tink say we Nigerians r foolz oo

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.