Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (61500 Views)

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by omobash21(f): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Great Ife
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
No b by photo editor or high megapixel camera........

where are the pix of that toilet..

D school can run a session for 13 months......

If dem dash me any post graduate programme for dat sch for dream i go reject am with 21 days fasting n prayer...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Frezo: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Great picz, am so proud to be an alumnus of such a great citadel of leaning
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by drokiri(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
akinsal:

If dem dash me any post graduate programme for dat sch for dream i go reject am with 21 days fasting n prayer...

Akinsal, i m sure you are joking . It seems you have beef for the university . Maybe you didn't perform well in your UME and you were not admitted . or maybe you wooed someone from the university and the person didn't agree. Sorry ......but dont pass your aggression online ...PELE

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Trinxzy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
akinsal:

oga no be by force to go federal school o..if it is only college of education your brain can carry no force yourself o and for those of you saying our hostels are unkept.yes its true! bt make I ask una....are your parents muddy houses more beautiful than oau hotels? ??

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Trinxzy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chiidi:
Futo beats these
the same school that their students complain of bad roads nd poor electricity. ok

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by crecruit: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Great Ife! (Y)
"Africa's Most Beautiful Campus "
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by alphaking(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vanquay:
Beautiful? Now thats fvcked up. undecided. Op is tryna destroy the even already battered image of Nigerian institutions of learning lipsrsealed my high school is has more novelty not to mention my old college University of Texas or my current one...Proudly a Terrapin cool Go Maryland cool
Is that the reason your English is crap

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Trinxzy:
oga no be by force to go federal school o..if it is only college of education your brain can carry no force yourself o and for those of you saying our hostels are unkept.yes its true! bt make I ask una....are your parents muddy houses more beautiful than oau hotels? ??
yeye dey smell..
undecided
Looking @ ur d.p. dat background seems to b an example of ur parents muddy house.

U must b a Jambite or undergraduate for u to carry ur sch for head.. If not then ur childish attitude after coming out from tutelage of learned ones must b of d highest order.
There is more to getting a job than attending sch'l that dents someones destiny.

Meanwhile i hope u arnt studying stone science or its allies as a course. Cos dat cud b too bad for unemployment rate of d country.

Mind you. I dont need to make noise about my parent's properties. I shud however make noise about what is my property. (what i achieved wth my sweat)
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
drokiri:

Akinsal, i m sure you are joking . It seems you have beef for the university . Maybe you didn't perform well in your UME and you were not admitted . or maybe you wooed someone from the university and the person didn't agree. Sorry ......but dont pass your aggression online ...PELE
Im not passing any aggresion online.
If u are an OAUite good luck to u.
However i av neva for once thought of OAU not for once perharps because dey dont offer my choice of course i studied or d uneccesary noise ppl hype about dia admission or mayb because of dia incessant strikes,cultism back then,etc. its just so unfortunate that wth d calibre of profs n learned fellows inthere no one culd find a solution to d problem of d sch.
In all lets call a spade a spade cos dos pix doesnt depict d real state ur school @ d moment..

Like they say empty barrel makes d loudest Noise. Its only a coin that makes noise which distracs ppl.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Trinxzy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
akinsal:
yeye dey smell..
undecided
Looking @ ur d.p. dat background seems to b an example of ur parents muddy house.

U must b a Jambite or undergraduate for u to carry ur sch for head.. If not then ur childish attitude after coming out from tutelage of learned ones must b of d highest order.
There is more to getting a job than attending sch'l that dents someones destiny.

Meanwhile i hope u arnt studying stone science or its allies as a course. Cos dat cud b too bad for unemployment rate of d country. You are a naive fellow. .go and read for jamb

Mind you. I dont need to make noise about my parent's properties. I shud however make noise about what is my property. (what i achieved wth my sweat)
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Trinxzy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
akinsal:
yeye dey smell..
undecided

Meanwhile i hope u arnt studying stone science or its allies as a course. Cos dat cud b too bad for unemployment rate of d country.

u sound like someone who is frustrated at something and I hope it's not because of you are jobless at the moment
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Trinxzy:
I sound like someone who is frustrated at something and I hope it's not because i am jobless at the moment
undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Trinxzy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
akinsal:
undecided
see this bastard. Who are you deceiving? I know what I wrote so you can edit all you want
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Trinxzy:
My family members including me are all bastards. Who am i deceiving? I know what I wrote so i can edit all i want
nincompoop. Thats how u address ur parents n elder ones @ home. U dont have regards for ur parents anymore. wasted juggernaut...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pprovost:

Edited kwa? Oga go and check by yourself. You will even be disappointed in OP for failing to post some better pictures.

OP abeg where is faculty of pharmacy?

Let's start from there cool
cheesy cheesy omo,that faculty fine die.
E still get one new building they're almost done with coupled with that long structure beside it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Trinxzy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
akinsal:

nincompoop. Thats how u address ur parents n elder ones @ home. U dont have regards for ur parents anymore. wasted juggernaut...
so your father is a wasted juggernaut? how convincing
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by davidif: 2:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Vanquay:
Beautiful? Now thats fvcked up. undecided. Op is tryna destroy the even already battered image of Nigerian institutions of learning lipsrsealed my high school is has more novelty not to mention my old college University of Texas or my current one...Proudly a Terrapin cool Go Maryland cool

You went to UT in Austin?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by davidif: 2:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Henovy:

Then let's have their pictures!

Go online and look for them bro.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by davidif: 3:02am On Feb 16, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
dilapidation of hostel is partly due to poor maintenance and poor sanitation on the part of the students. This is commonplace is any government establishments even some private universities (I know, because I know. Lol) . This does not diminish the greatness of the institution neither does it make it "less-beautiful". Hate all you want, but these pictures above do not do OAU justice and that's the truth.just come to oau at night where everywhere is well lighted and serene. You will understand better. Cheers mate. kiss

Dude! Most of the structure look like architecture from the 60's and the 70's
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by davidif: 3:12am On Feb 16, 2016
teebaxy:
shutup who doesn't no that this school is a great school, built with cocoa money.

Stop being so defensive when faced with the truth bro.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2016
davidif:

Dude! Most of the structure look like architecture from the 60's and the 70's
i'm a woman. They look like 60's and 70's structures because they are... and still beat hands down the so-called recent structures.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dapresident:
you need to get there first

nice to know that you are still alive, at least nairaland is an evidence... kip up the good work .. undecided mofo....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HLion(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys...M thinking of going too OAU...i just have interest in the school..Cuz i have been following up with some post abt the school nd the pics..but some of my peps told me that they go on strike alot ...Nd their UTME is mad!!.Lol..very hard too hard in..please how true is that...M going for Elect/Elec engineering or Mech engineering
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Trinxzy(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
the op didn't upload the pics of oau's dirty hostels
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Ayobami7(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:20am On May 30, 2020
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.