Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo (44344 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by BABANGBALI: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
(make i look for twuobu small) kai na wa o, so all dis okoro boys no fight fight and potect their land,na only mouth dem get. fulani 7-0 okoros grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by rusher14: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
obainojazz:
I'm also in awka....this news is true....all over the news here.
This fulani peeps are troublesome....their cows shiiting everywhere, including people's compounds

So when the cows are through with grazing the Fulani man sets the place on fire this dry season?

This story get aa e be o!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Decryptor:

Take up against them and have the Nigerian Tyrant send a squad of soldiers to start killing and maiming innocent civilians in Anambra? That is the opportunity he is waiting for. He wants the people of Anambra to be provoked and retaliate so that the Shiite incident will replay itself in the state. We know his plans but he will fail.
Maybe, I still think self help will go along way to stop those fulanis. Here in abuja, people are gaining to act. Yes! It is not being reported for what reason i don't know but people are beginging to respond in kind
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Resentment against Northerners and Westerners by some Easterners can be understood based on some indices:

1. Anyone born 8 years before 1966, and that lived and supported the Biafra Secession in 1966, can never have love of anyone who comes from outside the then eastern region. Even if s/he marries from an outside tribe.
2. Anyone who was schooled and taught by any teacher born 8 years before 1966, where the teacher lived and supported the Biafra Secession in 1966, can never have love of anyone who comes from outside the then eastern region. Even if s/he marries from an outside tribe. Sometimes the teacher is our parents.

Observations (1) and (2) applies in the same way within churches in Nigeria, be it Protestant, Orthodox or Pentecostal. It exists in Anglican, Catholic, Redeem CCG, Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria, Christ Embassy, The Apostolic, Evangelical Church...sorry if I left out your church.

Nigeria must wait for all these old men to go to heaven, obtaining a heavenly Biafran citizenship, before progressive easterners can begin to teach and embrace genuine love, peace and tolerance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
EggovinMma:
This cattle people wey dey sniff and drill their cows shitholes don start again o ?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by firstolalekan(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
obainojazz:
sharrap....when they tried it in onitsha....boys beat them up, it was raining cow meat that day....four boys to one cow grin.....you have better things to do than being a pained tribalist....leave trash for lawma....
[/s]
Pained dumb lair grin

No be only one cow to four boys, na FOUR COW TO ONE BOYS grin

I trust those tsetse flies, THEY WILL FINISH YOU PEOPLE grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Khez: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
And what Did willie do about the fulani men?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by totit: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by biafranking: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
yahrant140:
Kill them all... For going against the power at the centre. Bullying as in 1984 and 1985. What finally happened? August 27, is still fresh in our memory.
pls God tie him down b4 he runs m...d.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by johnmartus(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
this vivagist should be arrested and prosecute for encourage or stir up violent and
unlawful behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by olutunde12(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Why arrogating every crime whose perpetrators are unknown to the fulani normads?

Quote the part of that report which suggests that the perpetrators were not known. Some people and buhari. Anything that affects buhari must be defended at any cost?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by opeey(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fulani ppl are animals now. Den no good thing @ll. Na y dere papa buhari dey behave like one..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
it all falls back to government.can't the motherfkas provide a ranch for these fulani herdsmen undecided

you are very correct bro...Even the US do have cattle ranch for there cattles...you cant inconvinient humans cause of cows SMH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by seggzz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:
O buru na Biāfra bu obodo nwereonwe ya,ndi fulani agaghi enwe ohere ira udiri nsi a.
Ihere megbuokwa obiano,nihi na o ya nākwado nzuzu a ndi Awusa naezuzu n'ala anyi
Ihere megbuo ndi Igbo kwenyere na "otu naijiria"...nihi na ebumnuche ha gbasara ndi Igbo ozo bu ataramahuhu na mmegbu si n'aka ndi Awusa
Onye Igbo nīle kwesiri ibile ugbu a chupusia ndi a nīle dika shakris dgz naerele ala Igbo anyi! undecided
What is this? Can't you type in official language of the country? I sense you're a terrorist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by gatiano(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
The rice importers should be thorougly interrogated and investigated. This was their handy work. Nigeria to be self sufficient in rice production is a bad business and omen to the major producers and importers.

