Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson (39468 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by Goldencollins: 3:32am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
This reminds me of another thing.

When mama piss a.k.a shepopotamuss was telling people in rivers state to stone Buhari where was this so called "rule of law"?

Pdp is generally synonymous with negativity.

Olodo oil is gradually becoming as valueless as the poo you drop in your toilet and you are still here shouting "oyel"

I dont blame you. Your useless, idiotic, animalistic, antagonistic, devilish, senseless, hopeless and clueless otuokke drunkard bastard has infected you with his atrributes
You are a Big idiot,senile drunkard like U,u have no brain at all,Bush meat better pass U
Anu nkita like U.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by hibbayueei(m): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Okay..
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by Trapnews: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by ShowYourCertificate: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Dickson should relax and mobilise for the poll. That Press Conference was unnecessary
The Press Conference was to indirectly debunk the APC's allegation that Dickson went to Aso Rock to seek defection to the APC. It was very necessary.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by ShowYourCertificate: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

When mama piss a.k.a shepopotamuss was telling people in rivers state to stone Buhari where was this so called "rule of law"?

Olodo oil is gradually becoming as valueless as the poo you drop in your toilet and you are still here shouting "oyel"

I dont blame you. Your useless, idiotic, animalistic, antagonistic, devilish, senseless, hopeless and clueless otuokke drunkard bastard has infected you with his atrributes
All these won't change the fact that your Buhari is a dullard grin
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by 247notire(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

But that "oyel" is what the country based it's budget on or aren't u aware? All those insults are actually meant for you. Mugu...
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by davodyguy: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

i taught you're eyeing Bayelsa?

Hehehehehehe next is Wike because the illiterate terrorist general Daura dullard and his useless Buharian army will witness the worst in the hands of Wike and his gallant defenders of Democracy (militants) tongue

Bayelsa gone Rivers and Akwa ibom loading

no oyel state for the gworo chewing party

Small Bayelsa = 7 apc states

if e dey vex you nwanne go murd
You really 'taught' well. When your main aim is to abuse and insult, you make this senseless error.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The Press Conference was to indirectly debunk the APC's allegation that Dickson went to Aso Rock to seek defection to the APC. It was very necessary.
I still don't think it was necessary. The message in the conference passed as one that is trying to seek Aso rock's favor. He should have simply ignored Sylva Campaign team or allow his campaign spokesman to release Statement to address this.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by jabojafa(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This Useless GOVERNOR called Dickson, should man up and fight his political battle without dragging My Buhari into his mess...
he mayb be a 'useless governot' but ur father may neva smell councellor office in ur local government.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by bloodykiller: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
davodyguy:
You really 'taught' well. When your main aim is to abuse and insult, you make this senseless error.
[/s]

shatap if you cant deal with simple typo

get out !!
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by donj211: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
Everyone dey hustle to be on the good side of Buhari even Jonathan home state governor

When a man path is straight with God even his enemy would be hustling to become friends with him

Sai Baba
tar my friend short up, he is only reminding d president of d good thing he did 2 him nd now Buhari is paying him back with evil all because d want 2 claim bayelsa by all means.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2016
247notire:
But that "oyel" is what the country based it's budget on or aren't u aware? All those insults are actually meant for you. Mugu...

Fool, it will contibute only 30% for the first time since its discovery. The price will soon crash to 1 dollar per barrel
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
All these won't change the fact that your Buhari is a dullard grin

Every time you call buhari a dullard, you remind me of Shepoppotamuss and the clueless drunkard that promised to create unemployment
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by donj211: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

I think u are d big olodo here cos if oil is gradually becoming valueless then where is d alternative ? Also y do we still cue at filling station.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Goldencollins:

You are a Big idiot,senile drunkard like U,u have no brain at all,Bush meat better pass U
Anu nkita like U.

Gej has infected you with his characteristics so i dont blame you. You have sold your dream for 1 bag of rice
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by 247notire(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Fool, it will contibute only 30% for the first time since its discovery. The price will soon crash to 1 dollar per barrel
30%? U make me laugh... It went up already this morning, oil price that is. This ain't the first time oil prices have crashed if u dnt knw, its kind if a cyclical thing. Meanwhile starting ur statement with calling urself a fool just shows ur condescending level reasoning.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by Chiemezie00: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This Useless GOVERNOR called Dickson, should man up and fight his political battle without dragging My Buhari into his mess...
what makes him a useless governor pls tell mi
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2016
247notire:
30%? U make me laugh... It went up already this morning, oil price that is. This ain't the first time it's happening if u dnt knw. Meanwhile starting ur statement with calling urself a fool just shows ur condescending level reasoning.

