Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo (44346 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by jude33084(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
The Igbo should present a concrete evidence before the law and convince us that those Fulanis did what they are accused of and then,......the youth should be allowed to handle the cattle bleepers tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by canDy4eva(f): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
alcmene:

Yeye blogger
Obu ukwu a ka nama ge eji ruo umuahia undecided

I am currently in Anambra, Omoo to be precise and there is no such news of fulani herders invading any farmland nor setting any ablaze.
What will it profit you and your blog to stir up animosity capable of heating up the fragile state of the country with your concocted and fabricated piece of balderdash in the name of stories
Is this how you plan to attain the heights of the Ikejis and co??

You are even rude....quite awful and unbecoming of a virtuous lady with class.
dnt mind her! Neva knw she wz dis rude n lose!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by cheruv: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
seggzz:

What is this? Can't you type in official language of the country? I sense you're a terrorist.
Teřorista
Taa mechie onu! angry
M kwuo ya na bekee nwanne gi achowa onye o gātu ban...enyi ga zuru ike biko undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Phobia1: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
viviangist:

May be u re a hausa/Fulani

Dear , The news was sent to me and i am right i Awka , which i testify by my self , i dont see the reason of such comment , any way ... i blame OBJ For giving you the privilege to touch Mobile phones.

Happy xmas , in Advance and receive sense grin grin grin
see blogger o. foolhardy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by obainojazz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
bakynes:

Shut up! He is right Fulani herds men are a pain on every tribe in Nigeria but if the news came out of the SW you Chest Beaters would have been shouting " Yoruba will always be slaves to Hausa-Fulani"
biitch nigga....check all my posts....wetin concern me with yoruba peeps....I don't do tribalism....I'm bigger than that.... Only jobless people have that time
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Phobia1: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
alcmene:

Yeye blogger
Obu ukwu a ka nama ge eji ruo umuahia undecided

I am currently in Anambra, Omoo to be precise and there is no such news of fulani herders invading any farmland nor setting any ablaze.
What will it profit you and your blog to stir up animosity capable of heating up the fragile state of the country with your concocted and fabricated piece of balderdash in the name of stories
Is this how you plan to attain the heights of the Ikejis and co??

You are even rude....quite awful and unbecoming of a virtuous lady with class.
Chaeee. see as u finish d girl timaya. habaa! take it easy on her na, uno say e no tey wey her sista die. ehn biko.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by IamPatriotic(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
olutunde12:

Quote the part of that report which suggests that the perpetrators were not known. Some people and buhari. Anything that affects buhari must be defended at any cost?

maybe if you understand simple lines of English language, you may see where a certain Gidado denied the allegations,although you can ignore him and believe Emmanuel part of the story, because you're fixed.I'll admonish you to stop being bitter, because your fulani president shall go away until 2019 or 2023 God willing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Dollyak(f): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:
O buru na Biāfra bu obodo nwereonwe ya,ndi fulani agaghi enwe ohere ira udiri nsi a.
Ihere megbuokwa obiano,nihi na o ya nākwado nzuzu a ndi Awusa naezuzu n'ala anyi
Ihere megbuo ndi Igbo kwenyere na "otu naijiria"...nihi na ebumnuche ha gbasara ndi Igbo ozo bu ataramahuhu na mmegbu si n'aka ndi Awusa
Onye Igbo nīle kwesiri ibile ugbu a chupusia ndi a nīle dika shakris dgz naerele ala Igbo anyi! undecided
Tribalist cheruv... how far. Your spirit is still going strong towards biafra?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Mattin(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
viviangist:

May be u re a hausa/Fulani

Dear , The news was sent to me and i am right i Awka , which i testify by my self , i dont see the reason of such comment , any way ... i blame OBJ For giving you the privilege to touch Mobile phones.

Happy xmas , in Advance and receive sense grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just keep pushing us to the wall...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by prophetfire: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Why arrogating every crime whose perpetrators are unknown to the fulani normads?
aboki, sharrap! Read again. They were seen during and after,running into de bush.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by SoNature(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:
O buru na Biāfra bu obodo nwereonwe ya,ndi fulani agaghi enwe ohere ira udiri nsi a.
Ihere megbuokwa obiano,nihi na o ya nākwado nzuzu a ndi Awusa naezuzu n'ala anyi
Ihere megbuo ndi Igbo kwenyere na "otu naijiria"...nihi na ebumnuche ha gbasara ndi Igbo ozo bu ataramahuhu na mmegbu si n'aka ndi Awusa
Onye Igbo nīle kwesiri ibile ugbu a chupusia ndi a nīle dika shakris dgz naerele ala Igbo anyi! undecided

Nwannem, biko wepu okwu Fulani n'isi Obiano n'ighi na o bu nsogbu n'emetuta mpaghara Naijiiria nile. Buhari kwesiri I ma etu aga-esi mee ya ka o buru ihe gara aga.

