Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo (44345 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 / Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by texazzpete(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
AwiLand:

This is the reason that If i see any IGBO that do not support Biafra i feel like **** because that are ****....

And this e-thug will wake up and call himself a peaceful protester
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by ojay2053(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
They keep on touching the tail of a Lion. Just one day....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
new2020:
WITHOUT PROPER ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY and punishment for crimes, conspiracy theories will continue to thrive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Mufasa27(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
And so people are clamoring for one Nigeria... sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Icecomrade: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Why arrogating every crime whose perpetrators are unknown to the fulani normads?

Because its a signature of every land they venture into.

If you are still in doubt i pray they visit your village for their usual party

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
franklingud:
stop it. undecided

Biafra will not succeed in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by IMO22(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:
O buru na Biāfra bu obodo nwereonwe ya,ndi fulani agaghi enwe ohere ira udiri nsi a.
Ihere megbuokwa obiano,nihi na o ya nākwado nzuzu a ndi Awusa naezuzu n'ala anyi
Ihere megbuo ndi Igbo kwenyere na "otu naijiria"...nihi na ebumnuche ha gbasara ndi Igbo ozo bu ataramahuhu na mmegbu si n'aka ndi Awusa
Onye Igbo nīle kwesiri ibile ugbu a chupusia ndi a nīle dika shakris dgz naerele ala Igbo anyi! undecided
MAN OF THE MONTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:

papa obi gi dajuo... chineke ga kpoooo Rocha's na obiano okuu... otu mbosi...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by naijacutee(f): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is a trap. Where is the evidence that this was perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen? Wouldn't they have had more to gain by getting their cattle graze on the farms? Someone wants a full-blown ethnic war, and I don't know if Nigerians are smart enough to deny them this wish.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by austynoh: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
These set of people the Fulanis[specifically the herdsmen] always troublesome wherever they step their foot.....I can smell blood been spilled here! cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by amunkita(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
room089:

Don't bring in buhari into this, before ever he came on board we have been witnessing such.

Hahahahahaha...
Buhari cow can u pls prove to me when these scale of fulani impunity started if not after buhari ascension..

Yes smaller sh1t happened in the past but they were confronted by the community buh now no community dares confront them cous of power from above..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by TheMascot(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
new2020:

I speak for my own from my own vantage point. Speak for your own...I won't interfere.
tor..just make sure your own vantage abi vintage doesn't get you trouble..just a concerned brother in Christ..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dis anambra people no dey try ooooo. Instead of complaining and waiting for compesantion, they should take up against those terrorists. The only language they understand is superior force

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by akp202(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
have u guys noticed since buhari became president these fulani herdsman notorious act is on the increase?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by godoluwa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
viviangist:

May be u re a hausa/Fulani

Dear , The news was sent to me and i am right i Awka , which i testify by my self , i dont see the reason of such comment , any way ... i blame OBJ For giving you the privilege to touch Mobile phones.

Happy xmas , in Advance and receive sense grin grin grin
cmon vivian, u need to grow thick skin to take insults coz people must criticize u. btw, u've add the sunnewsonline as your source & u shud av refer d guy dat lambast u to sunnewsonline link dat u add to ur post. I used to be a tough nigga online with irrelevant stuff but when it comes to biz, i'm like dove. u r doing bizness on dis forum & u shud be able to handle critics. gudluck

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and people like you will begin to bash bokoharam.that's how you people's incite civil wars.please this is new year. Let's change our ways and live a better life.other civilized countries have left us we are still in stone age era.or did YOur elders tell you violence quelled violence. Anyway what will they even tell you before when they've been bought by your politicians.they can't say the truth again

Truth be said the Fulani heardsmen are becoming a nuisance to other trines in this country...My lil advise they should go back north before its too late-LUCIFER
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by braine(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
viviangist:

May be u re a hausa/Fulani

Dear , The news was sent to me and i am right i Awka , which i testify by my self , i dont see the reason of such comment , any way ... i blame OBJ For giving you the privilege to touch Mobile phones.

Happy xmas , in Advance and receive sense grin grin grin

Are you sure you're a blogger? Your grammar is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
alcmene:

Yeye blogger
Obu ukwu a ka nama ge eji ruo umuahia undecided

I am currently in Anambra, Omoo to be precise and there is no such news of fulani herders invading any farmland nor setting any ablaze.
What will it profit you and your blog to stir up animosity capable of heating up the fragile state of the country with your concocted and fabricated piece of balderdash in the name of stories
Is this how you plan to attain the heights of the Ikejis and co??

You are even rude....quite awful and unbecoming of a virtuous lady with class.

leave dat mofo alone, she won bcum by force linda ikeji...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Photizooo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:
O buru na Biāfra bu obodo nwereonwe ya,ndi fulani agaghi enwe ohere ira udiri nsi a.
Ihere megbuokwa obiano,nihi na o ya nākwado nzuzu a ndi Awusa naezuzu n'ala anyi
Ihere megbuo ndi Igbo kwenyere na "otu naijiria"...nihi na ebumnuche ha gbasara ndi Igbo ozo bu ataramahuhu na mmegbu si n'aka ndi Awusa
Onye Igbo nīle kwesiri ibile ugbu a chupusia ndi a nīle dika shakris dgz naerele ala Igbo anyi! undecided
nwannem, ihe I kwuru bu eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by islandmoon: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
lazy people can not simply fight back!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by room089: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
amunkita:

Hahahahahaha...
Buhari cow can u pls prove to me when these scale of fulani impunity started if not after buhari ascension..

Yes smaller sh1t happened in the past but they were confronted by the community buh now no community dares confront them cous of power from above..

With these rantings of yours it's very obvious you are not in nigeria, and you've never been. Maybe you are shut up in one interior remote area of your biafra!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by Cuche: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Contacted, the zonal Chairman (South East), Miyetti-Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Alhaji Gidado Siddiki said “it is not true. Fulani herdsmen cannot do something like that. It’s those people that burnt their rice farm. We have a committee that looks into such matter in Anambra. They should go and report the matter there.”
This statement from Alhaji Gidado gat me thinking how can a Landlord go and report a matter of an aberrant tenant to another tenant. So Alhaji Siddiki will seat on his Judgement throne in Anambra on the day he desires to hear the case to declare to the complainants "it is not true, case closed, Next"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Luciferlove:

Truth be said the Fulani heardsmen are becoming a nuisance to other trines in this country...My lil advise they should go back north before its too late-LUCIFER
it all falls back to government.can't the motherfkas provide a ranch for these fulani herdsmen undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo by persius555(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Audu ogbeh, minister of agriculture has his hands full with the fulani herdsmen crisis all over the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.