Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,722 members, 7,827,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? (1405 Views)

A Lady Experience:how I Was Disvirgin / A Man Experience:how My Housemaid Forced Me To Have Sex With Her / Stupid Things Broke Guyz Do For Love That Ladies Still Mock Them In Secret. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by pimpchi(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
IS IT JUST ME OR HAS IT BECOME A TREND......? FINDING A GOOD GIRL FOR MARRIAGE HAS BECOME ALMOST AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK BOTH IN THE CHURCH AND OFF CHURCH.... THIS IS TWO YEARS OF SEARCHING NOW, ALL THE LADIES I HAVE MET ARE EITHER PRETENDERS OR WAY TOO BELOW SPECS..MOST OF THE BABES I HAD TO TRUST OVER THIS TWO YEAR PERIOD, BETRAYED MY LOVE EITHER BY DOUBLE DATING OR BY GETTING SO DESPERATE THUS LEADING TO MANIPULATIONS AND TRYING TO HANG ANOTHER MAN`S PREGNANCY ON ME...THOUGH I HAD ALWAYS GOTTEN THEM BY INSISTING ON DNA TEST AFTER CHILD BIRTH OF WHICH THE PREGNANCY CLAIMS HAD TO CHANGE TO I JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE LATER THUS PUTTING AN END TO SUCH CLAIMS... SO PLZ TO THE MARRIED ONES IN THE HOUSE,HOW DID U GUYS DO IT. PEOPLE WED ALMOST EVERY DAY AND I WONDER WHETHER THESE GUYS AIN`T EXPERIENCING MY ORDEALS. SHOULD I JUST NEGLECT THE CHEATERS AND PUT ON THE RING? COS IT SEEMS LIKE 70% OF BABES I HAVE MET ARE ALL INTO DOUBLE DATING... MEANWHILE, THIS YEAR SHALL NOT PASS ME BYE, WALKING DOWN THE AISLE WITH MY YET TO BE KNOWN WIFEY BY GOD`S GRACE. #highlyexpectant.
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Vjcray: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
.. [size=14pt] I'll put you in prayers..... [/size]
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Stanleyafam(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Well, first of all you need to discover your self, now I don't know if you believe in God, but if you do, pray to Him for guidance and be patient, have the right mindset, stay off pre-marital sex pls, Hebrews 13:4 is clear on that, and watch how God will direct one to you, I had same issues but God brought the woman of my heart desires to me and I'm glad..

1 Like

Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by sinaj(f): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2016
U nid to consult d oracles wink
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by ksstroud: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Op seems you are a lagosian.... In Lagos, it is hard...
But trust God...align yourself with right company...
Plus, I strongly believe in this school of thought "you attract whom you are "...watch yourself too
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by pimpchi(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2016
sinaj:
U nid to consult d oracles wink
lol, consult an oracle indeed but on a serious note, why are ladies so so complicated? so confused set of beings... professing undying love for you and at the same time messing things up big time for you#istillwonder.
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by pimpchi(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2016
ksstroud:
Op seems you are a lagosian.... In Lagos, it is hard...
But trust God...align yourself with right company...
Plus, I strongly believe in this school of thought "you attract whom you are "...watch yourself too
bro,thanks for ur opinion, @ i am what I attract,I seriously Dnt think it works here cos to the best of my ability I live a responsible life..sometimes I feel they are exploiting my calm nature.
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by pimpchi(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Well, first of all you need to discover your self, now I don't know if you believe in God, but if you do, pray to Him for guidance and be patient, have the right mindset, stay off pre-marital sex pls, Hebrews 13:4 is clear on that, and watch how God will direct one to you, I had same issues but God brought the woman of my heart desires to me and I'm glad..
thanks bro, ur advice comes in handy... one of my new year resolutions is staying off premarital sex...atleast to stop the pregnancy claims.

1 Like

Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by RoastedCorn(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Bitches

