Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? (3767 Views)

Girl With Poor English, Looks For Cute Boys / 8 Qualities A Woman Looks For In A Man / 15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
I travelled to my famiy house for the yuletide, my house was full of extended family, cousins, in-laws, and people I really do not know.

I kept 5k in the dressing mirror, before I could say jack, the money was missing. Some one told me that one guy (name withheld) took it, but I shouldn't mention his name cos he does not want wahala from the said thief. Now I announced to the whole house that my 5k is missing. The alleged thief is the person leading the team to search for my money. Now my question is, when a person who steals from you helps you look for the stuff, how will it be found?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
U know d answer already na. If he didn't lead the searching team, u would suspect him

But wait a minute, u sure say no be d person weh tell u say anoda person take am, steal d money?

1 Like

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
once not caught red-handed, you can't be totally sure, he's the one. he's just a suspect.
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Khd95(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Their is no proof he stole it op,how did d person dat told u he(suspect) stole it know bout it
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by MickyMozay(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
It will be found.. Since he was the one that took it.
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016

Ladygudhead howdy grin grin
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
U know d answer already na. If he didn't lead the searching team, u would suspect him

But wait a minute, u sure say no be d person weh tell u say anoda person take am, steal d money?
Ur last paragraph was were my suspicion went too grin

1 Like

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by ladygudhead(f): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Ladygudhead howdy grin grin
I'm gud.u?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
ladygudhead:

I'm gud.u?

Even better. Lovely morning to u. smiley

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

angry
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by cruzita(f): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
grin u forget say na person wey mess dey first shout huuuuuuuu
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
angry

U beta nor give ursef hypertension. grin grin cheesy
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

U beta nor give ursef hypertension. grin grin cheesy
undecided
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
undecided

Keep bending mouth like person wey get coli grin cheesy grin

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Keep bending mouth like person wey get coli grin cheesy grin

if u want to toast woman, don't do it in my thread, do it somewhere far away where I may not notice sad
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
if u want to toast woman, don't do it in my thread, do it somewhere far away where I may not notice sad

Am actually doing it on purpose. tongue

Where is the fun if you don't notice. grin grin
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Am actually doing it on purpose. tongue

Where is the fun if you don't notice. grin grin
angry angry sad sad sad
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by ladygudhead(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

same here. tnx!
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2016
ladygudhead:

same here. tnx!

Looking dashing and delectable i must confess. grin smiley

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Can someone pls tell how relevant is this thread
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by ladygudhead(f): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Looking dashing and delectable i must confess. grin smiley

thx once more.

1 Like

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
angry angry sad sad sad

U go chichumchin tongue
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2016
ladygudhead:

thx ones more.

Uwc smiley

Hope to see you around more often. smiley wink

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Uwc smiley

Hope to see you around more often. smiley wink

undecided
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2016

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

tongue
what's the attraction?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
what's the attraction?

To the lady u mean? smiley

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

To the lady u mean? smiley

yes?
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
yes?

Your anwers lie in her profile. grin

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Your anwers lie in her profile. grin

lol
I pity you
grin
Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by kinglekan: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
lol
I pity you
grin

I bet u can't boast of having that. grin cheesy grin

Re: When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

I bet u can't boast of having that. grin cheesy grin

that one na smalll thing grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nayah❤ Cameroonian Princess / White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They’re Hitting On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.