Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (61502 Views)

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Henovy: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chiidi:
Futo beats these
O.k. Let's have the pictures.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by skelewu404(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:
Beautiful.

Guess who is here again grin grin grin
so u don repair ur phone

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by stenmikas(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
daveyjay:
There was once a school with these structures!

Currently, the OAU I know, these structures are all messed up and dilapidated.....where's the picture of that Awo hall sef
the OAU you know? I think you have to revisit,the academics area is even faaarrrr beautiful than these.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
edited pics to make am fine by force.....Good sch tho..One of d top uni in naija

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
scholes0:
Like: If you are proud of this Great Higher institution of learning
Share: If you are a current student or Past Alumni

Finished from OAU. Born in Ife town.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by JAZES(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by tp2philike(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Greatest of the greatest gbosa....proudly Ife.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Damfash:
Nice pictures up there. If only their academic calendar can be as beautiful as this!
their products (which is what matters) are best in their fields. Catch them if you can... grin kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
miqos02:
the school wey de on strike?
ok... ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Heineken(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
No University wey no get hym beautiful and worwor place inside. Click like if you rep Unijos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Roks(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Its nice but uniben is still better
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
EmekaBlue:
edited pics to make am fine by force.....Good sch tho..One of d top uni in naija

Edited kwa? Oga go and check by yourself. You will even be disappointed in OP for failing to post some better pictures.

OP abeg where is faculty of pharmacy?

Let's start from there cool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Walkopet:
I know some people will still come here and be shouting Oba Awon University, whereas their hostel is more or less like kuje prison undecided, awon over hyped schools. I'll still prefer even college or C-rated versity in the US than all these Over hyped Versities in Nigeria.
dilapidation of hostel is partly due to poor maintenance and poor sanitation on the part of the students. This is commonplace is any government establishments even some private universities (I know, because I know. Lol) . This does not diminish the greatness of the institution neither does it make it "less-beautiful". Hate all you want, but these pictures above do not do OAU justice and that's the truth.just come to oau at night where everywhere is well lighted and serene. You will understand better. Cheers mate. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dead school! for Dead Students
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Phobia1: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
buh y d hostels no dey d pics na? abi no b part d sch b d hostels ni?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Weedcrusher:
How many times will pictures of OAU make Frontpage on nairaland....We know Seun graduated from there, but pls give us a break.
sorry... maybe they are waiting for you to show us yours. Common be Proud of your Alma mater grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ladyF(f): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
skelewu404:
so u don repair ur phone
Lol I never repair am o. As una no gree help me na. I have more than one device. Nothing can stop [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by richybanky(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
We have only 2 Universities in Nigeria
OAU and others grin grin
Am proud to be a Great Ife product smiley

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
i no say eno fine but d pics r edited
Pprovost:

Edited kwa? Oga go and check by yourself. You will even be disappointed in OP for failing to post some better pictures.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vanquay:
Beautiful? Now thats fvcked up. undecided. Op is tryna destroy the even already battered image of Nigerian institutions of learning lipsrsealed my high school is has more novelty not to mention my old college University of Texas or my current one...Proudly a Terrapin cool Go Maryland cool
loool.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by daveyjay(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
stenmikas:
the OAU you know? I think you have to revisit,the academics area is even faaarrrr beautiful than these.

Please yourself, it's allowed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chiidi:
Futo beats these
proof?...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
EmekaBlue:

Lol... well, it depends on what you mean by 'edited'

Goodnight!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by lapo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
GREAT IFE!!! PRIDE OF AFRICA, UNARGUABLY.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chiidi:
Futo beats these
Prove it to us by giving us the pictures!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Phobia1:
buh y d hostels no dey d pics na? abi no b part d sch b d hostels ni?

Hostels are a bit far from academics in OAU
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by abey20(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pprovost:

infact i ws winderin y d Op refused to snap pharmacy. he passed tru d place nd went to snap museum.. abeg put faculty of pharmacy nd faculty of admin joorrr... awon omo OAU ti takeover.... proudly great IFE
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=18pt]Beautiful!!![/size]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Dexema(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
EmekaBlue:
the pictures are not edited, just get a good camera and go to ife on a sunny afternoon or cool evening and see the kind of breathtaking shots you would get, besides the first picture is old, its finer now with the sports complex facelift especially the tartan track. #oauisbeautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mustapha14(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Kunlexic(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
To all anti-OAU agents...leaveTrashForLawma
OAU is indeed a great schl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.