Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience (1431 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View. / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by ebijimi7(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2016
guys have you ever found yourself in a situation where by you are walking with your girlfriend in the street and a guy intentionally spank her ass thou it has happened to me I fought dirty that day and was taken to police station guys share your experience
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by chocolateme(f): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2016
It is well with u, I know she is worth it right? Sorry about being locked up.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by ronald4lif(m): 4:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Mumu, go fight because of woman wey you never marry. You get lucky say them no kill you there. Woman wey another guy go continue dey gbensh if you for die in the fight. Ode. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by donholy28(m): 4:26am On Jan 05, 2016
op so u fight because of woman? u wan die young?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by peeparty(m): 5:18am On Jan 05, 2016
cool*Nods head*
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Sorry op. Love is powerful....grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by dkachi007: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
I have been approached by at least three girls in the past (not counting the ones that came indirectly through friends) and in all those times I always admired their courage and told them so. The last one happened just last year and we r still dating
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by biz2get(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Did you really think about this bfor typing?? angry angry
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by octopusfreaky(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mumu, go fight because of woman wey you never marry. You get lucky say them no kill you there. Woman wey another guy go continue dey gbensh if you for die in the fight. Ode. undecided
waow ,,so u commented on ds kinda thread**disappointed.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by grad2012(f): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ehn I won't even let my man fight before sometin happens to him or the person his about to fight with. Then I think for a man to even hit ur butt in public is either you dressed in very provocative manner or u where in the wrong crowed abi. Because I can't just be going on d road and someone hits my butt,even raZz agbero guys no and respect ladies abi cos I have never expirenced such before.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by ronald4lif(m): 2:13am On Jan 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
waow ,,so u commented on ds kinda thread**disappointed.

Hian, I don buy market o. I no know say e get thread wey my presence no suppose grace. Oh dearies, pardon moi. grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by kokoA(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2016
dkachi007:
I have been approached by at least three girls in the past (not counting the ones that came indirectly through friends) and in all those times I always admired their courage and told them so. The last one happened just last year and we r still dating
Not interested in the topic sha, but all I just wanna know is how dis guy reply take relate with dis topic now?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hian, I don buy market o. I no know say e get thread wey my presence no suppose grace. Oh dearies, pardon moi. grin
Don't buy that shiit , she's trying to emasculate you subtly by massaging your ego. grin no gree o .

Back to the matter - Bro, there are some level of disrespect you must fight for because it will send out a clear message to the perpetrator that you can't always get away with anything simply by showing some level of bravado.However , if I were in his shoes I'll mark out that boy, and lure him to where his beating would amount to 10 times his offense.
You don't just let some things go unless it's been established that the girl in question has a questionable character then I'll let it slide - It happened to me in the club and she was kicking up dust, gingering me to do just one thing to send out a message to the mofos who clearly were criminals and big spenders .I simply asked her to call her brothers. grin

Me and you dey drink Smirnoff ice , yet she want make I go fight people no be one person matter wey dey burst champagne and other expensive drinks like water. The bouncers will make a minced meat of both of us and I hate public embarrassment.
You just have to weigh your options in every fight before starting it and I hate to lose or attract any bodily injury , the adrenaline rush sometimes won't let you think twice though.
But if she was somehow someone I have respect for due to lifestyle - We will simply leave the club and come back for a serious duel after contacting all contactable. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by Idydarling(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2016
dkachi007:
dkachi, are u in any way related to LAI Muhammed?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience by cruzita(f): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
grin no be my guy fight for me ,na me use my hand tear the guy head with bottle.girls are not smiling

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Been Caught Doing / Today Is My Bday / Aww.. See Moment This Groom Wept As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle (PICS+VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.