Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together (70155 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by xolomite(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good for both of them....... Their separation doesn't benefit me , their friendship doesn't affect me,, I only enjoy their music....... My adorable celebrity stay close and stay together.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Gracito(f): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
bolex04:
baby you too fine...leave olamide and dumbjazzy matter jare fine girl
lol thanks but me too like dis kind gist ni
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
I doubt if this was a stunt....cause the insults were rash and a lot was said ....well they have settled so#leave trash for lawma
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by abidex0z(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Tonyet1:
Olamide's street touts have probably advised him to reconcile sharperly so the Supreme Marvin dynasty don't mess his already dead career dead... Next time think before taking those cheap skunk grin grin grin grin
u so dumb

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by datigbogirl: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Towncrier247:
Wow. So unbelievable... Olamide and Don Jazzy both shared the photo on their respective instagram pages and wrote:

"We are very Sorry for the wahala make una no vex oh. It is our responsibility to lead but then again we are only human and we all make mistakes! #WeAreSorryHeadies #WeAreSorryFans #PeaceAndUnity"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFxPzftRzK/

See as Don Jay dey happy like person wey just release....hin no want make Badoo treat hin F up

Eyan Mayweather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2016
After all the wrestlemania
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by danpaul1(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Towncrier247:
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO RECONCILED THEM, SEE IT HERE » www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/unbelievable-olamide-and-don-jazzy-make.html
dis towncrying idiot..u no dey tire for advert?
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by chuckfinn(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Naa Olamide get sense Pass[/quote]......tori kini o, y u talk that one....all this olamide-obsessed boys sef...go do something with your life jare

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by ellafuchsiaordi(f): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
..doesn't look like olamide is ready to make peace o..c d way he's squeezing his face..
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by ladenz(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Truth is it will be more difficult for Olamide to smile after all he said on twitter. It's hurting his pride to take such a picture so soon after the ranting. He is brave for doing this and should win back the respect from the fans that were disappointed in him

Jazzy only made one statement throughout the whole brouhaha. If he can find it in his heart to forgive the insults then smiling should come easier for him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Goridoe(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2016
RedCapChief:
They have made up . . .after gaining hundreds of thousands of new followers on Twitter and Instagram and improving their publicity market value. . . after increasing Linda Ikeji's blog and Nairaland page views by 1000%

This is all trash angry . . . Where is LAWMA?

Right here bro... thank God i wasnt even paying attention to the trash right from the start.. wetin consign me consign them before undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Tonyet1(m): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2016
abidex0z:
u so dumb

When i wrote my stuff i didnt solicit your wise counsel...next time you come to my space and quote me, i swear na God go punish your papa and thunder go fire your miserable life.

May thunder fire your dead balls...fool! angry angry angry angry
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Huh? undecided I wanted this beef to go on forever!
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by mKc9ET(m): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2016
moneybag4411:
No rapper....I say no rapper....I repeat again I say no rapper don do show inside EKO Hotel shut down everywhere if u lie I go tell.....

Sold out Concert in Malay.....1
Sold out Concert in Yankee........2
Sold out Concert in London ........3
Sold out Concert in Lagos ........4

Badooooo...Legend

Johnbull.... johnbull mummy tell me to call u so DAT u come houz com take ur drug wey she bought u for ur mental problem, now ooo bfor u go run naked go market and start shouting baddooo baddooo is my father like u did yestday like say u no kwn papa again
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Ziggyzito(m): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2016
misspicy:
It is very obvious that Olamide is still pissed,he didn't even smile or hold Don Jazzy well,abeg who help them settle am?

that person is still a learner

nice one from the two boss though,they sure don't want to give enemies something to talk about,shame on Timaya,Dbanj,Wandecoal,BurnaBoy,Kcee tonguegrin
(quote) you must be mentally deranged.... Why are you dragging d'banj into this? Has d'banj said anything since the inception of this saga?? I dunno why we can't be civilized for once.

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Huh? undecided I wanted this beef to go on forever!

Why nah?
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why nah?

Twas fun.. Wanted to see many more events unfold.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Twas fun.. Wanted to see many more events unfold.

Anything outside releasing diss tracks, Im not interested.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Stanleysteno(m): 2:17am On Jan 04, 2016
After the both of u don divide Lagos into 2(mainland and island) without ambode consent... u both come dey form settlement....any way It's none of my biz

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Anything outside releasing diss tracks, Im not interested.
grin
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Adonis3:
Iyalaya eyin mejeji, una wan dey whine us abi..... Make una leave that trash for LAWMA jare
Bet why olamide bone face like rambo na

#OneLove #SMD #YBNL

#REEKADDICT

Lmfao! Was bout to say the same thing! Rambo serious grin
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by sompsonz(m): 2:50am On Jan 04, 2016
misspicy:
It is very obvious that Olamide is still pissed,he didn't even smile or hold Don Jazzy well,abeg who help them settle am?

that person is still a learner

nice one from the two boss though,they sure don't want to give enemies something to talk about,shame on Timaya,Dbanj,Wandecoal,BurnaBoy,Kcee tonguegrin

Haba wetin all this names you mention do you laa?? Them no give you collat??

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Jexyme(f): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Towncrier247:
Wow. So unbelievable... Olamide and Don Jazzy both shared the photo on their respective instagram pages and wrote:

"We are very Sorry for the wahala make una no vex oh. It is our responsibility to lead but then again we are only human and we all make mistakes! #WeAreSorryHeadies #WeAreSorryFans #PeaceAndUnity"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFxPzftRzK/

Don Jazzy is a bitch.......Olamide should have pist on the mic before he left........lols
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by talktonase(m): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2016
ajasa4link:
Rubbish! So they didn't know they were role models b4 messing themselves up in public?.... Smh.... Na so olamide insult jazzy, him papa aladura and his own generation over nothing?.... Smh.... I guess he should've learnt his lesson to always drink responsibly because all his actions that day reeks of alcohol induced behaviour.... Still enjoy olamide as an artist tho,......
no be alcohol nah SK the type wey them bury for burial ground for six months nah him olamide smoke!
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2016
NANSENSE...UNEMPLOYMENT FOUND IN MEDIA ABUSE..AFRICANS AND YEYE IS LIKE AKARA AND BREAD..LOL
Towncrier247:
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO RECONCILED THEM, SEE IT HERE » www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/unbelievable-olamide-and-don-jazzy-make.html
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by scobaba: 5:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Old pix
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by TolaniLuv: 5:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Leave Trash For Lasma Olamide feat Don Jazzy grin
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by millionboi(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Adonis3:
Iyalaya eyin mejeji, una wan dey whine us abi..... Make una leave that trash for LAWMA jare
Bet why olamide bone face like rambo na

#OneLove #SMD #YBNL

#REEKADDICT
lol vry soon thy wil bringout an album
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by onunwa21(m): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2016
This is political reconciliation
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by onunwa21(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2016
If say una d quarrel, bros i no no.......hope una shot bullet
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by xest(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=Towncrier247 post=41624500]Wow. So unbelievable... Olamide and Don Jazzy both shared the photo on their respective instagram pages and wrote:

pre planned quarrel to draw attentions of all,and yet many fall for it. Showbiz.........up naija artist
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2016
mKc9ET:

Johnbull.... johnbull mummy tell me to call u so DAT u come houz com take ur drug wey she bought u for ur mental problem, now ooo bfor u go run naked go market and start shouting baddooo baddooo is my father like u did yestday like say u no kwn papa again

Wehreh...its ''wey she buy'' not ''wey she bought''....

#leaveTrash4Lawma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.