Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? (43783 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by callherspices(f): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Awwww... nice topic.... Just remembererd how i sneaked in a girl frm d back door while my mum was in d parlor wit her visitor. Thought she wudnt see me. Lo n behold as i jus position dey scope d girl yarns, with fanta n nasco buscuit. Hoping and waiting for d koko, and den mumsy appears Damn i was like shit... how she take kno say i cari babe frm back door? Lol i was only 16, trying to do some gf things. And when mum came, i tot she was gonna cut off my head, buh she said "Boy Theres time for everything, you are too young for dis now. Dont ever bring a girl to my house again, until you are grown for marriage! Or u take her to your own rented apartment.. Lol silly me cheesy smiley smiley Awww. Im grown now, buh mum is with the Lord. I miss her and her good teachings of life....How time flies!!... Rip Sweet mum!
Awwww!! Sorry about mum cry
I feel ur pain

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
callherspices:
Awwww!! Sorry about mum cry I feel ur pain
Thanks spicey... smiley Happy new year!!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Dreyl(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
My mom caught me eating all the meat in her pot with my friends, when I saw her looking at me and folding her arms I was shocked, although she didn't spank me, she deprived me of eating meat for a whole week that was my punishment, as a bad boy then, even after she deprived me of eating meat I still ate a lot of meat, that was like 14 years ago. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by amtaken(f): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nada.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Amberon: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
this is really touching. RIP to your mum. She seemed nice.
jeffcheddy:
Awwww... nice topic.... Just remembererd how i sneaked in a girl frm d back door while my mum was in d parlor wit her visitor. Thought she wudnt see me. Lo n behold as i jus position dey scope d girl yarns, with fanta n nasco buscuit. Hoping and waiting for d koko, and den mumsy appears Damn i was like shit... how she take kno say i cari babe frm back door? Lol i was only 16, trying to do some gf things. And when mum came, i tot she was gonna cut off my head, buh she said "Boy Theres time for everything, you are too young for dis now. Dont ever bring a girl to my house again, until you are grown for marriage! Or u take her to your own rented apartment.. Lol silly me cheesy smiley smiley Awww. Im grown now, buh mum is with the Lord. I miss her and her good teachings of life....How time flies!!... Rip Sweet mum!

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
ify2016:
Used her her phone to transfer 200k into my bank account because she refused to give me the pocket money given to me by Dad.

That was in my 200 level though.
lie Muhammed.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by emmylucky(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
lol mine funny oo caught m wen am romancing my neighbour frnd ,am almost Bleep her in bathroom dat was in my primary 6 .my dad didn't talk anything o he be guy man.come see hw my mummy shouted at m. dat was den i loose my virginity ooo.started from dat day d gal can't leave m ooo.i tanks God I didn't pregnant her oo .dey Bleep her everyday
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Amberon: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't like jollof rice
oldtopics:

i cant be liked by errybody so noworries even jollof rice can't please everybody
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Amberon: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
you kill person ni? abi you rape your sister?
onunwa21:
If I talk am, nairaland go close......
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amberon:
this is really touching. RIP to your mum. She seemed nice.

Amen smiley God bless you!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Amberon: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
No he's about 20, or 21 tops. How can he be 25? or were you 16 in jss2??
sexaddict08:

you're 25 years old ...
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Awwwn cheesy cute!

amtaken:
She caught me kissing my boyfriend in the downstairs living room. How could I have
resisted kissing the most handsome prince in Africa, even in my father's house (haters will come here now and condemn not knowing that we didn't ever go beyond that before marriage). It was a very big deal then but now that we are married she uses that to tease us. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Amberon: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
lying liar.... of this is true then you should be at least 39 years old.
Qc1:
My mom caught me trying to dis-virgin my then girlfriend. I had being waiting for almost 2 years for that faithful day and I wasn't going to let anything spoil it for me. I was only 18 and just saw that I failed my WAEC. During the action, I heard someone knocking my door and I was like "f@#k off", not knowing that was my mom. She uttered my name and I felt so cold immediately. When I eventually opened the door she went straight for the girl and striped her naked. My mom gave her the beating of her life. I was so embarrassed I was crying with the girl. To cut the long story short, the girl and I have now been married for 19 years and we are very blessed! Every time we go out to family party people who know our story always praise me for standing up to my mom to marry the poor girl and laugh out loud simultaneously.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by kingsilly(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Suigeneris93:
undecided undecided dunno weda to laugh or cry

Just smile smiley
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by sexaddict08(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amberon:
No he's about 20, or 21 tops. How can he be 25? or were you 16 in jss2??

you're right. I thought I saw ss2
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by NakedEve: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
She caught me in bed with daddy! cheesy
And another time with my cousin smiley
Finally with my lesson teacher. wink

I swear I've always been a slut! grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Amberon: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
you're forgiven grin
so what's your own story?
sexaddict08:
you're right. I thought I saw ss2
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
I WAS EIGHT,YOUNG AND OBLIVIOUS.
REMEMBER THAT PART IN LAGBAJA'S VID WHERE SOME GIRL WAS DANCING in a SEXUALLY PROVOCATIVE MANNER?
I CLIMBED THE TV AND BEGAN HUMPING THE VIRTUAL ASS.
DAMN! I CHOP CAIN and Abel!

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Kaylexzy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
poshestmina:
Stealing from my Dad's pocket cry cry cry

Ole... tongue

How old were u? grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by sexaddict08(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by sabi99(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
She caught me rubbing powdered rat poison on my face since I tot it was normal dusting powder.... She nearly killed me with a hot bath dat day

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Funny comments.....

Well, It was my aunt that caught me stealing fish from the ready made efo riro(vegetable soup) she made... She threatened to tie me to bed strings for people to come mock me and also tell her husband who calls me his wife then... See shame but she never did ....

...... When ever I visit her now, we laugh over the issue ...

It's bad when caught doing silly stuffs.... Thank God I'm now a grown up lady....
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by nami117(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
she caught me watching b/f at the age of 16 or so
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by sabi99(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
She caught me rubbing a powdered rat poison on my face cos I tot it was another form of dusting powder.....she nearly killed me with a hot bath dah day....I was 3 then
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by NakedEve: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
sexaddict08:

she must have failed u as a mother....
I hope she's dead?

Baby is this ya numb; 08147401677 cheesy
OK lemme call.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by poshestmina(f): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Ole... tongue

How old were u? grin

Was about 10, use to steal money to do big girl in class until Yawa gas oh
My mum reported me to my school headmistress cry,only the embarrassment I got ehhn, then hot deliveraaaaance cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by sexaddict08(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amberon:
you're forgiven grin

so what's your own story?

I've always been smart with bad things....I never get caught. Imagine I've been having sex since 17 and smoking since 19, now I'm 29.
nobody in my family knows my girlfriend and nobody believe I smoke...
that's me....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by poshestmina(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:

You are SICK angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by sexaddict08(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:

Baby is this ya numb; 08147401677 cheesy OK lemme call.
its not in my fone now ... I know your story is lie
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by poshestmina(f): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Greenbullet:
NO! you were looking for Biro.

I couldn't lie, my brain went blank..Thief na bad thing
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? by NakedEve: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
sexaddict08:

its not in my fone now ...
I know your story is lie

Honey its real.
Kk.
come n check my pussy signature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.