Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Brother’s Reckless Past Is Killing My Chance To Be Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother’s Reckless Past Is Killing My Chance To Be Happy (575 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother’s Reckless Past Is Killing My Chance To Be Happy by Godslove2018: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tristan has always been the bad boy ,black sheep of our family. He was stubborn,dropped out of school,did drugs and squandered money like no man’s business.

Our parents sent Tristain to the States in hope that he would save them from further embarrassment. The boy has been in the US for the last twelve years. He came back for my wedding,taking place in two weeks.

Travis is my younger brother and though he is a bad boy,I love him to pieces. I couldn’t wait for my fiance Jasmine to meet him. Jasmine and I have been dating for almost three years and she is my best friend. But when she met Tristan,she told me she felt she had met him before. She tried to recall where and when she did,she told me she needed to leave immediately. I asked why but she said she would tell me later.

Jasmine and I talked a few hours later and she said our marriage may not hold anymore because she suspects that Tristan was one of the two guys who raped her when she was in secondary school. I asked her if she was sure,she said she wasnt,she remembered the other guy’s face very well but Tristan was the second person to rape her after has friend. Against my better judgement,I confronted my brother. He claimed he didnt know anything but when I forced him to stand in front of Jasmine,he couldnt deny anymore..he said he was a kid and stupid. It was him and his friend, they had made a bet to rape the most intelligent girl in their GCE tutorial class. They waited for her to be alone after they deceived her that their Teacher wanted to see her, While Jasmine was waiting for the supposed Teacher, Tristan and his friend Emeka,raped her,taking turns.

I was ashamed of my brother. Tristan too was very ashamed. We both began to beg Jasmine. For me,what my brother did to her was unforgivable but I didnt see why that should stop us from getting married. I love Jasmine and its me she will be getting married to,not my brother.

Jasmine later dropped the final bomb: she got ....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-brothers-reckless-past-is-killing-my-chance-to-be-happy/
Re: My Brother’s Reckless Past Is Killing My Chance To Be Happy by stinkmeaner: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Real Madrid 1-5 PSG
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Love / When He Likes You, How To Know If He Likes You / What Someone Did For The Wife, Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.