Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson (39469 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

i taught you're eyeing Bayelsa?

Hehehehehehe next is Wike because the illiterate terrorist general Daura dullard and his useless Buharian army will witness the worst in the hands of Wike and his gallant defenders of Democracy (militants) tongue

Bayelsa gone Rivers and Akwa ibom loading

no oyel state for the gworo chewing party

Small Bayelsa = 7 apc states

if e dey vex you nwanne go murd

Olodo oil is gradually becoming as valueless as the poo you drop in your toilet and you are still here shouting "oyel"

I dont blame you. Your useless, idiotic, animalistic, antagonistic, devilish, senseless, hopeless and clueless otuokke drunkard bastard has infected you with his atrributes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by idolda: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is a programmed bot nairalander beware!
NgeneUkwenu:
This Useless GOVERNOR called Dickson, should man up and fight his political battle without dragging My Buhari into his mess...
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by davedpo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
som pple wif dia irritating speech sha!!!! God help oo
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by BolaLFC(f): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
So, that should give you a smooth re-run victory cos you 'saved' Buhari from being stoned? You've started taking banned substances
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dickson should relax and mobilise for the poll. That Press Conference was unnecessary
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:
This reminds me of another thing.

When mama piss a.k.a shepopotamuss was telling people in rivers state to stone Buhari where was this so called "rule of law"?

Pdp is generally synonymous with negativity.

Olodo oil is gradually becoming as valueless as the poo you drop in your toilet and you are still here shouting "oyel"

I dont blame you. Your useless, idiotic, animalistic, antagonistic, devilish, senseless, hopeless and clueless otuokke drunkard bastard has infected you with his atrributes
Nice one baba cheesy

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by bloodykiller: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:
This reminds me of another thing.

When mama piss a.k.a shepopotamuss was telling people in rivers state to stone Buhari where was this so called "rule of law"?

Pdp is generally synonymous with negativity.

[/s]

e pain am grin

cc

Mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy please can you detect some insults in this post if no let me reply mine

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by bloodykiller: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:

[/s]

this one na confirmed walker

what are you saying by the way

i repeat no oyel state for kunu drinking party with useless bastard nonentity gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla monkey

rivers = all apc states including Abuja tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by 49cents(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Seriake Dickson, governor of Bayelsa state, on Monday said President Muhammadu Buhari was stoned in 2011 when he visited the state as the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

Incidentally, Timipre Sylva, Dickson’s rival and candidate of the APC in the state governorship election, was the governor of Bayelsa at the time.

Addressing a press conference in Yenagoa, capital of the state, Dickson said he ensured that Buhari was secure during his visit to Bayelsa as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). “President Buhari, when he came to campaign as CPC candidate, was stoned,” he said. “But I granted state stadium to president Buhari, and made adequate security for his safety when he came to campaign again, because I knew that these people could harm him or people in his entourage and I didn’t want that to happen.”

Dickson also accused one of Buhari’s ministers, apparently Heineken Lokpobiri, of “terrorising” people of the state ahead of Saturday rerun election. The election, which held across the state on December 8, was rescheduled to January 9 in Southern Ijaw local government area and over 100 polling units in other local government areas, as a result of violence.

But Dickson placed the disturbances at the doorstep of his opponents, saying he remains a man of peace. He alleged that there were plans to rig Saturday election in favour of Sylva and called on the people to defend their votes. Dickson accused Sylva of using his influence to change the head of security agencies in the state in order to perfect his plot. “I’m the proponent of political tolerance in this state,” he said. “I don’t need anybody to kill and maim for me, I’m a man of peace and everybody knows. What we have seen is a subversion of our national security agencies. “The minister sent thugs to attack the collation centre, put off the community generator, storm the collation centre, took away the original ward result sheets, and also prevented the collation officers from completing their collations.

“In my own community, we had APC people who wanted to open an office, I told the commissioner of police to protect them, they must hang that flag – it’s their right. Nobody was assaulted. “Unlike Ekeremor, where a man who is not even candidate looks down on his community so much, thinks they’re his slaves and says ‘you will not vote’. Not even for his party, ‘you will not vote at all’. “I got copied a letter written by the CDC chairman of Ekeremor community, the minister’s community, where it is directed to the president. Drawing the president’s attention to what the minister is doing, terrorising the community with soldiers and police and SSS and so on. So that nobody would go there to vote. “Himself, his younger ones are all carrying arms.