Ozo dika ibe ya bu, I chukwanu ndi ugwu n'ala igbo, oburu na I maghi na ndi igbo bi na obodo ha? Ihe nkea putara bu na ha ga-achukwa ma gbukwazia ndi igbo nile bi na obodo ha.

Na nchikota, Obiano kwesiri iwegara Buhari okwu a ka o mara etu-aga esi eme nsogbu ndi Fulani ma memina ya na obodo Naijiiria

Ekele diri gi

Iwe gi dajuo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Sleekbaby(f): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=cheruv post=41679594]O buru na Biāfra bu obodo nwereonwe ya,ndi fulani agaghi enwe ohere ira udiri nsi a.
Onye Igbo nīle kwesiri ibile ugbu a chupusia ndi a nīle dika shakris dgz naerele ala Igbo anyi!

Ezigbo nwafo Igbo, jide ka-iji.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by prophetfire: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
alcmene:
This viviangist is an unrepentant rabble-rouser undecided

Fulani herders are quite daring and destructive but they can not carry out an attack of this magnitude in Anambra state

For Christ sake this is dry season which is a season of hunting usually via bush burning.
Why are some of these hungry bloggers always in a haste to concoct far-fetched stories capable of setting tribe against each other in the name of courting traffic??
This was the exact manner she lied to the world that IPOB killed her sister in Anambra...a story as true as Buhari being the most educated Nigerian.
why say its hunters,were you there?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Gozzzy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:
if only we had Biafra, any Fulani that as much as tries going close to any farm is sure he has declared fatwa on himself!!! Nigeria, is indeed a zoo!(let me use the term for the first time)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Duru009(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is pure wickedness.........
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by freeze001(f): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
In a country where a so-called 'Chief Security Officer a.k.a Governor is absolutely unable to take measures to secure his constituents and citizens of the state, it is shameful. In a country where police officers have no initiatives beyond orders from above, it is also absolutely disgusting. It is totally beyond the realm of common sense and logic that where issues like this occur the affected citizens are confronted with having to hold the 'almighty' FG responsible because all their Governor can do towards contributing to their security and protection is donate cars to the police command in his state.

The same applies to all areas troubled by the miscreants called Fulani herdsmen. The real CHANGE will be confronting the status quo and restructuring this unwholesome alliance called Nigeria as presently constituted. The people need to be able to govern and secure themselves via regional and state policing and then hold their direct leaders responsible/accountable for any mishaps. power needs to be devolved to the regions because the FG/Central government is vested with too much power and control hence the tendency to display tyrannical tendencies as they deem fit and as already observed in the current dispensation.

Until the truth is told and evils confronted, Nigeria is not getting any better. Fight corruption from now till eternity, this current structure is corruption personified so all efforts are programmed to fail even before they take off. There are parasites who enjoy this dead federalism so people will keep comparing and citing international best practices but it just never comes to reality here. That is why there will always be a perception of being cheated and being denied rightful recognition and positions because the system is programmed to favour a certain class who happen to 'capture' power.

In other words, these herdsmen will continue being evil and provided the powers from above do not lean towards addressing the issues, the states affected sit and do next to nothing. What little can be done is already excused due to failure to plan properly...
Nigeria must be restructured or component units must then break apart freely and form countries of their own. One Nigeria remains a mantra of bondage and unfortunately, a majority do not recognise their bonds for what they are!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Dexema(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
what should mr obiano do? order for an investigation in good time and if the Fulani mofos are responsible kindly track them arrest them and speedily jail them in awka prison buhari style...who get time for nonsense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by tammie24: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Una nor get gun
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by freeze001(f): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dexema:
what should mr obiano do? order for an investigation in good time and if the Fulani mofos are responsible kindly track them arrest them and speedily jail them in awka prison buhari style...who get time for nonsense.