Go through the budget again or tell a literate to explain it to you and stop embarrassing yourself. More and more countries are beginning to sell their oyel and our country is having problems with buyers
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by APCsupporter: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2016
donj211:
I think u are d big olodo here cos if oil is gradually becoming valueless then where is d alternative ? Also y do we still cue at filling station.

Before the coming of oil were we eating sand?
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by darelar(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2016
This man should just relax and pay the civil servants their salaries of November and December. People's were hungry seriously and he was ranting of sylva this lokpobri that without him complaining how he went to INEC collation centre in yenagoa at 11pm on election night, not talking about how he imported people's from Delta to Ovoni and environ, how he declare in sagbama LG that they should not use card reader. They ask him what will be his reaction if he lost the election but instead to give direct answer, he stated diverting to sylva this, sylva that. People's were not happy with Dickson presently and they're afraid what will be their faith if he will rule them for another 4 years. Some workers got alart but only to get to bank and was told that there is no money in their account. When they show the alart to the cashier, they were told to wait till they see another alart and then they can come to withdraw. Even coppers were angry in the bank yesterday.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by ShowYourCertificate: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Every time you call buhari a dullard, you remind me of Shepoppotamuss and the clueless drunkard that promised to create unemployment
But they ain't dullards. Only Buhari is grin
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by jumper524(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

this one na confirmed walker

what are you saying by the way

i repeat no oyel state for kunu drinking party with useless bastard nonentity gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla monkey

rivers = all apc states including Abuja tongue
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by jumper524(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

this one na confirmed walker

what are you saying by the way

i repeat no oyel state for kunu drinking party with useless bastard nonentity gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla monkey

rivers = all apc states including Abuja tongue
jealousy osy ahaahahahah jealousy. Bro i see u have a history of insult so b4 u start insulting me jst be informed i don't do online rants. Snd me a mail so we can look 4 where to settle it physical or if u can't wait heres my number so we can box our life out
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by billyG(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Seriake Dickson, governor of Bayelsa state, on Monday said President Muhammadu Buhari was stoned in 2011 when he visited the state as the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

Incidentally, Timipre Sylva, Dickson’s rival and candidate of the APC in the state governorship election, was the governor of Bayelsa at the time.

Addressing a press conference in Yenagoa, capital of the state, Dickson said he ensured that Buhari was secure during his visit to Bayelsa as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). “President Buhari, when he came to campaign as CPC candidate, was stoned,” he said. “But I granted state stadium to president Buhari, and made adequate security for his safety when he came to campaign again, because I knew that these people could harm him or people in his entourage and I didn’t want that to happen.”

Dickson also accused one of Buhari’s ministers, apparently Heineken Lokpobiri, of “terrorising” people of the state ahead of Saturday rerun election. The election, which held across the state on December 8, was rescheduled to January 9 in Southern Ijaw local government area and over 100 polling units in other local government areas, as a result of violence.

But Dickson placed the disturbances at the doorstep of his opponents, saying he remains a man of peace. He alleged that there were plans to rig Saturday election in favour of Sylva and called on the people to defend their votes. Dickson accused Sylva of using his influence to change the head of security agencies in the state in order to perfect his plot. “I’m the proponent of political tolerance in this state,” he said. “I don’t need anybody to kill and maim for me, I’m a man of peace and everybody knows. What we have seen is a subversion of our national security agencies. “The minister sent thugs to attack the collation centre, put off the community generator, storm the collation centre, took away the original ward result sheets, and also prevented the collation officers from completing their collations.

“In my own community, we had APC people who wanted to open an office, I told the commissioner of police to protect them, they must hang that flag – it’s their right. Nobody was assaulted. “Unlike Ekeremor, where a man who is not even candidate looks down on his community so much, thinks they’re his slaves and says ‘you will not vote’. Not even for his party, ‘you will not vote at all’. “I got copied a letter written by the CDC chairman of Ekeremor community, the minister’s community, where it is directed to the president. Drawing the president’s attention to what the minister is doing, terrorising the community with soldiers and police and SSS and so on. So that nobody would go there to vote. “Himself, his younger ones are all carrying arms.

