Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (61503 Views)

Photo Of Male Hostel At The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Armstrong34(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dis is actually Nigeria's problem.. Over hypin common skul.... I guess d poster is still gainfully unemployed sef... Nigeria educational standard is very very very poor.... Leave dis fuckin hypin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Dapresident(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
am proud to be a product of this great citadel of learning. @ osewa did you still remember * ikurunmi* with the musicologist that joined u guys? am proud to be a product of OBA AWON UNIVERSITY. another great Ife is a counterfeit. great! great!! great!!! great!!!! greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!. fff m mm rtd.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Oluwapresley(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
OAU hosted NUGA games last year and students of other schs attested to the fact that, compared to their schs, OAU hostels sti GBAM. So sis, stop the hate. There is no other sch in Nigeria that can beat OAU, structure for structure. I will say that anywhere!

armyofone:
Please post pix of how their bathrooms and public restrooms are like. Then we can decide if the school is beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Oluwapresley(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hediot! Robeech somebody!

Armstrong34:
Dis is actually Nigeria's problem.. Over hypin common skul.... I guess d poster is still gainfully unemployed sef... Nigeria educational standard is very very very poor.... Leave dis fuckin hypin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HolyClement001(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
ife oye indeed that is ife for u Great pictures
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Dapresident(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
you need to get there first
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by segcymoor(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Iamvictor(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
we are resuming on Sunday..
. #TeamOAU
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mayowa365: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
I rep great Ife. But please adjust that calendar and scrap that SUG, those boy are really not mature, extremely naive and just wasting students' time unlike the intelligent and diplomatic union of those days.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by EmekaBlue(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
lol...were u an SUG member there?!
Dexema:

the pictures are not edited, just get a good camera and go to ife on a sunny afternoon or cool evening and see the kind of breathtaking shots you would get, besides the first picture is old, its finer now with the sports complex facelift especially the tartan track. #oauisbeautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by FYsol: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Proud of my alma mater
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Armstrong34(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bros print out d photos, use am go apply for work.... No use ur life do better tin..... Dey waka round skul dey snap... After four years, cum labour market show dem pictures ...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by opwa4us(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
scholes0:
Like: If you are proud of this Great Higher institution of learning
Share: If you are a current student or Past Alumni

Your comment self don show say u dey impersonate Great Ife. Nothing like great higher institution of learning. U need a jamb form. Great ife
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by lonelymeeh(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
I wish someone can be sincere and stop this cosmetic view of our school, please post the pictures of our fucking halls of residence and let people know what we are going through in our overcrowded rooms... #IREPAWOHALL

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Kunlexic(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
[img]faculty of pharmacy[/img]

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Blunttalker: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
I love OAU. The only reason I dread the school is because of its incessant strikes
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by skelewu404(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:

Lol I never repair am o. As una no gree help me na. I have more than one device. Nothing can stop [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] grin
well i missed u
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by CzarChris(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ife was my dream school, I almost made it there. But as I and my parents watch NTA news with report of that massacre some years back, na so my mama said Godforbid.

Still love the school thoigh
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by CzarChris(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ife was my dream school, I almost made it there. But as I and my parents watch NTA news with report of that massacre some years back, na so my mama said Godforbid.

Still love the school though
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by itstpia8: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kunlexic:
[img]faculty of pharmacy[/img]

is something happening there.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Chestnut(f): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Great ife! Great ife! Africa's most beautiful campus, cautious,vigilant, progressive, aluta against all oppressions forward ever backward never, for learning and culture, sport, and struggle great ife great! I LOVE U. There's only one great ife in d universe another great ife is a counterfeit. Great! great!! great!!! Great!!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by olagockay(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
OP i saw Motion ground in ur pics but i didn't see Anglomoz o grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Fynestboi: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Damfash:
Nice pictures up there. If only their academic calendar can be as beautiful as this!

Old pictures undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Fynestboi: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
scholes0:
Like: If you are proud of this Great Higher institution of learning
Share: If you are a current student or Past Alumni

You posted old. Pictures will get the update when I resume... undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
It used to be beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by GreatManBee: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Tbamo(m): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Chiidi:
Futo beats these
futo ko futed ni!! only two schools come close to ife UI and ABU!!

UI Has better hostels though and also many beautiful buildings but OAU landscape's is second to non in West Africa!! that I can boldly claim!!
even legon and the one in Togo don't come close!

Greatest uites though all in all we are still the best!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by armyofone(m): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2016
grin such long turenchi grin post a dorm room and bathroom let's see now wink

Oluwapresley:
OAU hosted NUGA games last year and students of other schs attested to the fact that, compared to their schs, OAU hostels sti GBAM. So sis, stop the hate. There is no other sch in Nigeria that can beat OAU, structure for structure. I will say that anywhere!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Oluwapresley(m): 2:22am On Jan 06, 2016
We not in session right now and even if we were, I stay on medicaL floor and if I should take pix of the rooms on my floor, it would be bias, I tell you cox the rooms on medical floors are not the normal setting.
Anyways, it doesnt change the fact that some schs dont av hostels, and even the schs that av, some cant beat the ones in oau._ Im not saying our hostels are the best ooo
Note again that we pay #2000+ for our hostels. Tell me any sch that pays that cheap for hostel

armyofone:
grin such long turenchi grin post a dorm room and bathroom let's see now wink

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Emeka71(m): 3:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Opharhe:
OAU NO GET DUPLICATE
This is Africa's most beautiful campus any other great Ife is fake.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by currency10(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2016
The field are always green at far distant.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Rexyl(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Potch:
There are two universities in Nigeria, OAU and OTHERS. Who would have believed this architectural masterpiece was built from cocoa products? The same products that built the first TV station in Africa, the first skyscraper in Africa, and the first stadium in Africa. God, bring back the regional government!

.... and remove greed from the hearts of our leaders. Many of them will claim to take after Awolowo, but alas they are chameleons. Many things are in dare need of urgent attention in SW, as things are fallen apart. We fake progress and advancement but still roaming about with the usual sophistication. Why can't SW be as famous and successful as GB, with all resources? May God help SW to sack all devourers and cankerworm eating up the system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.