Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (60106 Views)

Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man / I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Groovenaija360(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
A young lady from Hong Kong has undergone more than 30 plastic surgery just to impress her boyfriend.

Her partner was verbally abusive and continuously insulted her looks.

She responded to the abuse by going on a plastic surgery spree over a six-month period

A 22-year-old Lady from Hong Kong has undergone more than 30 plastic surgery procedures in a bid to impress her boyfriend.

Berry Ng began getting the procedures when she was only 17, as she wanted to look more like western supermodels. She now regrets her decisions.

Berry claims that her plastic surgery addiction began when she saw a beauty center offering affordable student packages that cost HKD 799 (N36,812) for three injections.

However, over the course of a few hours, the beautician persuaded her to go for a more expensive package.

Berry was so pleased with the results that she began to seek more treatments and soon found herself addicted to cosmetic surgery.

Things got even worse when she was 20 and entered into a romantic relationship with a man nine years her senior.

Her partner was verbally abusive and continuously insulted her looks, comparing her unfavorably to other women.

Berry responded by going on a plastic surgery spree over a six-month period, during which time she underwent the majority of her 30 cosmetic procedures.

Some of the surgeries she underwent were blepharoplasty (double eyelid surgery) and rhinoplasty (nose job).

She also suffered injections in her forehead for a rounder look, as well as injections in her lips, cheeks, and chin.

“If he had ever said ‘you are beautiful’ even for once at the time, I would have stopped,” Berry told China Press.

Her boyfriend’s final complaint was that Berry’s breasts were too small, which she claims pushed her to undergo a breast augmentation procedure.

While she was recovering from that last procedure, she had an epiphany after seeing that her mother was distraught over her addiction.

“You were beautiful before all this, but now… you are defiled,” her mother reportedly said.

Berry ended her toxic relationship and is now speaking out via Youtube against cosmetic surgery.

Several young women in similar situations have reached out to her via email saying that their husbands or partners found faults with their looks and were pressuring them to undergo surgery.

“Actually, boyfriends have a huge impact on their girlfriends. A lot of them would say things like ‘my boyfriend said my nose is not sharp’ or ‘my face is too big.’ A lot of them were dumb like me, too. That is why I want to make videos and tell them my experience,” Berry Ng said.

Berry added that she regrets having so much cosmetic work done to her appearance and wishes she could have her old face back.

She does not want to undergo any more surgical procedures.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/lady-regrets-undergoing-30-cosmetic-surgeries-please-boyfriend-photo/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Yungmil: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
miss world

8 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by H2Ossss(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
low self esteem... if a man does not like you the way you are... convert to an angel.. he still would not appreciate you..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by MhizzAJ(f): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
I do not approve of this

Any guy that doesn't like my face,nose,hair,boobs or any other part of my body should get the fvck out of my life

Why should a lady go through so much stress to look beautiful because of a man who will still cheat on her one way or the other

It wasn't about her boyfriend...It was about her...she wasn't comfortable with herself...Gosh!

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Shayneward1: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Both of them are mad.

15 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Groovenaija360(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin
cc; Lalasticlala
Seun, Mynd44
Happy new year cool
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by PMWSpirit(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
cool
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by cerowo(f): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
That's what i can't do. I can't displease myself to please another person foolishly

4 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
women; Masters of Regret. angry
you'll never read " Woman chooses to dump insane BF who wants her to do A and B" . its always "Woman regrets doing A and B for insane BF" smhX1000. they never come to their senses BEFORE doing something dumb.only AFTER.

grow up and take control of your life please. you are not kids!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by thesicilian: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Every disappointment is a blessing, at least it can serve as a lesson to others even if you gained nothing from it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
H2Ossss:
low self esteem

Exactly. No woman should go under the knife because of a man sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Double eyelid surgery? shocked one feature I don't really like one about my face because it covers up make up (eye shadow) Yet someone spent thousands on it.... nawa oooo

Now I value my eyelids o cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Groovenaija360(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Double eyelid surgery? shocked one feature I don't really like one about my face because it covers up make up! Yet someone spent thousands on it.... nawa oooo

Now I value my eyelids oil cheesy

grin grin Oya make i see your photo, u sound pretty and curvy
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
only girls with low self esteem will go miles just to please a boy that will still dump you for another and moves on.
boyfriend rubbish..who dem help.
mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:

grin grin Oya make i see your photo, u sound pretty and curvy
Why you too dey lie like this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Groovenaija360(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Why you too dey lie like this? cheesy

lol cheesy
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by hemucology(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Haaaaaa
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
where is d pic of d bf undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by BruncleZuma: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by emmyw(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Seriously, I Don't Care, Just Came Here To See Her Face.

5 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Martinez19(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I do not approve of this

Any guy that doesn't like my face,nose,hair,boobs or any other part of my body should get the fvck out of my life

Why should a lady go through so much stress to look beautiful because of a man who will still cheat on her one way or the other

It wasn't about her boyfriend...It was about her...she wasn't comfortable with herself...Gosh!
Correct girl!
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by merits(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Best fool of the year
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by oka4ugoo: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dedicate this to my crush

I promise to dey change my boxers at least once very 3 days as against once very week this year.

HaPpy New Year Crush.
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by thoollz: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Most times these people do things to please themselves, then blame their boyfriends for doing it. You r deceiving yourself. Don't be selfish, u wouldn't have killed yourself if he told u to. 'Woman' up and accept responsibilities.
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by AngelicBeing: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I do not approve of this

OK...I like ur nose,air,boobs,hips,bum,pu..cy,infact,everything about u,call me let's talk 08118056937
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Emmalaw10(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Umu Nwanyi
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Saaruman(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is what happen when your boyfriend is a narcissistic person. Stay away from people who say these:

1. You are ugly.
2. Fat.
3. You're not beautiful enough.

3 Likes

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is a new shade of low self esteem
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by nurseafrica: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
cerowo:
That's what i can't do.
I can't displease myself to please another person foolishly
Typical women blaming other but herself. She just used that as a cheap excuse. She wanted to do those things. No boyfriend forced her. Why break up with him kwanu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.