Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years (750 Views)

EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered / Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by Riskymoblordz: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Veteran Ghanaian actress and model, Juliet Ibrahim shared her inspiring story this morning (January 4) on her Instagram page. 9 years ago, Juliet Ibrahim revealed she was an usher at the GLO CAF awards. Fast forward to today, she will be hosting this year’s CAF awards. “From being an usher at Glo Caf awards 2007 to being a guest at Glo caf 2012 and 2014 and now to hosting the Glo Caf awards 2015! If Jesus say Yes nobody can say No. When I told my sis that I will be hosting this year’s Glo Caf awards @ssoniaibrahim asked me; this life is funny do u remember back in the day when u were just an usher for Glo Caf? lol God is an awesome God. “Never give up on ur dreams, keep pushing and stay determined. Catch me live on January 7th. @katung_aduwak u remember the first time I met u? joyjoy # nobodyweynofittomakeEm one day I shall tell my story ” wrote Juliet Ibrahim on Instagram. She also shared a picture of her as an usher at the 2007 event.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by Gracito(f): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by Behira(f): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by Royaldee: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Behira:
Nice
Gracito:

catchya
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by Riskymoblordz: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by Gracito(f): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Royaldee:

catchya
ehnn?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
I'm yet to see how she rose from being an usher to a host.

Please, where is the "HOW"?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Rose From Usher To Host In 9 Years by BobUg28(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Hello, Mentor.

Good morning, sir TonyeBarcanista. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Thanks.

Ps: Please, no PM. whatsapp me on +234-8092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

TonyeBarcanista:
I'm yet to see how she rose from being an usher to a host.

Please, where is the "HOW"?

(1) (Reply)

PIC:Memo Stopping Police Officers From Indiscriminately Checking Citizens Phones / Dasukigate: It's The Time For All Men Of God / Kaduna APC At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.