Bitches

Bitches

Bitches Everywhere
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by torqque7(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2016
pimpchi:
IS IT JUST ME OR HAS IT BECOME A TREND......? FINDING A GOOD GIRL FOR MARRIAGE HAS BECOME ALMOST AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK BOTH IN THE CHURCH AND OFF CHURCH.... THIS IS TWO YEARS OF SEARCHING NOW, ALL THE LADIES I HAVE MET ARE EITHER PRETENDERS OR WAY TOO BELOW SPECS..MOST OF THE BABES I HAD TO TRUST OVER THIS TWO YEAR PERIOD, BETRAYED MY LOVE EITHER BY DOUBLE DATING OR BY GETTING SO DESPERATE THUS LEADING TO MANIPULATIONS AND TRYING TO HANG ANOTHER MAN`S PREGNANCY ON ME...THOUGH I HAD ALWAYS GOTTEN THEM BY INSISTING ON DNA TEST AFTER CHILD BIRTH OF WHICH THE PREGNANCY CLAIMS HAD TO CHANGE TO I JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE LATER THUS PUTTING AN END TO SUCH CLAIMS... SO PLZ TO THE MARRIED ONES IN THE HOUSE,HOW DID U GUYS DO IT. PEOPLE WED ALMOST EVERY DAY AND I WONDER WHETHER THESE GUYS AIN`T EXPERIENCING MY ORDEALS. SHOULD I JUST NEGLECT THE CHEATERS AND PUT ON THE RING? COS IT SEEMS LIKE 70% OF BABES I HAVE MET ARE ALL INTO DOUBLE DATING... MEANWHILE, THIS YEAR SHALL NOT PASS ME BYE, WALKING DOWN THE AISLE WITH MY YET TO BE KNOWN WIFEY BY GOD`S GRACE. #highlyexpectant.
Hmm my brother its not just u alone o that's why a lot of guys end up marrying one of their ex,anyway keep praying and keep a positive attitude and you'll find the right woman,DNT settle for a cheat or manipulative woman,there are still good women around,you know you have to go through a lot of dirt before you find a diamond..
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by nerdfrost(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2016
OP I don't really blame the ones that double date,they do it for security purposes!! As for the nagging/desperate they're getting old. But God willing,u shall find ur missing bone this year in jesus name wink
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2016
I no many won't agree to this but it the truth. It all about destiny. Yes destiny, all my life have always dated responsible girls even though I don't value them don't know why though. but anytime am ready for a relationship I will definately get a good one, so @op forget prayer just marry any girl you see it destiny.
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Stop testing them. Most ladies above 22 no be take home to mama again. Have it in ur mind to get a young respectful gal and breed her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2016
why not try nons they might be perfect for you imperfect mofo looking for a perfect lady
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by prela(f): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2016
When the time is right, u'll find the perfect one. It would just fall in place. Be patient so u dnt choose the wrong one
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Where do you meet them? Don't just marry any girl bcox you are desperate right now. Build Trust and love
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by prela(f): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2016
I never knew guys were also desperate for marriage. Tot such prayer request was for we ladies alone. Back to the matter, When the time is right, u'll find the perfect one. It would just fall in place. Marriage is for a lifetime, remember that, so Be patient so u dnt choose the wrong one
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by sinaj(f): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
pimpchi:

lol, consult an oracle indeed but on a serious note, why are ladies so so complicated? so confused set of beings... professing undying love for you and at the same time messing things up big time for you#istillwonder.
only a wise man can handle any lady without lamenting wink
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by cruzita(f): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2016
bring 2 white kolanut and 2 white goat with 3 alligator pepper and 1 bottle of schnapps to please the gods and let ur problems will be solved cos ur village people have opened ur chapter
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by PLANETMARS(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2016
pimpchi:
only d capital letters wey u use type everytin reach to chase d babes.
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by joliyp(f): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
if u are always right and everyone is wrong den check urself
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by firstking01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmm..op, i concur with u...i tink dey 've gone extinct undecidedif you are marrying today, just marry cus u wanna raise children and mayb fulfill destiny.
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by pimpchi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
PLANETMARS:
only d capital letters wey u use type everytin reach to chase d babes.
bro na as e take pain me.
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by pimpchi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
joliyp:
if u are always right and everyone is wrong den check urself
I never said that i am a perfect being, and nothing is wrong with me ma
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Monalisa185(f): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
undecided
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by akachidi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
If among the multitude of women you couldn't pick one,my good friend check your self,it obvious you don't know who you are,not talking of knowing what you want in a woman
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by Greenbullet(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
op,best thing to do is to try and research on a gal b4 dating her because, naija gals ennnhhh...........
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by missKiffy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
The ones that are married, their spouses came down from heaven lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by apeleone(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
pls stop having unprotected sex with any girl u r not married to STD is real your life is more important
Re: My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It? by pimpchi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
apeleone:
pls stop having unprotected sex with any girl u r not married to STD is real your life is more important
I do ensure we go for test b4 balarring, just 2 of them though. ur advice is appreciated .thankx

(1) (Reply)

How Long Before My Neighbors Finally Speak To Me? / What Goes Around Comes Around. / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Woman Raped By Her Husband [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.