Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? (1264 Views)

Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Why is it that pretty girls date ugly guys and fine guys date ugly girls? Just this mawin, i strolled out to get recharge card CUs quickteller wasn't responding, so on way back I noticed a very beautiful figure walking down, CU's I can sense a very beautiful girl from a far, so I quickly adjusted my shirts well, before looking frontwards, only for me to set my eyes on one so damn beautiful damsel looking like Nadia buari and Juliet abrahim combined together, being accompanined by one black ugly looking Nigga with lots of hardship showing on his face like Airforce1's strong face, I broke down immediately, the guy wrapped his arms around her waist, I got closer and walked passed them, eyes locked with the dude, I swear I gave him countless of bone crushing punches till he collapsed, but that was only my imagination cry

Why do girls do this? Why ugly dudes taking all the girls, sometimes I wish I ugly to get all the girls embarassed
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Mskrisx(f): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Just like wiring...
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2016
His pocket ain't ugly I guess. They may not even knw the face exist
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by SasEbhohon(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2016
According 2 davido "life z all abt d moni" and also maybe out of love(if I hear m)
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Unlike poles attract grin

Xme with tall guy or girl getting married to a short person wink
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2016
Unlike poles attracts

Unlocked pocket attracts
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by biz2get(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2016
It's still too early in the year to start displaying stupidity! angry
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by obiorathesubtle: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Eeya.. E dy pain you? Go drink sniper leave dem alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
SasEbhohon:
According 2 davido "life z all abt d moni" and also maybe out of love(if I hear m)

Lol abeg this one no be love o. Guy face too strong for love.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by IMO22(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Didn't they teach u d Law of Electromagnetic Field in physics?
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Tallesty1(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Opposites attractgringringringringrin
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by SasEbhohon(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Oluwa I pray and beg of u any love dat will make me overlook facial appearance I give out 2 lawma as trash
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
biz2get:
It's still too early in the year to start displaying stupidity! angry

Take a chill pill
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by biz2get(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Take a chill pill

You need lexotan?? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by MoyoGENERAL: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2016
hnmnnm
it is simple; it's called 'saving the future generation'
here is the maths,
first generation;
ugly + ugly = super ugly ( wowo)
ugly + fine= average ( above or below average)
fine + fine = finest
now see 2nd generation if they all marry ugly peeps,
wowo + ugly= monkey
average( above) + ugly= ugly
average( below) + ugly= wowo( senior or junior)
finest + ugly= average ....
guess you know what will happen in the third generation if this trend continues!
#save the future#
#do the neeeful#
#prevent ugly ugly copulations#
#together we can achieve this#
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's because opposite attracts. Attraction can only be mutual.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by STILESGANG: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's a complex matter. First let me begin with this
question: would you rather date a rich guy or a
handsome guy?
Now, from my experience I think handsome guys
know that average & above girls (whether they
admit or not) often give in with respect and ease to
rich guys, however ugly. But when a handsome man
comes along on foot they make him go through the
eye of a needle. The guys know they are handsome
and so their pride cannot allow them condone such
insults and needless shakara from some girl who
probably aren't nearly as fine as them (thats why
they prefer foreign women who are less
materialistic, but more 'looks oriented'). But when a
little fortune smiles on them, the confidence sets in
with a vengeance; they prowl all over, devouring
any prime chicken in sight. Its complex though. But
a handsome & rich guy is often merciless.

*copied*

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by yemoxyl(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't date ugly dudes undecided

To me b4 money looks comes first cool
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
yemoxyl:
I don't date ugly dudes undecided

To me b4 money looks comes first cool

See wah m saying ugly babes want fine dudes.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Date Ugly Guys And Vice Versa? by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
STILESGANG:
It's a complex matter. First let me begin with this
question: would you rather attract a rich guy or a
handsome guy?
Now, from my experience I think handsome guys
know that average & above girls (whether they
admit or not) often give in with respect and ease to
rich guys, however ugly. But when a handsome man
comes along on foot they make him go through the
eye of a needle. The guys know they are handsome
and so their pride cannot allow them condone such
insults and needless shakara from some girl who
probably aren't nearly as fine as them (thats why
they prefer foreign women who are less
materialistic, but more 'looks oriented'). But when a
little fortune smiles on them, the confidence sets in
with a vengeance; they prowl all over, devouring
any prime chicken in sight. Its complex though. But
a handsome & rich guy is often merciless.

*copied*

Dude u on point. I concur.

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me Display Pic! / 10 Seductive Bad Girl S*x Tricks To Try In Bed Tonight / Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.