Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. (1268 Views)

Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her. / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by blayde(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Okay,so you applied for this job that seems to be all that u've ever wanted;company car,nice apartment,a personal assistant name it.Lucky for you,you finally get an interview invitation and what seems like a dream is finally turning into reality. Fast forward to interview day,you get a rude shock.Your potential employer agrees to give you the job only after he must have slept with your wife/fiance. In anger you left and explain the situation to your spouse and as expected she encourages you. Surprisingly the following week U get a text that u finally got d job after ur wife played to your employer's tune. What will be ur reaction.Will you still accept d job or leave ur wife not forgetting she acted in ur interest as well.
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by halfricanadian(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
I can never ever ever sleep with anoda man for any mans success not even hubby

Men are very cunny nd can b heartless

criosly im praying my future hubby dont even bring a topic like dis up its annoying
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by halfricanadian(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016

criosly im praying my future hubby dont even bring a topic like dis up its annoying
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by blayde(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

hmmm....
are u scared?
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by halfricanadian(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
blayde:

hmmm....
are u scared?

No i cant b too stuupid for any man thats all
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by skywalker240(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
why are u asking such question
Ehhe ehhe so u are planning to sleep with another man's wife abi? undecided
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by austine4real(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pls keep dreamin
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by Smellymouth: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by firstking01(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
I'd send her pack in asapundecided
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by blayde(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
skywalker240:
why are u asking such question
Ehhe ehhe so u are planning to sleep with another man's wife abi? undecided

Naaaa.But these things happen u know.
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by blayde(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
firstking01:
I'd send her pack in asapundecided

okay
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by skywalker240(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
blayde:

Naaaa.But these things happen u know.
True talk sha
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

so you won't do it because men are heartless ?

Or because you have dignity.

Which ?
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Any woman that does this does for her own sake and selfish reasons. At first it may look like a favor to the hubby, but its not.

A man who really loves his wife will never ask her this.

Once it's started ,It never ends.
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by halfricanadian(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
ilobasama:
so you won't do it because men are heartless ?

Or because you have dignity.

Which ?

Because i av dignity first

And cos men are heartless
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Because i av dignity first

And cos men are heartless

the first ans is the real deal.

Women are also heartless. It depends on who you meet. So do yourself a favor and stop generalisation
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by halfricanadian(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
ilobasama:
the first ans is the real deal.

Women are also heartless. It depends on who you meet. So do yourself a favor and stop generalisation

Dude men generalise too tongue
Re: Your Wife Had Sex With Your Potential Employer. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dude men generalise too tongue
alryt then

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? / 10 Tips To Becoming The Bad Boy She Wants / Does It Matter If She Cant Cook Yet She Is The So Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.