And who will carry out the investigation? The same Police controlled by the FG. All it takes to neutralise such investigation is 'an order from above'. What next then?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by jonnieoneng: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Why arrogating every crime whose perpetrators are unknown to the fulani normads?
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE CAPABLE OF THE MOST HENIOUS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.FARMERS NEEDS TO ORGANISE THEMSELVES PROPERLY TO COUNTER THIS MENACE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by donodion(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
chowlade:

who's d igbo dat will have d courage to face fulanis? den swear 4 am.
biafra war has caused dat permanent fear in their dna. grin

LOL..no go dia...Igbo man for him land no dey follow mallam play draft...else na cutlass straight.

But yours truly, I doubt any Northerner, cattle rearer ,would foolishly try this in igboland...Anambra for that matter... where dem carry Biafra for head... na suicide mission.!!!

In fact most Northerners by now should be quietly and 'wayoly' move to SouthWest region away from SouthEast. IPOB and GEJ followers are not smiling in this era.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by IamPatriotic(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
prophetfire:
aboki, sharrap! Read again. They were seen during and after,running into de bush.

bigot! I'm not a northerner (even if there is no problem being a northerner) I'm a Yoruba from a Christian home in ikare akoko ondo state. just that unlike you and you likes, God has taken me far above ethnic and religious bigotry and chauvinism
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Dexema(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
freeze001:

And who will carry out the investigation? The same Police controlled by the FG. All it takes to neutralise such investigation is 'an order from above'. What next then?
that would mean Anambra state has no sitting governor then, order from which above? it seems you don't know the power a governor wields, BTW are the fulani nomads buharis grandsons that an order from above would be required to release them even when they have been found culpable for criminal offences?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by jonnieoneng: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dexema:
WE HAVE YET UNDERSTOOD THE FULANI MENTALITY.HIS COW IS MORE VALUABLE THAN UR FARM AND EVEN U.SO NEXT TIME U ENCOUNTER HIM,TARGET WHAT HE CHERISHES MOST AND HE WILL NEVA COME UR WAY AGAIN
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by prophetfire: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:

bigot! I'm not a northerner (even if there is no problem being a northerner) I'm a Yoruba from a Christian home in ikare akoko ondo state. just that unlike you and you likes, God has taken me far above ethnic and religious bigotry and chauvinism
and has taken you into supporting killers,rapists and marauders just to prove that you re not a tribalist. Mofo. You want them to call you good so that you can feel good.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by freeze001(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Understand my point...you said Obiano should order for an investigation and I am saying that at the point of such an investigation, all it takes is for GMB, who is unabashedly sympathetic to his Fulani brethren, to order the IG to truncate such investigations. If investigating officers are transferred or ordered to desist from the investigation or prosecution of such issues there is really nothing the Governor can do is there?
In other words, it will not even get to the courts not to talk of being found culpable... I am all for calling it as it is and for as long as the security of citizens is solely under the directive of the FG, any script will be conveniently played and indigenes of any state can do nothing. That is the unfortunate system that is run in Nigeria.

Dexema:

that would mean Anambra state has no sitting governor then, order from which above? it seems you don't know the power a governor wields, BTW are the fulani nomads buharis grandsons that an order from above would be required to release them even when they have been found culpable for criminal offences?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by cheruv: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gayigaskia:
These are all allegations, them Fulanis are innocent until proven guilty. And any failure to agree with this amount to you being equally animal as you are calling them. Furthermore that picture above doesn't look like a rice farm and the fire is only on some spots in the field, it didn't razed thru
Ragbuokwa onwe gi ngāhu! angry
What's good for the Fulani is also good for nnamdi Kanu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by akaraugo: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
their chief said he saw d fulani men runnin with their cows,why didnt he mobize his kinsmen to give them a hot chase.catch them as proof n retaliate.who do u wnt 2com n fight 4u in ur own land? Wait they wil soon take ur wife then cal me fast.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by cheruv: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dollyak:

TribalistNationalist cheruv... how far. Your spirit is still going strong towards biafra?
Dollyak omalicham kiss
Excluding the Great Igbo Nation, you're the only thing I don't joke with in this life cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by IamPatriotic(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
prophetfire:
and has taken you into supporting killers,rapists and marauders just to prove that you re not a tribalist. Mofo. You want them to call you good so that you can feel good.

I'm sure all your tribal men and women are perfect humans
....now that you labeled me bad for the stand I take makes me feel bad?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Dubem13: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:
obu eziokwu ka ina ekwu nwannem. Ka Chineke gozie gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.