Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena (32507 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by canalily(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes, yes, yes!! Those women warned this man! I see what him oga, Buhar go do
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by JoeCutie(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Oh sorry that wasn't me..... Something came over me grin
I'll soon drive that spirit away from your body...in my own way. undecided tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by kodded(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
omolola15:

He'll be prosecuted if guilty.
stores for the gods

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by kosokoadeyemi: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2016
let the efcc take this matter up because buhari regime btelieve that know body above law

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by 989900: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2016
DTM FTW!
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Boeing777pilot: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
In spirit of fair play, efcc should also invite him for questioning too. grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by ShowYourCertificate: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016
omolola15:

He'll be prosecuted if guilty.
Buhari said none of his cabinet members are corrupt. So how do you expect EFCC to even question Femi Adesina or any other member of the APC government?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
krendo:
Waiting for resignation and arrest of Femi Adesina!

His oga at the top follow chop..
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by emeka762001(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2016
This is turning to childish acts. instead of buhari and his team to be thinking on how this country will move forward all we hear everyday is dasuki arm probes movie. Buhari nigerians are hungry and suffering. no jobs for the teeming youths. APC should stop all these distractions and concentrate on how to make the country grow. they should stop acting like a saints. A lot of them in APC too are corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by todayboy: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2016
theshield:

why not wait and see before talking like a pained igbo man.
If igbos and PDP is serious, they should bring clear evidence to involve this guy. Not talking on internet and blaming buhari for arresting criminals.

Bring solid evidence to get the bastaard down if he is involved. Why can't pdp and igbos use this guy as a scapegoat? I hate to complain and i hate complainers.
Where is the evidence for dasuki and Metuh before the tyrant Buhari arrest them? Bunch of online sycophants

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by basileze: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Femi Adesina upgraded from Yam to POTATO eater!!! APC Changeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nnemuka(f): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Femi too follow chop the yam?
Impossible! saint Adesina cannot be indicted, he belongs to the incorruptible.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by AreaFada2: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

This OP is mischievous, Dasuki the Yam shearer gave Guild of Editors 50million. Is Guild of Editors Femi Adesina personal property.

He was leader of the group.

If stolen good was found in your house, who should be arrested? You the landlord & head of family or your 5 years old daughter?

GEJ is being blamed for things his ministers might have done or failed to do. Because he was president.

Let's forget partisanship. If true, Adesina should not be treated differently.
In fact, it will show GMB is not selective in fighting corruption, even within his ranks.

Ignoring corruption allegations against people in his govt to avoid embarrassment might be politically expedient short term, but damaging long term.

Because foreign media that cannot be intimidated by DSS will pick up on it sooner or later.

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by jonnieoneng: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:
From PDP useless bloggers:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just the laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin

U are very observant my brother.A drowning Man is a difficult case,he will grab anything in d quest to stay afloat by all means.I am not surprised with dea attempts to drag the President and those in his kitchen cabinet into the fold via blackmail.The payment was made to a Professional organisation and not to an individual,so why mention Femi Adeshina's name as if the money was paid to him directly?Infact,Nigerians are interested in knowing what the 50million was meant 4 ?It goes to further show how insensitive and greedy many of our respected leaders are.The film is still on-going.........ENJOY

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by jonnieoneng: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Nnemuka:
Femi too follow chop the yam?
Impossible! saint Adesina cannot be indicted, he belongs to the incorruptible.

RECIEVE WISDOM IN JESUS NAME! I BIND THE SPIRIT OF FOOLISHNESS AND IDIOCY IN JESUS NAME!AMEN
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by omolola15(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari said none of his cabinet members are corrupt. So how do you expect EFCC to even question Femi Adesina or any other member of the APC government?

He also said if there's corruption allegation against any of them. He'll let the case go through the court. Didn't he say that ? So if adesina is guilty Buhari will never stop EFCC from questioning him.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Leke001: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2016
can someone please tell me how much a bullet proof SUV is sold...my uncle needs one...

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by ShowYourCertificate: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2016
omolola15:

He also said if there's corruption allegation against any of them. He'll let the case go through the court. Didn't he say that ? So if adesina is guilty Buhari will never stop EFCC from questioning him.
Stop deceiving yourself. EFCC will never question him. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Kennydoc(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just the laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin

Just like the money given to AIT for publicity is tantamount to Dokpesi sharing in the loot.
HYPOCRITE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Kennydoc(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

This OP is mischievous, Dasuki the Yam shearer gave Guild of Editors 50million. Is Guild of Editors Femi Adesina personal property.

