Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Pains.... My Regrets - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pains.... My Regrets (3332 Views)

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / MY REGRETS; Guys Learn From Me / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
i dont really get what you tried to reverse your step from...? but am sorry about your plight
lol... imagine I approached you . What will you do like every normal naija lady? Guess? Play hard to get.

She did that and I moved on due to impatience. She called me twice but I didn't know those calls where to indirectly know if I am still interested.

We reconnected when I travelled her base and the way she received me made me know I had let a gem slipped.

I tried to win her back again but it was too late cos she is with someone else.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eayah i feel ur pain op but seriously dat is good for u!! grin grin Learn from dis&value d next lady in ur life!!Dont womanize again grin grin
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lamentations of a frustrated young man!!!
Dollyjoy grin, oh girl how far? I missed your call, abeg call now.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
gidimasters:
bro You dont have to.... Both Of You Cant be together. it is written.... if a lady says no, its stil a lady that will say yes... so take it off your mind
I know bro. I know. But time will tell. I just need a way to stop hurting so I had stay away from everything that can link me to her. I love this girl mad. She has the kind of force over me.

But there is nothing I can do now that can change anything. It is all my fault and I take all the blame for it.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Eayah i feel ur pain op but seriously dat is good for u!! grin grin Learn from dis&value d next lady in ur life!!Dont womanize again grin grin
lol that means you are not following at all.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by dollyjoy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oyind17:
Dollyjoy grin, oh girl how far? I missed your call, abeg call now.
cheesy
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesy
Why u deactivate jolllyjoy cheesy
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
lol that means you are not following at all.
I dont wnt to follow just take to my advice!dat's all! grin grin
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by IamLucy(f): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
lol... imagine I approached you . What will you do like every normal naija lady? Guess? Play hard to get.

She did that and I moved on due to impatience. She called me twice but I didn't know those calls where to indirectly know if I am still interested.

We reconnected when I travelled her base and the way she received me made me know I had let a gem slipped.

I tried to win her back again but it was too late cos she is with someone else.
eeya maybe she's not meant for you in the first instance..i mean she moved on so quickly.and besides if she felt the same way she'd leave that other guy for you.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:

eeya maybe she's not meant for you in the first instance..i mean she moved on so quickly.and besides if she felt the same way she'd leave that other guy for you.
NOPE... she didn't move on quickly. I cut off communication because of the hard to get ish and after like 2-3 months, she called me twice. I think she started dating the new guy just last year. while the first phase of our drama started in 2014
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by gidimasters(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
I know bro. I know. But time will tell. I just need a way to stop hurting so I had stay away from everything that can link me to her. I love this girl mad. She has the kind of force over me.

But there is nothing I can do now that can change anything. It is all my fault and I take all the blame for it.
Drink Sapiro and thank me later... lol... JokInG tho
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
gidimasters:
Drink Sapiro and thank me later... lol... JokInG tho
If I knew how to drink alcohol, if it would have been good at this point.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by gidimasters(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
If I knew how to drink alcohol, if it would have been good at this point.
Just Take Care. Dont forget to check here http://gidimasters.com
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by IamLucy(f): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
NOPE... she didn't move on quickly. I cut off communication because of the hard to get ish and after like 2-3 months, she called me twice. I think she started dating the new guy just last year. while the first phase of our drama started in 2014
you're kinda at fault then sad they say you dont know what you have till you loose it.thats your current situation.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
gidimasters:
Just Take Care. Dont forget to check here http://gidimasters.com
Thanks. Try to include "www." in the URL wink
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
you're kinda at fault then sad they say you dont know what you have till you loose it.thats your current situation.
The only point was being impatient. I should have persisted even though she was playing the hard to get script at that time.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by IamLucy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
The only point was being impatient. I should have persisted even though she was playing the hard to get script at that time.
no..you said she called you twice but you didnt pick up.thats where you went wrong.you shoulda at least hear her out...
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by gidimasters(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
Thanks. Try to include "www." in the URL wink
Still Same Thing
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
no..you said she called you twice but you didnt pick up.thats where you went wrong.you shoulda at least hear her out...
ah... you misunderstood me. I picked but she didn't say she was calling about the relationship I planned to start. When I even asked her then, she said she was just trying to check on me.

You are a lady... she you go tell your toaster say emmm... john, i called to know if you are interested in me still? grin grin grin it was a code which i only realised in retrospect in the course of trying to win her back and my mind flashed back when she made some comment. At that point, i REALISED that calls where to know if I was still interested before she move on. But I didn't get it then.

It's a complicated thing.

I just wish I can turn back the end of time. It's not easy to win my heart. Since she did and I missed it very late, then there is VERY BIG PROBLEM for me.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by IamLucy(f): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
ah... you misunderstood me. I picked but she didn't say she was calling about the relationship I planned to start. When I even asked her then, she said she was just trying to check on me.

You are a lady... she you go tell your toaster say emmm... john, i called to know if you are interested in me still? grin grin grin it was a code which i only realised in retrospect in the course of trying to win her back and my mind flashed back when she made some comment. At that point, i REALISED that calls where to know if I was still interested before she move on. But I didn't get it then.

It's a complicated thing.

I just wish I can turn back the end of time. It's not easy to win my heart. Since she did and I missed very late, then there is VERY BIG PROBLEM for me.
oh now i get....its a tact used by girls when they like someone'once they dont hear from him for a while they call to ask whats up.then the rest follows suit.wish you had tot of that earlier..pity its kinda late
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by dollyjoy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oyind17:

Why u deactivate jolllyjoy cheesy
as the spirit leadethwinkwink
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
oh now i get....its a tact used by girls when they like someone'once they dont hear from him for a while they call to ask whats up.then the rest follows suit.wish you had tot of that earlier..pity its kinda late
yeah... late. I have left everything in God's hand and destiny.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by IamLucy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
yeah... late. I have left everything in God's hand and destiny.
thats the best smiley if she's yours,you'd definitely get her back
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
as the spirit leadethwinkwink
you try
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
thats the best smiley if she's yours,you'd definitely get her back
Thanks. I will keep praying about it. People say there are many fishes in the ocean. I can now confirm that is a dangerous word to abide by, honestly speaking. That mentality is the cause of this shit. Cos within me, I thought na me she dey do yanga for when there are many girls out there? what a wrong move on a word.

Apologies for taking round this all... I don't want to get her angry in case she sees it that was why deleted the OP when they tried to take it front page.

I don't want to do anything that will make her more angry... however, I do hope she would understand I did this out of pains and regrets.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by IamLucy(f): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
Thanks. I will keep praying about it. People say there are many fishes in the ocean. I can now confirm that is a dangerous word to abide by, honestly speaking. That mentality is the cause of this shit. Cos within me, I thought na me she dey do yanga for when there are many girls out there? what a wrong move on a word.
the same people saying many fishes in the ocean are busy crying over one girl..grin hypocritical much.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by damilareoye: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
eeyaah, take heart bro....

1 Like

Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by mypains: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
damilareoye:
eeyaah, take heart bro....
Thanks bro. I will be alright by God's grace.
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by DipoDee: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
crycry Can't even start writing it down...

I'd start shedding tears if I do...cry

LMAOcheesygrin where did all you crazies on NL come from lolgrin
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by emotions1: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypains:
that's my mistake ooo
Baba learn from your mistakes.......
Re: My Pains.... My Regrets by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
DipoDee:

LMAOcheesygrin where did all you crazies on NL come from lolgrin
LoLgrin

he's indirectly calling me crazy?shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) / Will This Continue In Marriage? / Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.