Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (61505 Views)

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by rogbalekan(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
My Alma Mata!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
End time university
Wey that dirty hostel Na op
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ril19(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Weedcrusher:
How many times will pictures of OAU make Frontpage on nairaland....We know Seun graduated from there, but pls give us a break.

Don't Hate!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by daveyjay(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
There was once a school with these structures!

Currently, the OAU I know, these structures are all messed up and dilapidated.....where's the picture of that Awo hall sef
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ril19(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Weedcrusher:
How many times will pictures of OAU make Frontpage on nairaland....We know Seun graduated from there, but pls give us a break.

Don't Hate!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by themmy45(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
OAU boys hostels please cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by bettercreature(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chiidi:
Futo beats these
OAU has several buildings better than the one IN the pictures above,i don't know what is wrong with the OP

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oba Awon University!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
themmy45:
OAU boys hostels please cool
hehehe... lol. We all know say na boys hostel dey fall our hand now grin

Proudly Alumnus

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Donnetimmy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fine pics....na the hostel go spoil am....Great Ife!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by daveyjay(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
2mins aqo, eja nla (lalasticlala) was viewinq this post! I'm on ur tail, I want to unmask the 'machine' lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by emmygzy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
bettercreature:
OAU has several buildings better than the one IN the pictures above,i don't know what is wrong with the OP
I tire o. All those faculty of admin, law and spider. Oau conference center, oduduwahall etc

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by realGURU(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Forget OAU,unisasuwa is the best infact physics tutorial physics.sasuwa.info is a must
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Tpave(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
The place make sense sha
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by bettercreature(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
emmygzy:
I tire o. All those faculty of admin, law and spider. Oau conference center, oduduwahall etc
Exactly! the OP is a stranger in IFE

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mikki123(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Of the greatest Ife..........
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
daveyjay:
There was once a school with these structures!

Currently, the OAU I know, these structures are all messed up and dilapidated.....where's the picture of that Awo hall sef

Abeg which OAU you dey talk

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by dessey(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
This environ is called petit parish, too beautiful. Wetin I go fine 4 Unilag, see beautiful structures. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Potch: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
There are two universities in Nigeria, OAU and OTHERS. Who would have believed this architectural masterpiece was built from cocoa products? The same products that built the first TV station in Africa, the first skyscraper in Africa, and the first stadium in Africa. God, bring back the regional government!

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by teebaxy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Walkopet:
I know some people will still come here and be shouting Oba Awon University, whereas their hostel is more or less like kuje prison undecided, awon over hyped schools. I'll still prefer even college or C-rated versity in the US than all these Over hyped Versities in Nigeria.
shutup who doesn't no that this school is a great school, built with cocoa money.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Henovy: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Weedcrusher:
O.k now. But come to think of it. If you were the one, won't you project your alma mater?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by BIGTinfotech: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Spirit ti take over....we've produced many outstanding public figure...ko ni da fun iya anybody...!!!
Of the greatest Ife!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow! Its beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by armyofone(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please post pix of how their bathrooms and public restrooms are like. Then we can decide if the school is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by centyboy: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Henovy: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vanquay:
Beautiful? Now thats fvcked up. undecided. Op is tryna destroy the even already battered image of Nigerian institutions of learning lipsrsealed my high school is has more novelty not to mention my old college University of Texas or my current one...Proudly a Terrapin cool Go Maryland cool
Then let's have their pictures!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op, whr dem hostel pix?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HANSEEL(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's

Right!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
...and where dem kan dey c dt picture of a dilapidated prison called an hostel

I've been waiting for the day some of these pictures will get to front page bro.

OAU academics and hostels are separate world entirely cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Henovy: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
ril19:

E Dey For Back Stage. grin
Before nko?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Harshirama(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
still waiting for pictures of awo hall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.