Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police (76313 Views)

Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
9ice!!
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by leuelliot(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
DONE, Waiting for bio data capture
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by ogocology: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Correction, Oga.. They haven't cancelled anything.
https://www.nairaland.com/2836514/revalidation-tinted-permit-firearms-licence
Revalidation exercise just begun. Folks have 3 months to revalidate.
No dey misinform the citizens.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by xreal: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
ok, nigeria is getting there, really.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by rasheedmalik113: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't need tinted glass 4 my car
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by pasally(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good for dat
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by stabilizer: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
matrix199:

Nocturnal.....Diurnal.

If Nyctophobia is the fear of night or darkness, Diurnophobia, in my own derivation, is the fear of daylight.

Confirm! your madness no be here, Happy new year
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by stabilizer: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chosen1984:
Finally NPF have Received Sense

Through Bluetooth, Infrared, BBM or Whatsapp
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by vitality22(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good one. thanks op
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by RALPHOW(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
bettercreature:
I'm thinking of getting one but dunno know what to use as excuse

FACTORY FITTED SIMPLE. IF ACTUALLY FACTORY FITTED OOooo
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Harrycherichy: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
this our f.g are not serious. So what happens to the old permit we have? It's just a way to obtain us.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by tobibakare(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
I've filled the application for and bio data, but it's still redirecting me to the first page. I gats obtain this tinted permit for my car. These roadside police too dey harass person
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Waseboiz: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigeria Police is growing bigger, good step.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by BABANGBALI: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
bettercreature:
I'm thinking of getting one but dunno know what to use as excuse
tell dem say your inlaws wan kidnap you
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by gohzieh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
sandracoopert:
For all ur information..... if you have tinted your glasses urself (as in, u didn't buy the car with original tinted glasses,) do not border getting a permit. Permits are only for cars that came with original tinted glasses.

Noo! Don't go there! I have a car and I applied for the tint permit I was given. It mustnt be factory, you can have your major reasons, such as your personality doesn't deserve the public views all the time, you could be political figure, sunshield, numerous reasons
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by arnold123: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Good..I need one for my bicycle!!
lool hahahaha, comedian
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Realdeals:
The Nigeria police force has cancelled all existing tinted glass permit and call for fresh application via online. You do not need an agent to obtain it, just follow the instructions below to apply for the permit
1. Log on to www.npf.gov.ng/tinted

2. Fill the Application form on the right to obtain an Application ID.

3. Complete the Application Process by Login in with email provided and the Application ID shown below.

4. Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/security-report/2016/01/05/how-to-apply-for-tinted-glass-permit-from-police/

lalasticlala, mynd44
fyiok them! I won't be among those to contribute cash into their pockets.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by mrkels(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Best thing I haave seen in 2016.

Those idiots have used public extortion on me so many times because of the factory tinted on my car.

Thank Goodness for this.

I keep telling my friends, the day I get this paper would be the last time these hungry police people would see 1 naira from me

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by millhouse: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Way to go guys,!!!
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by lilreese: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2016
easy way
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by elviszzz: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2016
drTiv:
Thanks op for this post.
Please does this apply to revalidation...? I mean for persons with a permit already...
Yes
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by ojnnaco(m): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
So it takes decades for the police force to finally get sense
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by pacespot(m): 4:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Info like this can save someone a lot of stress, kudos @OP
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Might come in handy
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Dejijossy(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2016
How long is it going to take to pick it up.
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by laivwire(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Realdeals:
The Nigeria police force has cancelled all existing tinted glass permit and call for fresh application via online. You do not need an agent to obtain it, just follow the instructions below to apply for the permit

3. Complete the Application Process by Login in with email provided and the Application ID shown below.

4. Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/security-report/2016/01/05/how-to-apply-for-tinted-glass-permit-from-police/

lalasticlala, mynd44

Permit my asking, which one is NIMC number asked for on the website?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by Stanbeto: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks i have been looking for this, ah my car will be happy now
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by skedy1(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Nyctophobia is actually correct but it seems you created Diurnophobia by yourself

He said in his last quote that its his own derivation...

#Diurnophobia!
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by juman(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
agarawu23:
Only if the online process won't take years cheesy

grin

You are right. Nothing work well.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by arabambi: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
what happens when you want to sell the car you got tinted permit for?
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by donodion(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Realdeals:

lalasticlala, mynd44

We are gradually getting things right.....gradually
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by gbengus17: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
I WANT TO TINT MY MANHOOD== PLS HELP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics) / BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.