Femi Adesina was the president of the Guild of Editors. He should have rejected the money.
Dokpesi is being charged today not because money was given to him directly, but because the money was paid to AIT, and he's the Chairman of AIT.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Dreadful: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:

Who is the president of the Guild at that time? Ans Femi Adesina!! U must be the greatest wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Amokwe(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

Then post should read 'Office of the National Security Adviser gave Guild of Editors N50m', let's not be hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Samunique(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2016
RichDad1:
He should provide evidence and proves, otherwise, he should just shut his mouth.
Yeah, evidence? Bcs it involves an APC member? but if it was the other way round the person will be immediately picked up and detained by EFCC in the name of investigation .

We should just watch it!
So that we won't trow away the baby with the bath water, though i fully support the fight against corruption which is a nemesis to our national development, but i will also advocate sincerity and transparency in the course of doing it and let it also go down to the state and LGs level and not being selective as the whole situation looks like now if we're really serious.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by omolola15(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Stop deceiving yourself. EFCC will never question him. Quote me anywhere.

Time will tell.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Well, as I said last week, most comments lack intellectual analysis and it is a pity anything goes online on web portal.This is the main reason some of us stopped checking front or political page of Nairaland until I was forced back briefly during the last online warfare to dislodge the most corrupt governance ever witnessed in Africa. Nduka Obaigbena is an intellectual and a highly exposed person, having started 'This Week' magazine at an early age. The magazine was later proscribed during the military era. Few years later, he came back with This Day Newspaper, this time around at a more matured age. I had respect for him a lot. I know he would not have written to EFCC stating that Femi Adesina received =N=50M as the president of Nigerian Guild of Editors, but rather, the Nigerian Guild of editors received =N=50M from NSA.

Late Mrs Remi Oyo was a former president of Nigerian Guild of Editors. If the Guild had received money under her leadership, will that have amounted to her ownership of the money. If Nigeria borrows money or collects 'grant' from International bodies does that make the president answerable for that money even when out of the office. Is the guild of editors under private ownership. Will you penalise Past NLC or NUPENG or
ASUU or other bodies for grant received from donor bodies or organization. Only the bodies (associations) can probe their leadership for financial or other offenses.

Some journalists in This Day Newspaper are also members of the guild, they should know how to handle the matter. It is likely Obaigbena is also a member, if Adesina misappropriated the money or collected it without their knowledge he should come out. Also, did this money have any effect on the editorial contents of their members in their various media houses.

The only thing is for the money to be refunded which may not be full again. It is no big deal that a grant is received from government or any donor body even This Day or any Newspaper can give grant to the Guild of Editors.

Quality of education or lack of exposure or bitterness might have beclouded sense of reasoning on commentators.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by zigalo(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2016
come to think of it.... where was I when all this sharing was going on. cause it seems almost everybody got a share of this 2.1 billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Bollinger(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:

I just dey laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians don't really understand how dangerous this new line of thinking they've started. They are not letting the courts do their jobs and are witch hunting everyone. This was how they dragged linda ikeji into it without proof. This is no different than jungle justice. Na wah for una.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Objektive: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
WHY IS ADESINA AFRAID? LET HIM GO AND GIVE DETAILS OF WHAT HE DID WITH THE MONEY TO THE EFCC AND DSS OR IS DAURA NOT AWARE OF THIS?

omolola15:

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by omolola15(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Objektive:
WHY IS ADESINA AFRAID? LET HIM GO AND GIVE DETAILS OF WHAT HE DID WITH THE MONEY TO THE EFCC AND DSS OR IS DAURA NOT AWARE OF THIS?

I'm very sure he'll do that. He knows his boss is a nonsense man with zero tolerance towards corruption. Buhari is very much aware of the allegations and I'm sure he won't let Nigerians down. No matter how much you hate that man, you can not tell me he has not done at least 1 single that really impressed you. Oya lie and say he has not.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Abugab(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:

I just dey laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin

You just spoke my mind.
Those drowning in the sea looking for others to drag along or lend credence to their kleptomaniac encumbrances

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Ojayk(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2016
kodded:
I expect the matter to die down immediately

buhari sees all his members as saints

yes nah, we have Saints Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Sylva and now comes Saint Adesina. Saint PMB's share were his entitlements as former head of state even thou it is on record that he withdrew from attendig state council and other meetings meant for former heads of state except for election matters for which he is a beneficiary came up, yet he took the "gifts" after self-withdrawing from National roles as a former head of state.
we are all saints.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Itsekiriman101: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2016
I am amazed at how people comment on Nairaland. Femi Adesina as an individual is different from the office of the Chairman of the Guild of Editors. If the Federal Government under GEJ decided to donate N50m to the Guild of Editors for the building of their secretatriat which was widely publicised in all media; how does that equate with Femi collecting N50m from Dasuki I see a dying man (Dasuki; Obaigbena) trying to draw others even the innocent with him. Nigerians should be carefu. if we must fight corruption, we must be willing to support this government and all supporters of anti corruption; except we are saying that Nigeria is a hopeless case that cannot attain a corruption free status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) / Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.