Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,308 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? (3799 Views)

Girl With Poor English, Looks For Cute Boys / 8 Qualities A Woman Looks For In A Man / 15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
that one na smalll thing grin
cheesy grin cheesy

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

cheesy grin cheesy
u want proof?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
u want proof?

Bring it on!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Bring it on!! grin grin grin grin grin

ok,
What will you give in exchange of the pictures i'm about to send?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
ok,
What will you give in exchange of the pictures i'm about to send?

What do you want? grin

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

What do you want? grin

make an offer
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
make an offer

Nah make a request and lets strike a deal. grin grin

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2016

Lifeisabitch i knew u would chicken out as usual. grin

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Lifeisabitch i knew u would chicken out as usual. grin

u refused to make an offer, offer me something irresistible, I will send you pics of my fat behind.
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
u refused to make an offer, offer me something irresistible, I will send you pics of my fat behind.

Nevermind u were never going to send anything anyway.. wink wink

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Nevermind u were never going to send anything anyway.. wink wink

u think so? O ye man of little no faith
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kinglekan
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
u think so? O ye man of little no faith

I don't need faith to see your booty. You either want to send it or you don't. Its that simple. smiley wink

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

I don't need faith to see your booty. You either want to send it or you don't. Its that simple. smiley wink

I want to send it but don't want to send it for nothing.
Nothing goes for nothing
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Kinglekan
lekan pls Dnt fall for dat boobs in lifeisabitch's dp, thanks cheesy
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
but u fell for it, u want to deny it?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
but u fell for it, u want to deny it?
if I fell for it I would hv sent u a PM duh! Stop hypn urself, pics deceive
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
if I fell for it I would hv sent u a PM duh! Stop hypn urself, pics deceive
u didn't send me a pm?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector grin, u that said you are intrigued. By me, hahaha. Yeye thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
u didn't send me a pm?
yes..
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Cutehector grin, u that said you are intrigued. By me, hahaha. Yeye thing
lol wen am intrigued, it means I think u are fake and I Wana be sure
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by MrCork: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I travelled to my famiy house for the yuletide, my house was full of extended family, cousins, in-laws, and people I really do not know.

I kept 5k in the dressing mirror, before I could say jack, the money was missing. Some one told me that one guy (name withheld) took it, but I shouldn't mention his name cos he does not want wahala from the said thief. Now I announced to the whole house that my 5k is missing. The alleged thief is the person leading the team to search for my money. Now my question is, when a person who steals from you helps you look for the stuff, how will it be found?

...WOW...ok so u help a theif theif £5000 under a mirror??... SHAME ON YOU!! angry
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
lol wen am intrigued, it means I think u are fake and I Wana be sure
but you said you didn't send me a pm, so when did you say you were intrigued?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
MrCork:

...WOW...ok so u help a theif theif £5000 under a mirror??... SHAME ON YOU!! angry
grin
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
but you said you didn't send me a pm, so when did you say you were intrigued?
maybe wen I wasn't my real sef.
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
maybe wen I wasn't my real sef.
you are dumb

1 Like

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Cutehector(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
you are dumb
and u r?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I want to send it but don't want to send it for nothing.
Nothing goes for nothing
grin grin grin
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by MrCork: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
you are dumb

....why did u steal £5000 under mirror? undecided
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
MrCork:

....why did u steal £5000 under mirror? undecided
guess
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
and u r?
go and suck ur thumb

1 Like

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:

She has shown me the real ones. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Important Is Sex In A Relationship? / African Lady Posts Fully Nude Photo of Herself With Cocoleaf Covering Her Vagina / Mention Two Monikers That Their Personalities Suit Eachother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.