Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

"How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih (32057 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by advocates: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
anonimi:

Just another STORY to excite and titilate the followers of the dumb, daft and dull Confused One while our economy and security worsens.
From their comments here already you know the APC propaganda machine is achieving its goals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Even though I regard your political assimilation as elementary, yet I must say that I enjoyed your artistic fruitless images to cast aspersion on the serving govt and its team. I suggest you channeled this well endowed ingenuity to something more lucrative that can fetch you real money instead of spamming nairaland political forum with endless attempt that would obviously keep you in your sorry state of defending corrupt PDP and their supporters.
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by bmos(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=41698890]Mr Fix it!

Instead of writing letter to the EFCC on how the money was disbursed, why not write letters to the people you disbursed the money to and mandate them to return the money given to them?

I agree totally with you. The old man should write to his benefactors to return the loot.
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by NAGUZY: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Owoplenty:
My gosh! I dreamt he mentioned my name, pls pray for me
lols,u beta fast n pray o

1 Like

Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Standard007(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
NAGUZY:

lols,u beta fast n pray o

Gotcha grin grin grin
Re: "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih by Ovamboland(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He should visit the EFCC's office and explain himself better. See how them de share our money when people are dying in the North East.

This is sickening

But what did you really learn in favor of Jonathan or against Bihari that made you switch camp before the presidential elections?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.