viviangist:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fulani-herdsmen-destroy-n20m-rice-farm-in-anambra/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by totit: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ibo, ibo you una musy fight back lest ye all are Cowards

Oh na where are those Big chested, hairy IPOD youth sef nah grin grin grin grin grin

Onelovfuuu cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Gayigaskia(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
These are all allegations, them Fulanis are innocent until proven guilty. And any failure to agree with this amount to you being equally animal as you are calling them. Furthermore that picture above doesn't look like a rice farm and the fire is only on some spots in the field, it didn't razed thru

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by philfrey08: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
viviangist:

May be u re a hausa/Fulani

Dear , The news was sent to me and i am right i Awka , which i testify by my self , i dont see the reason of such comment , any way ... i blame OBJ For giving you the privilege to touch Mobile phones.

Happy xmas , in Advance and receive sense grin grin grin

Vi-Vi dropped tha shit HOt!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by PBeni(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
angry Those Fulani herdsmen are just a pain in the ass
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by mvem(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
will you just shut up.even your biafra leader ojukwu ran into exile when the civil war broke out and became uncontrollable

Why did he die in exile.Why didn't he come out of exile to finish what he instigated. You people will just be following blindly without knowing and understanding the motives behind your leaders actions. He used you guys as a pawn in his game and you stopeedly followed a wicked legacy.

Your leader died a coward
..... Get ur facts right...ur knowledge of history is very poor from what u re sayin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Contacted, the zonal Chairman (South East), Miyetti-
Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria
(MACBAN), Alhaji Gidado Siddiki said “it is not true.
Fulani herdsmen cannot do something like that. It’s
those people that burnt their rice farm. We have a
committee that looks into such matter in Anambra.
They should go and report the matter there.”
Silly and wicked comment. So someone will intentionally burn his Rice farm that require him taking a loan from the bank to fund
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Charly68: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wicked Fulanis indeed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Charly68: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wicked Fulanis indeed ..they want to cause hunger in 2016 ...PMB should do something about reckless attitudes of these Normads
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Skybee1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
make una kill all dem basterd nw,dy r like dier unwanted father buari,iiddiieett
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by omeke12(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
All this our self destructive behaviours sef undecided

After now we WIll begin to blame oyinbo and bash Donald trump meanwhile he was right

The black man hates progress and development with perfect hatered.anytime they see others developing they bring out their pull him down syndrome

And as we claim to have jazz we've not used it to develop ourselves undecided

Anything northern Muslims they need to be kept at arms length both the educated and illiterate ones.no difference between them.very prone to anger,less ambitious and very destructive
thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by donodion(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Why arrogating every crime whose perpetrators are unknown to the fulani normads?

IPOB wants hausas deported from South East.gringringrin

Na where Hausa/Fulani go get liver to misbehave for Igbo land? Dem swear for am? gringringrin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Igbo boys and their cold femine altitude, i thank d Mod that carefully removed d yoruba comments frm d first page.
if 4 say na fulani born 20millla rice 4 kwara state, the whole internet will shake. grin, biafran facebook page go carry d new but now they wan quickly burry am.
fulani be igbo master anyday.

They will call yoruba boys coward. now who are d most coward tribe on earth? i'll say yeeee××.

cant believe they all deny dat d farm was burnt by fulanis cheesy chai
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by canDy4eva(f): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
viviangist:

May be u re a hausa/Fulani

Dear , The news was sent to me and i am right i Awka , which i testify by my self , i dont see the reason of such comment , any way ... i blame OBJ For giving you the privilege to touch Mobile phones.

Happy xmas , in Advance and receive sense grin grin grin
sha uv made ur point Must u ans evri coment
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
donodion:

IPOB wants hausas deported from South East.gringringrin

Na where Hausa/Fulani go get liver to misbehave for Igbo land? Dem swear for am? gringringrin
who's d igbo dat will have d courage to face fulanis? den swear 4 am.
biafra war has caused dat permanent fear in their dna. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.