Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar (3616 Views)

Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) / 10 Most Ugliest Ladies On Nairaland / Thread For Me And My Sweetheart, Yourmain. :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2016
yanabasee:

Dude, my ass's down! Mind rolling over to get me a drink? I'm quite busy with yourmain and I don't need ur distractions right now.... Go...... Go and play with your mates! Feel free coz daddy wouldn't mind.

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by yanabasee(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by yanabasee(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=yanabasee post=41632678][/quote]

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
and you are?

The 'most' foolishest or the 'most' handsomest grin grin

op you are seeking her attention , that's the only reason you opened this thread undecided

Estharfabian do guys give greenlight too ?

Ehn....sometimes sha.gringrin

You don't?shocked

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by sinaj(f): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
sinaj fine gal wink
fine boy smiley
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Pix or i dont believe it
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
sinaj:
fine boy smiley
sure?
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Rozaystunna(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
Why are ya'll dickriding that gal seff? undecided
true that fr fr
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Rozaystunna(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
Jesus! who's dickriding her?
u don't get it do u
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Rozaystunna(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

Lol is it my fault though
giving so much head cheesy grin
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ehn....sometimes sha.gringrin

You don't?shocked
Oh I see. No wonder the op is giving greenlight too cheesy cheesy

I don't undecided
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rozaystunna:
giving so much head cheesy grin

Ya
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
sweetgala:
OP wetin dey shack you today,

that girl fine ooh, I can't speak of character but her face pure

Yourmain wetin you do this broda, you tell him no !

lol I don't even know the fella
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bross Joe, na who giv u Hennessy make u sip, abi na LaCasera cocktail you use refill am?? grin

If d geh na Calabar babe true true, u bera take ur time cuz; *Calabar babes dem like to do, tu du, tu du...* (in Orezi's voice)

Yourmain next time one of diz boiz toast you, you bera gree sharparly, cuz some NL guys dey smoke igbo. Before dem show u d difference btw ice water and pure water cheesy
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by sweetgala(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

lol I don't even know the fella

Maybe you self dey form for the guy too much

NL babes these days have no chill, make you give NL brothers home court advantage in toasting, you no gree. How man no go para
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by torqque7(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

Lol is it my fault though
Am impressed how ur responding,shows ur grown up stairs..but I think itl be much better to ignore them,those lips are actually cute and you are too jare,uv got a black Angelina jolie thing going on there wink
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by princealexndre(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:
shocked how did you know ?!?

Did I sell some to you ? I hope you enjoyed it kiss
Don't mind them...your lips is alright....they want you to blow them kisses
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Rozaystunna(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

Ya
i'd be glad if I get sum too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? / Serious Matter - When Your Boyfriend Or Husband Has Big "Boobs" / I Love Iammissmarvel But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.