As the CSO, I’m alive to my responsibilities in this state. “This idea of changing people anytime they don’t do the wishes of a person or party – you’re destroying institutions. This is the third time they have changed the commissioner of police in Bayelsa, since this race started. “They brought in Paul Okafor, brought in Nasir Oki, nominated by Timipre Sylva, now I hear Timipre Sylva says the man they brought here as commissioner of police didn’t do his bidding by killing enough people, didn’t do his bidding by arresting innocent party supporters and those who are not supporting him. “I hear that by today or tomorrow, the new commissioner of police, nominated by him and his party would arrive here.

They are celebrating victory of evil over good, victory of criminality over legality. “This election has been won, they are only desperate and day dreaming, they are trying to get from the backdoor, what they couldn’t get from the front door.

All the votes from Southern Ijaw are for me. “I have raised some of these issues even with the president. Critical issues of national securities. I believe Mr President assurances. Mr President was very gracious, I am grateful to him for granting me audience. I have his assurances that things would happen differently

Read more at: https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-was-stoned-in-bayelsa-says-dickson

An average south south is spineless

IPOB are foolish for even trying to emancipate them from Nigerian exploitation

That was was how Akpabio is sponsoring article on buhari in financial time
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

this one na confirmed walker

what are you saying by the way

i repeat no oyel state for kunu drinking party with useless bastard nonentity gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla monkey

rivers = all apc states including Abuja tongue

The river in kaduna will soon become more valuable than ur oil.

Obinoscopy mynd44 lalasticlala i smell some insults here
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by Luukasz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

Hehehehehehe next is Wike because the illiterate terrorist general Daura dullard and his useless Buharian army will witness the worst in the hands of Wike and his gallant defenders of Democracy (militants) tongue

*In Brother GEJ's voice* PDP is a goner

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one baba cheesy
wink
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
wink
See how you murdered the son of man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by obailala(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3257873_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

What da f**k is this?... These wailers no go kill person with laff... grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by dwag: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2016
So na we be "this people" just imagine watin this guy dey write!
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by docadams: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Na fear now! grin
Hmmmmmmm
Fear, with Jona and Pat acting as his "rearguard"?
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
See how you murdered the son of man cheesy
grin they are taking our maturity for weakness thats why i opened this moniker. Its strickly meant for insulting gej
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by bloodykiller: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:

The river in kaduna will soon become more valuable than ur oil.

Obinoscopy mynd44 lalasticlala i smell some insults here
[/s]

oyel will remain valuable and small Bayelsa will be 7 worthless apc war torn states tongue

btw

point out the insults or forever remain silent and shatap

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by ZUBY77(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This Useless GOVERNOR called Dickson, should man up and fight his political battle without dragging My Buhari into his mess...

I guess you called him useless because he has not defected to APC.
The moment he defects to your party, he becomes useful.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you were manufactured in labs.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by benetech: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Everyone dey hustle to be on the good side of Buhari even Jonathan home state governor

When a man path is straight with God even his enemy would be hustling to become friends with him

Sai Baba
dickson do not want to lag behind,sai buhari.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by 1surdman: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Not only Dickson! Prickson
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by BobUg28(m): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Hi Boss!

Good morning, Mr Azubike. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. whatsapp me on +1234-8092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

ZUBY77:

I guess you called him useless because he has not defected to APC.
The moment he defects to your party, he becomes useful.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you were manufactured in labs.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by erunz(m): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
can't you make your point without throwing insulting. last time I check Buhari is the c-i-c. And he has control over all Federal agency. Dickson is right calling him out.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by coldFLARES1(m): 2:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Were it not for fairness and equity, I would have loved for this blabbermouth to be upstaged by all means necessary. Recall how a humbled Fayose appealed to pity last year when he was feeling the heat of opposition legislators only to metamorphose into a very silly opposition figure after he was 'helped' to survive that nightmarish experience. Then again, I see no good enough reason for this near-fatal contest if both candidates lack the creativity to elevate governance beyond payment of staff salaries, at this very critical time in our history.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by allthingsgood: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

[/s]

Wby is it that pdp sychophants always resort to insults and abuses this one sef is calling militants defenders of democracy! Smh. Is it frustration or pains or what
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by bloodykiller: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Wby is it that pdp sychophants always resort to insults and abuses this one sef is calling militants defenders of democracy! Smh. Is it frustration or pains or what
[/s]

shatap this is not abuse abi i pain you too tongue
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by allthingsgood: 3:11am On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

shatap this is not abuse abi i pain you too tongue

Pain whom You havent said anything intelligent. Nothing more than insults. I hope u guys are ready to carry this your frustration for d next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by bloodykiller: 3:25am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
allthingsgood:

Pain whom You havent said anything intelligent. Nothing more than insults. I hope u guys ready to carry this your frustration for d next years
[/s]

killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari / UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.