Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar (3610 Views)

Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) / 10 Most Ugliest Ladies On Nairaland / Thread For Me And My Sweetheart, Yourmain. :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

The exact same place smiley !
Smiles, funny girl. She is not even offended, nice...
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
i dont think we have two YourMain on NL

Now it seems to b bro.
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by jaymejate: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
Lol.. nothing though.. am amazed sir

You NL guys ehn, the way you toast NL girls de scary. You know say she fine, you still tok say she ugly, just to get her attention, you con put the best of your pics so she go fall.

Guys shaa, na wa o.
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain watch out for my next thread oo.. i will post the photo of my new chin chin in it to see if u fine reach her... :Pm...
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2016
jaymejate:

You NL guys ehn, the way you toast NL girls de scary. You know say she fine, you still tok say she ugly, just to get her attention, you con put the best of your pics so she go fall.

Guys shaa, na wa o.
Jesus! this guy en.. who told u all this na?
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
Didd yydiva ooooo... thats not true
So what's the story?

sincerely, opening threads like this is degrading, not to the lady but to you.

You know what I think of you now?

an attention starved brainless coward who can't get a lady to notice him.

And I know you are not wink

pls don't do this again sad
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
YourMain watch out for my next thread oo.. i will post the photo of my new chin chin in it to see if u fine reach her... :Pm...

I'll be waiting kiss
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:

Bro, Lols so u say yourmain fine, just asking o
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
So what's the story?

sincerely, opening threads like this is degrading, not to the lady but to you.
You know what I think of you now?
an attention starved brainless coward who couldn't get a lady to notice him.
And I know you are not wink

pls don't do this again sad
undecided i hate the way you girls take things high..
chill though..
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gamaliel121(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
Why are ya'll dickriding that gal seff? undecided

Who is this your main these niggas keep talking about?
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
undecided i hate the way you girls take things high..

chill though..
hehehehehe grin grin grin

so he pain you?

Guy you can do better undecided

good night cheesy
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2016
gevans:

Bro, Lols so u say yourmain fine, just asking o
umm.. what do u expect tongue
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
umm.. what do u expect tongue
I tot u said she is...
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehe grin grin grin
so he pain you?

Guy you can do better undecided

good night cheesy
Okey.. Thanks..
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain say something na, I think I saw u just now
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
gevans:

I tot u said she is...
yes she is....
lol.. bad guy
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2016
gevans:
YourMain say something na, I think I saw u just now

Lol what should I say ? I'm the ugliest girl in calabar lol
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

Definitely u r not, u r one in a million, I am not flattering u n u know that
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2016
gevans:

Definitely u r not, u r one in a million, I am not flattering u n u know that
umm
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
umm
Yes na, I am only saying d truth n u it too bro
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by TrapLORD(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2016
gamaliel121:

Who is this your main these niggas keep talking about?
I think she's one of the Chibok girls undecided
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

Which football club do u support?
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:

I think she's one of the Chibok girls undecided
Ahhh bro, no na
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2016
my new Gf vs YourMain.. who do u prefer? see her photo here http://nairaland.com/2840634/new-year-new-things
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by TrapLORD(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2016
gevans:

Ahhh bro, no na
undecided
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by gevans(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
my new Gf vs YourMain.. who do u prefer? see her photo here http://nairaland.com/2840634/new-year-new-things
Bro sorry o, without thinking, I prefer YourMain
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by amJoe(m): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2016
gevans:

Bro sorry o, without thinking, I prefer YourMain
sure?
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 04, 2016
amJoe:
some guys in Calabar are showing greenlight already

No be small thing

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 04, 2016
yanabasee:

Where in calabar do u stay? I stay around mt zion and work at faculty of science admin block, unical.

See this nigga. Please pull yourself together angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by flokii: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain d hotcake cheesy
who no like better thing..
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by sweetgala(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2016
OP wetin dey shack you today,

that girl fine ooh, I can't speak of character but her face pure

Yourmain wetin you do this broda, you tell him no !
Re: Yourmain Named The Most Ugliest Trader In Calabar by yanabasee(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

See this nigga. Please pull yourself together angry

Dude, my ass's down! Mind rolling over to get me a drink? I'm quite busy with yourmain and I don't need ur distractions right now.... Go...... Go and play with your mates! Feel free coz daddy wouldn't mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please!. / When Did You Have Sex Last??? / Soo Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.