Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together (70158 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by BABANGBALI: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
na photochop jo
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by 49cents(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Too late

Both of you are confirmed street rats, making negative music that don't edify the audience

Give me Asa
Give me Dakola
Give me Omawunmi
Give me KuchiKuchi
Give me Bes
Give KSA,Orlando,Obey,Osadebe

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by smart21(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
SO NA SO DON JAZZY DEY FEAR?

6 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Ochek: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mrpelumi1:
Something keeps telling me this is a publicity stunt

Yeah! You are right.

You see, the Dasukigate and the Burutari to Kanu (Biafra) was just too everywhere and the entrainment industry felt so forgotten.

They needed to remind us that "hey! We are still in nija and very much in business".

Yeah! Izzorai!! Now that we have all been reminded of their fame, can we go back to discussing #Dasukigate, #Buhari release KANU or prosecute him, #PMB media chat, #PMB stop the "go slow and release the traffic on fixing Nigeria among other alleged #APC propaganda and PDP wailing?
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by teamchocolate: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
You must be a blind bat...

When it is obvious to everyone looking at the picture that olamide is making up reluctantly... baddo no even smile at all... he just dey try form omoluabi cuz of his endorsement... don jazzy better watch ur back... we yorubas forgive but we don't forget.. a word is enough for the wise..

Don jazzy go and sin no more, you are forgiven!!

Sacluxpaint:
Olamide knew that his career was going to nosedive, hence the apology.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by teamchocolate: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
He has forgiven but he won't forget...

grin grin

tenny07:
Well from Olamide's look he seems not to have forgiven DON... AND if that is the case MARVINS should be ready for more....

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Phobia1: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jazzy fear for hin carrier wey hin don dey manage save since al dis yearsss. aha #Baddosneh #Eyanmayweather fear catch donJ #EyanPacquaio ahaha

6 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Do2dtun(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
I find it difficult to believe this
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by mayowa365: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
See as olamide dey luk. U go know say the thing still dey pain am.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by dotcomnamename: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Do2dtun:
I find it difficult to believe this

Its true, check their official twitter, instagram, its there.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by MacJC: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
austinosita:

HEADIES........next time when u put 2 giants in a competition like this......try to compensate the loser with another award!Like: next rated....reeky, most popular upcoming: lil kesh!!

Shey mo wi ree?
On point dear, on point!!!
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by AfricanApple(f): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
olamide face show say the fight just dey start
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by mitchyy(f): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Aare2050:
now that's Nigerian spirit.

I love you baddosneh

I love you donjazzy

#nohomo

@your attached screenshot

Tha suspect is actually very down to earth. First encounter and he was chatting with me and my hubby like we've known for years. I respect him for that
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by tetradollar: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good for only them. when next they want to fight, they should consider the mess as role models.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by freakcin: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide is really formidable. Jazzy wasn't this quick to squash his Beef with d'banj. Olamide on the other hand was ready to keep things popping.

Well, thank God they both came to their sensés.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by favourmic(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
if not madness wetting consign person with them fighting them don make money already what next rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Aare2050(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
mitchyy:

@your attached screenshot

Tha suspect is actually very down to earth. First encounter and he was chatting with me and my hubby like we've known for years. I respect him for that

wow!

that makes him one of a kind

@ur profile pic.
tell ur hubby, he's just too lucky
*wink*
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Abeyjide: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
now that they reconciled people are not happy and when the issue of conflicts went viral people were abusing the guys. We can't satisfy human being.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by godwinkessi: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by damthyhafix(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dey cnt just end it like that, dey don too yab deyselfies
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by MacJC: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
miqos02:
ok did he gave the car to ola.
Walahi,u are wicked fa!
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Liamzzybaba(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Reekadict04:
Naa Olamide get sense Pass
grow up,dis is 2016

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by dguizman(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
fizopumpin:
Na don baba j ride be dat oooo....na jalamia 5k olamide wear...
did they write don baba on the jeep?
And as a matter of fact,5k jalamia or 50k jalamia,all na cloth abi e no cover him body ni...
Una too get bad mouth.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Dklef(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Linda ikeji is the winner! At the end of the day.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I like that power position where Jazzy stood for the handshake and pic. This guy na alpha male to the core.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by bolex04(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
austinosita:
Olamide still dey vex.....see as e bone face for the pix! Lolz!!
For him mind: "jazzy, na fans make me dey reconcile o, if not, I don arrange bariga boiz wey go arrange ur f.up"! Lolz!

Thank God they finally came to their right senses! This is good news for the entertainment industry! I'm glad tho.....make ups, make me happy!

HEADIES........next time when u put 2 giants in a competition like this......try to compensate the loser with another award!Like: next rated....reeky, most popular upcoming: lil kesh!!

Shey mo wi ree?
owire padi...orie wan be
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by phlopholly: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
If Don Jazzy was really humble and peaceful, why can't he make up with Dbanj,why go out of his way for Olamide,D banj deserves more of that!

5 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by buzquet(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nicepoker:
what is this one saying. U reason like a native doctor.
yes! and you are one of mavins fans. am about to send thunder to u
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Dirkcoyt: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jazzy is so fake?!

But at least, olamide and other artist don make us know all those humble na charade!

Spit on fakeasss!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by pressplay55: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:
It is very obvious that Olamide is still pissed,he didn't even smile or hold Don Jazzy well,abeg who help them settle am?

that person is still a learner

nice one from the two boss though,they sure don't want to give enemies something to talk about,shame on Timaya,Dbanj,Wandecoal,BurnaBoy,Kcee tonguegrin

this guy you too they talk
talkative
most you comment on all thread?
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by bolex04(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gracito:
Hian! I'm sure it's don who asked for reconciliation ni, Olamide still looks angry grin
baby you too fine...leave olamide and dumbjazzy matter jare fine girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.