As the CSO, I’m alive to my responsibilities in this state. “This idea of changing people anytime they don’t do the wishes of a person or party – you’re destroying institutions. This is the third time they have changed the commissioner of police in Bayelsa, since this race started. “They brought in Paul Okafor, brought in Nasir Oki, nominated by Timipre Sylva, now I hear Timipre Sylva says the man they brought here as commissioner of police didn’t do his bidding by killing enough people, didn’t do his bidding by arresting innocent party supporters and those who are not supporting him. “I hear that by today or tomorrow, the new commissioner of police, nominated by him and his party would arrive here.

They are celebrating victory of evil over good, victory of criminality over legality. “This election has been won, they are only desperate and day dreaming, they are trying to get from the backdoor, what they couldn’t get from the front door.

All the votes from Southern Ijaw are for me. “I have raised some of these issues even with the president. Critical issues of national securities. I believe Mr President assurances. Mr President was very gracious, I am grateful to him for granting me audience. I have his assurances that things would happen differently

Read more at: https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-was-stoned-in-bayelsa-says-dickson
So pmb waz stone,gej waz stoned one-one.
Re: Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson by billyG(m): 1:13am On Jan 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Seriake Dickson, governor of Bayelsa state, on Monday said President Muhammadu Buhari was stoned in 2011 when he visited the state as the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

Incidentally, Timipre Sylva, Dickson’s rival and candidate of the APC in the state governorship election, was the governor of Bayelsa at the time.

Addressing a press conference in Yenagoa, capital of the state, Dickson said he ensured that Buhari was secure during his visit to Bayelsa as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). “President Buhari, when he came to campaign as CPC candidate, was stoned,” he said. “But I granted state stadium to president Buhari, and made adequate security for his safety when he came to campaign again, because I knew that these people could harm him or people in his entourage and I didn’t want that to happen.”

Dickson also accused one of Buhari’s ministers, apparently Heineken Lokpobiri, of “terrorising” people of the state ahead of Saturday rerun election. The election, which held across the state on December 8, was rescheduled to January 9 in Southern Ijaw local government area and over 100 polling units in other local government areas, as a result of violence.

But Dickson placed the disturbances at the doorstep of his opponents, saying he remains a man of peace. He alleged that there were plans to rig Saturday election in favour of Sylva and called on the people to defend their votes. Dickson accused Sylva of using his influence to change the head of security agencies in the state in order to perfect his plot. “I’m the proponent of political tolerance in this state,” he said. “I don’t need anybody to kill and maim for me, I’m a man of peace and everybody knows. What we have seen is a subversion of our national security agencies. “The minister sent thugs to attack the collation centre, put off the community generator, storm the collation centre, took away the original ward result sheets, and also prevented the collation officers from completing their collations.

“In my own community, we had APC people who wanted to open an office, I told the commissioner of police to protect them, they must hang that flag – it’s their right. Nobody was assaulted. “Unlike Ekeremor, where a man who is not even candidate looks down on his community so much, thinks they’re his slaves and says ‘you will not vote’. Not even for his party, ‘you will not vote at all’. “I got copied a letter written by the CDC chairman of Ekeremor community, the minister’s community, where it is directed to the president. Drawing the president’s attention to what the minister is doing, terrorising the community with soldiers and police and SSS and so on. So that nobody would go there to vote. “Himself, his younger ones are all carrying arms.

As the CSO, I’m alive to my responsibilities in this state. “This idea of changing people anytime they don’t do the wishes of a person or party – you’re destroying institutions. This is the third time they have changed the commissioner of police in Bayelsa, since this race started. “They brought in Paul Okafor, brought in Nasir Oki, nominated by Timipre Sylva, now I hear Timipre Sylva says the man they brought here as commissioner of police didn’t do his bidding by killing enough people, didn’t do his bidding by arresting innocent party supporters and those who are not supporting him. “I hear that by today or tomorrow, the new commissioner of police, nominated by him and his party would arrive here.

They are celebrating victory of evil over good, victory of criminality over legality. “This election has been won, they are only desperate and day dreaming, they are trying to get from the backdoor, what they couldn’t get from the front door.

All the votes from Southern Ijaw are for me. “I have raised some of these issues even with the president. Critical issues of national securities. I believe Mr President assurances. Mr President was very gracious, I am grateful to him for granting me audience. I have his assurances that things would happen differently

Read more at: https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-was-stoned-in-bayelsa-says-dickson
Fr.Mbaka na shortman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari / UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.