Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

" I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" (2250 Views)

'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sent By God To Liberate Nigeria Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have watched with keen interest the happenings in the political sphere of Nigeria, Africa and the whole world. It interests me so much because it is in such situation that I've been destined to shine forth and turn things around, for the benefits of peace loving people and the masses in general.

Even those who detest peace will embrace the whirlwind of positive change that will sweep the whole nation of Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Therefore I call on all lovers of good, all those who crave for a break from the negative norm to stand solidly behind me as I take a giant leap into the world of politics. I want to prove once again that God still selects those He want on the throne!

Who is with me
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
A voice of the cockroach cryn in d wilderness

4 Likes

Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by MickyMozay(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
LoOl...
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Kyase(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
am with you.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Chimezie198(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
as dem take send u na so dem take send Dasuki too..
na thunder from Jupiter go fire all of una one by one plus d whoever send una.

BACK TO THE SENDER

1 Like

Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by STARGREEN(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Could you please sir urgently drag them to recall you from this duty asap. Seems you related to that Imo Governor.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Wizlove(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Your power reach? You see wetin dey happen to buhari? You go faint for that sit oh.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Wizlove(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Your power reach? You see wetin dey happen to buhari? You faint for that sit oh.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by chiefobdk(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
dem Don send dis one to come dasuki Niger delta money.

who even send u.? ibb? abi. obj?
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by CallPolice: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Destined2win:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have watched with keen interest the happenings in the political sphere of Nigeria, Africa and the whole world. It interests me so much because it is in such situation that I've been destined to shine forth and turn things around, for the benefits of peace loving people and the masses in general.

Even those who detest peace will embrace the whirlwind of positive change that will sweep the whole nation of Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Therefore I call on all lovers of good, all those who crave for a break from the negative norm to stand solidly behind me as I take a giant leap into the world of politics. I want to prove once again that God still selects those He want on the throne!

Who is with me

Its not easy. Nigerians don't want to be liberated.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
A voice of the cockroach cryn in d wilderness

I have been sent to turn things around; I am sure you will be transformed
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2016
chiefobdk:
dem Don send dis one to come dasuki Niger delta money.

who even send u.? ibb? abi. obj?
GOD
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Wizlove:
Your power reach? You see wetin dey happen to buhari? You faint for that sit oh.

I have the power to absorb shock: I am young too
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 5:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Kyase:
am with you.
Thank you
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 5:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Chimezie198:
as dem take send u na so dem take send Dasuki too..
na thunder from Jupiter go fire all of una one by one plus d whoever send una

Don't worry, even those who detest my call will benefit
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 5:31am On Jan 06, 2016
STARGREEN:
Could you please sir urgently drag them to recall you from this duty asap. Seems you related to that Imo Governor.

I am already moving to occupy the seat, no turning back
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2016
WHO IS WITH ME; WE NEED TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT TRUE LEADERS STILL EXIST
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by mikolo80: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Destined2win:
WHO IS WITH ME; WE NEED TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT TRUE LEADERS STILL EXIST
where your local gwament or federal or stat... see which state you from
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by giantstrides(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Destined2win:

Who is with me

Nigerian youths, always seeing so much potential in politics.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Wizlove(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Destined2win:

I have the power to absorb shock: I am young too
Thank God for your life my guy I go vote honestly.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Wizlove:
Thank God for your life my guy I go vote honestly.

Thanks for believing in my dream to set Nigeria on the path to phenomenal success!
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2016
giantstrides:

Nigerian youths, always seeing so much potential in politics.

The power to make changes lies in the hands of the youths
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by olaboy33(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Solidly behind u bro...perharps we could work together....the future of Nigeria remains with the youth, but what happens wen the youths sway away from the call nd keep waiting for a tomorrow that never comes.........contact me on email bro
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Wizlove(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Destined2win:

Thanks for believing in my dream to set Nigeria on the path to phenomenal success!
You are welcome my president. Work towards your dream its possible.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2016
wait for me.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
olaboy33:
Solidly behind u bro...perharps we could work together....the future of Nigeria remains with the youth, but what happens wen the youths sway away from the call nd keep waiting for a tomorrow that never comes.........contact me on email bro

That is the spirit. We will definitely be there soon
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
misspresident:
wait for me.

Do you want to follow me to Aso rock?
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Destined2win:

Do you want to follow me to Aso rock?
yes of course lol i'm interested in Aso rock.
Re: " I Want To Go Into Politics; I've Been Sent To Liberate Nigeria From Bondage" by Destined2win: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
misspresident:

yes of course lol i'm interested in Aso rock.

Okay! Just keep praying over it to happen soonest!

If you are serious, I assure you that somehow, we will meet and you will finally locate yourself inside Aso rock. I will take you there. But then, I might not know that you were nairaland's misspresident

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Set To Arm Delta Avengers Militants / Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO / Teachers Strike- Ekiti State Government Publish Allocations From Federal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.