Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. (2174 Views)

She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Talk2CB: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
The man calmly asks his wife for a divorce as she sits naked on the sofa with another man. This is the moment husband ' caught his wife and her lover in the act ' as they romped on his sofa - and then promised not to leak the video online.
The video starts with the man stood outside his apartment before he puts his key in the lock and bursts through the door. As he switches on the light, his wife can be seen sat fully undressed on the sofa with another man.

More Details: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/man-burst-in-on-cheating-wife-as-she.html

I love the maturity of this man, while most people will resort to violence he has taken it calmly.
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by gamaliel121(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
He get mind sha.....
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
There was no whole video, juz pix.. sad
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by divinehand2003(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Endtime Wife
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op what I like abt his maturity is dat though he must have been hearing of his wife's flirtings and may have seen signals of it from her rudeness at home and so on, he did not act foolishly until he got good and strong evidence and having known he has his evidence and considering his honor he did not act violent. Dats my kind of man..simple but sensitive..calm but perceptive..gentle venom. Now he has all it takes to take any action of his choice.

Divorce in this case is automatic for sure. If he cld go online to spread d news, then the wife shd not underestimate his ability to share d video and pic shots both online and with her family ppl. She had better complied to d divorce call in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by mzvyne(f): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Too bad!
No excuse or lie can exonerate her...
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Talk2CB: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kashybaby. Short video on the blog. Top Right Corner.
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by djeezy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
With the way he reacted, you cant help but wonder if he truly loves his wife. From his reaction, this wasn't the first time she's cheating. He wanted to dissolve the marriage so he calculated and caught her red handed with electronic proof. Makes the dissolution of marriage easier.
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
is this foreal??lipsrsealed

Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Emac34: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
is this foreal??lipsrsealed

Nogrin
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
You mean the man placed an hidden camera in the house undecided undecided

I must have been suspecting his wife,

Good decision cool
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by jonagaga(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
leave trash for lawma
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by Adonis3: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
K
Re: Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. by joseph1832(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
djeezy:
With the way he reacted, you cant help but wonder if he truly loves his wife. From his reaction, this wasn't the first time she's cheating. He wanted to dissolve the marriage so he calculated and caught her red handed with electronic proof. Makes the dissolution of marriage easier.
That's why he's calm and collected. He caught her with her hand inside the cookie jar. LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Konji? / Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women / I Am Intimidated By Wizkid's Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.