Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women (2165 Views)

Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? / Why Don't Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women? / Have You Noticed That Other Tribes Don't Marry Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Salewasexy: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys,am new to nairaland even though have also viewed as a guest.I need you guys opinion.Am from the south western part of Nigeria and all my life have always dated Yoruba guys.I got tired of being heart broken so I decided to do something different.Met this igbo guy online,though he's not really financially buoyant but these guy seem to be very caring as in it seems unreal,we have dated for about six months now and in the six months these guy makes sure he calls me every day,he cares for me generally and when I asked if he can marry outside his tribe.He said am the first yoruba girl he has ever dated.He said am what he wants in a woman and tribe won't change that.He is from Anambra precisely,my question is "how are igbo guys generally in marriage interms of loving and caring for their wives and do igbo guys marry outside their tribe cos have noticed I see more igbo women and Yoruba guys getting married as against the opposite

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by MissRaine69(f): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Salewasexy:
Hello guys,am new to nairaland even though have also viewed as a guest.I need you guys opinion.Am from the south western part of Nigeria and all my life have always dated Yoruba guys.I got tired of being heart broken so I decided to do something different.Met this igbo guy online,though he's not really financially buoyant but these guy seem to be very caring as in it seems unreal,we have dated for about six months now and in the six months these guy makes sure he calls me every day,he cares for me generally and when I asked if he can marry outside his tribe.He said am the first yoruba girl he has ever dated.He said am what he wants in a woman and tribe won't change that.He is from Anambra precisely,my question is "how are igbo guys generally in marriage interms of loving and caring for their wives and do igbo guys marry outside their tribe cos have noticed I see more igbo women and Yoruba guys getting married as against the opposite
What's pertinent to you? What you have seen or heard? Or the fact that you have met someone irrespective of tribe who is very much into you? Get to know his customs and you teach him yours
That's what makes a good foundation.
There are despicable men in all tribes
There are exceptionally loyal, commiteed and loving men in all tribes.
It's all about individual traits not about tribes.

7 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:04am On Jul 25, 2017
He is being nice and sweet because he has not hit the Cat. Wait till he's had the cookie jar

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by satelliteDISH(m): 4:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Op, go ask p square why he choose to marry a Yoruba girl.

When u have found the answer, come and tell me. OK.

meanwhile;

I wan ask One question. If u know anything about health make u advice me.
I am an addict.
I am addicted to eating Bread. In the morning I will eat bread, afternoon bread and beans, evening bread again.
If I am sleeping I will be thinking of where to go an buy bread the next day. Even my landlord wife don ask me one day say whether I dey bake bread for inside my room say ybcos I don litter the dustbin with bread sachets and remnants.
Wetin be the health implications in my life? Thank you.

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by iaamxavier(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2017
these are the only thing that can make an igbo man marry a Yoruba lady
- she tied him down with preggy
- baba no wan spend money for her head
- he is a mad man
- she is using jazz
- there's money involved in marrying her
- she a good fvcker

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by NairalandCS(m): 5:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Tribalism has really dealt with us in this country. sad

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by fernandez1(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Naija with racist slur and later they will be abusing oyinbo that trows them banana when we our self in Africa we are our problem but we now twist it and will be saying ethnicity....my country people the moment u said that guy is Igbo guy that's a racist slur!

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Anambra guy? Anambra people that love to marry themselves, they hardly marry from other part of Igboland talk more of Yoruba.

I wish you luck sha.

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by SINZ: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Your pussy has to feel exceptional though...
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Martin0(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:
Anambra guy? Anambra people that love to marry themselves, they hardly marry from other part of Igboland talk more of Yoruba.

I wish you luck sha.
what kinda a crappy lie is thishocked

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who be this one?? I must make post for nairaland.
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Salewasexy: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
ScotFree:
Who be this one?? I must make post for nairaland.

Just shut up and move if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute on the ppst
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Salewasexy:

Just shut up and move if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute on the ppst

I'll have something meaningful to contribute if your post was a meaningful one. Not this trash here.

I'll comment when you write another post telling us you have been used and dumped.

You don't have your own brain, waiting for nairalanders to lend you some.

It's your marriage to be, use your own head.
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Salewasexy: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
ScotFree:

Ode you would be the one that would be used and dumped,omoirankiran oshi

l have something meaningful to contribute if your post was a meaningful one. Not this trash here.

I'll comment when you write another post telling us you have been used and dumped.

It's your marriage to be, use your own head.
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Salewasexy: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=ScotFree post=58824660]

I'll have something meaningful to contribute if your post was a meaningful one. Not this trash here.

It's your marriage to be, use your own head. [/quote

Ode you are the one that would be used and dumped. Rubbish
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by wristbangle: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
As long as he possess the required qualities you want in a man, tribe should not come in between your decision.

The most important thing is that he is capable of taking care of you in terms of moral, emotional, financial and security wise.

We are a lot of inter tribal marriages working today, so don't allow tribalism becloud your judgement.

Cheers
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Salewasexy: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:
As long as he possess the required qualities you want in a man, tribe should not come in between your decision.

The most important thing is that he is capable of taking care of you in terms of moral, emotional, financial and security wise.

We are a lot of inter tribal marriages working today, so don't allow tribalism becloud your judgement.

Cheers

Thanks so much dear
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:

I wish you luck sha.
cc victornezzar come and dispute this theory biko
Re: Do Igbo Men Marry Yoruba Women by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:

I wish you luck sha.

grin

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? / Lady Sets Instagram On Fire As She Shows Off Her Massive Behind / Worker At A Pizza Shop Stares At Me When I’m Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.