Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Please Advice Me On What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On What To Do. (1268 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On What To Do. by joeiyke: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2006
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRA LAND, I AM A NEW USER ON THIS FORUM, PLS I HARD THIS LITTLE PROBLEM THAT IS BOARDRING ME FOR SOME TIME NOW.

I HAVE A GIRL THAT I KNOW FOR THE PAST 6 YRS NOW BUT, MY PROBLEM WITH HER IS THAT SHE NEVER CARE ABOUT MY RELATIONS, ANY TIME I TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY SHE WILL BE UPSET.

PLS ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO CONCERNING THIS ISSUE.

JOE.
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by naija4life(f): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
See my friend, if u've been going out 4 past 6 yrs like u said, and she gets her dander up anytime u talk family, then:

Either she hates your guts and ur families as well adn doesnt wanna associate wit them, lemme ask, have u guyz got some cash(as in very wealthy)

Why i ask is she may like you personally but wont wanna have anything to do wit ur family cos of, u know angry

BUT wait, do you think she loves you?
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by joeiyke: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2006
kudos my friend naija4life , a millions thanks for your respond, is not that we really rich, i know that she love me and i can count on her for that.

but she is a very sturbone girl but she never hide any thing from me, but dont know why she never like to hear any any about my family and some times, if tell her about my friend's case she will say'' there you go again , why cant you leave your problem for them. one day you will land your self into trouble that you can not come out if.
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by naija4life(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2006
Joe, listen you have been with her for 6YEARS. Dude dat aint 6 days or 6 months, we talking years here,,,feel me?

If she doesnt wanna go see ur peeps, then something is seriously wrong somewhere.

BUt lemme ask, are you planning on marrying her?
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by engr17(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2006
@ Naija4life
It has not gotten to Marriage but will be as a fact rooming to hatch

@ joe
My guy,you are not the first and cnnot be the last gyno to have a babe that tells you almost everything but can i hint you this ask her "WHy am i with" and pause for 2 minutes , its mainly for stuborn guls and pls don't blame her 4 dat b/c thats her weapon and u as her gyno with a gentle style got her attention 2ru it. The advice is that she feels 4 you and wants ur uptmost attention not vice versa and until you let her know this frequently,She will neither tuk about them or lease anything about them

Feel me
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by naija4life(f): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2006
@engr17 mmmhhh, "ponders" well "still pondering"
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by iice(f): 4:44am On Oct 26, 2006
Not the first time, one's partner doesnt like or get along with the other partner's family. Well if you are planning to marry this girl, you just have to work round this family thing, if you can't work around the family issue then its best you don't marry the girl because, if in 6yrs she aint feeling the family, she bloody aint gonna feel them after marriage. Goodluck
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by joeiyke: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2006
happy to hear from you guys, thanks a lot, i appreciate your advice, please (iice) you are a woman at least you should know better on this issue, i most confess, i luv this girl but dis case has been making me to think nagatively sometimes.

no i never told her to marry me, but i know that we are made to live together, what can i do to change this attitude of her?,
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by jaso1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2006
bobo, that girl did not love you she only like you for a best known to only her and once you started depreciating from that quality the likenes drop. she is not your best to hook with. you also need to ask her why she hate sieng you with your family?
Re: Please Advice Me On What To Do. by iice(f): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2006
Would rather prefer that she pretend to like your family? Or maybe smile and make chit chat but behind your back and their back make comments that you dont necessarily. Or better yet you trying to change her thereby subtely forcing her against her decision (whatever makes her feel that way) and in the end she ends up being spiteful/hateful. I have already given my own thoughts in my first posts. I expire!!

(1) (Reply)

A Question For The Guys:are You Afraid To Toast A Well To Do Lady / Marriage According To Nairaland / Why Do Some Ladies Love Court Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.