Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! (500 Views)

My Brother’s Reckless Past Is Killing My Chance To Be Happy / Has Admiration And Trauma Ruined My Chance At Dating? / Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016

I was on my way to my friend's place at Egbeda around 5pm on the first Saturday of 2016. As usual, one would expect a group of buses around Ikeja conveying passengers to Egbeda. After monitoring the buses, I finally saw an empty one, an almost empty one. I was at the door when I noticed this beauty. As a sharp guy, I took the seat right next to her with the hope of striking a conversation.

Midway our journey, She asked if I had a change of #50 to give to her while she gave the Driver #100 but I didn't. Painfully, that was our only conversation.

I started making calculations as to where she might drop off so I would too..seeing that she had something heavy with her.

Before I know, she was telling the driver to stop the car at Baale Junction(the thing pain me eh). I thought jumping down unaware of her stop would seem creepy..if not desperate. So I dropped off at the nearest junction then tried tracking her down but failed. I roamed the streets close to the Junction till my feet turned white.

The reason I'm penning this down is because I'd like to talk to her..to see if she got home safely..to even apologize for not taking her number because I suspected she wanted me to-I think. The hair touching, the awkward eye contacts on every three turns, her looking at my phone and vis-a-vis.

So if by chance she's reading this, pls contact at me via theguythatlosthischance@gmail.com

Here's a detail of my time with her.
We both sat directly behind the Driver's seat. Right in front of us was a cream rug with mechanical stains on it. She had the seat beside the left window. The other guyman that sat with us had a Pepsi drink, afraid to open it cuz of the spill. He even asked if we were together in which we both laughed and said a non convincing NO!. She had with her a rusty orange gas cylinder(or orange cooler) inside a bargo bag. Her hair was like light brown(I can't really tell cuz of the Sun's reflection on her hair), She was putting on a black gown and using Whatsapp on her white Samsung device with the left of her ear piece plugged in-I think.

She's light dark in complexion.

Pls even if you realise I'm talking about your Sis pls and pls have her contact me! I just can't stop thinking about her!

I know I fvcked up big time for not taking her number, for not even coming down with her, for not even paying her bus fare and I'm vexed at that but pls, I will really like to talk to her...again!

She might be staying at Egbeda(around Baale Junction) ..so if anyone here is staying there pls pass this msg across be it via whatsapp or anything even maybe Egbeda Whatsapp Group!

I've written Linda to post something similar cuz the girl seems like someone that's familiar with LIB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
I would slap the b*tch out of your senses if you told me this story in person. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by chocolateme(f): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
U will locate her if your destiny lies with her. U will come back and give us the testimony here ok? Goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:
I would slap the b*tch out of your senses if you told me this story in person. angry

Yeah I fvcked up big time. All the gist were bottled up in my head..but my lips failed me.
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
@chocolateme

I feel like it's fate, even being a blind person to such ideology..cuz after roaming the streets I saw a lady from my department exactly where the girl dropped from the bus. I had to find this girl's number on our dept group chat, filled her in and I think she's open to helping.

I'll definitely drop the testimony here if when I see her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by jmaxjohn(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ull find her again if it's meant to b. But dis z actually sweet
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Theanonymous9: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
I hope you find her again..and don't dull!

(1) (Reply)

A Gift Or A Proposal For Your Val? / The Single Mother Mentality,is It Right Or Demonic? / So Much Romace With Boy And Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.