Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police (76310 Views)

Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by johnero353(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Good..I need one for my bicycle!!
lolz... grin
babyfaceafrica:
Good..I need one for my bicycle!!
lolz...
Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by moonstone01: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Realdeals:
The Nigeria police force has cancelled all existing tinted glass permit and call for fresh application via online. You do not need an agent to obtain it, just follow the instructions below to apply for the permit
1. Log on to www.npf.gov.ng/tinted

2. Fill the Application form on the right to obtain an Application ID.

3. Complete the Application Process by Login in with email provided and the Application ID shown below.

4. Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/security-report/2016/01/05/how-to-apply-for-tinted-glass-permit-from-police/

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police by ospreywin(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2019
You can also get your tinted permit stress free and fast in Lagos, though you have to pay a token..... call or whatsapp 08144476474 for more details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics) / BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.