Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena (32508 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by wadetaw202: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Even my humble self collected a paltry N1 million . In short all Nigerians benefited from the nonsense arms deal.

I can see your effort at covering up Femi adesina. Since you are now seeing from this perspective, you will agree then that everyone concerned with the money should be released and pardoned, including dasuki, dokpesi, et al.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by ODUBEZE: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2016
krendo:
Waiting for resignation and arrest of Femi Adesina!
U go wait tire! watch him defend it as usual! make him no just tell us say na their entitlement na that one go vex me.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Reference(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm. Said it. They are just wasting their time.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by uboma(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2016
kodded:
I expect the matter to die down immediately

buhari sees all his members as saints

I trust PMB to relieve and prosecute any of his cabinet member who is found wanting after due investigation.

If Femi Adesina is guilty is guity as charged, he will face the full wrath of the law.

For now, let's keep our fingers crossed and watch how it pans out.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nnemuka(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
jonnieoneng:

I RECIEVE WISDOM IN JESUS NAME! I BIND THE SPIRIT OF FOOLISHNESS AND IDIOCY in my life IN JESUS NAME!AMEN

LOL, I say amen to your prayers ooo grin grin grin grin
Another buharia zombie
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by sammhi(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

This OP is mischievous, Dasuki the Yam shearer gave Guild of Editors 50million. Is Guild of Editors Femi Adesina personal property.
are you femi's lawyer? who is guild of editors? someone collected on their behalf..let Adesina speak

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by njikoamaka: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
egift:
From PDP useless bloggers:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just dey laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin

Another brainwashed E-warrior doing the job he was recently paid for by Aisha Buhari.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by neocortex: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
krendo:
Waiting for resignation and arrest of Femi Adesina!

You go old.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by openmine(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Itsekiriman101:
I am amazed at how people comment on Nairaland. Femi Adesina as an individual is different from the office of the Chairman of the Guild of Editors. If the Federal Government under GEJ decided to donate N50m to the Guild of Editors for the building of their secretatriat which was widely publicised in all media; how does that equate with Femi collecting N50m from Dasuki I see a dying man (Dasuki; Obaigbena) trying to draw others even the innocent with him. Nigerians should be carefu. if we must fight corruption, we must be willing to support this government and all supporters of anti corruption; except we are saying that Nigeria is a hopeless case that cannot attain a corruption free status.
you are a president or chairman of a corporation or body and funds were given to ur corporation,and you claim u had no knowledge of such funds or not responsible for receiving such funds and yet you are a leader of such body or corporation?....was it not the same reason why raymond dokpesi was arrested by the EFCC despite the fact that it was AIT that received the cash as an entity?....pls we sud stop this double standards...!!
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by openmine(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
uboma:

I trust PMB to relieve and prosecute any of his cabinet member who is found wanting after due investigation.

If Femi Adesina is guilty is guity as charged, he will face the full wrath of the law.

For now, let's keep our fingers crossed and watch how it pans out.
when saint amaechi and saint fashola were reported to the EFCC for apparently embezzling and using their respective state funds for election purposes,wat did buhari do? He still went ahead and gave the duo ministerial appointments in spite of the huge charges hanging over them...

What about the former governor of bayelsa who embezzled billions meant for the pensioners of that state...?
Yet he was given the mandate to be the governorship candidate of APC while his obvious embezzlement charges were dropped instantly by the same court of law dat buhari accused as corrupt!

Wat about the former governor of kogi state late audu who tru the party chairman said he will return the billions he embezzled during his time as kogi state governor if he gets elected as governor of kogi state? wat was buhari's response?

You can never fight corruption wen those within u are corrupt...!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by BABANGBALI: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
seun,lalasticlala,ishilove,mukina2,chukwudi44,msglobalwonder and vickyrotex una sure say una no collect because i dey fear for you o
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by nortcentrallord(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Duru009(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
it done dey happen na.

this man will shot himself on the leg.......
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by PhelimIdea(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
lol grin
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Itsekiriman101: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
openmine:

you are a president or chairman of a corporation or body and funds were given to ur corporation,and you claim u had no knowledge of such funds or not responsible for receiving such funds and yet you are a leader of such body or corporation?....was it not the same reason why raymond dokpesi was arrested by the EFCC despite the fact that it was AIT that received the cash as an entity?....pls we sud stop this double standards...!!

I see you did not quite grasp the point i was making. The so called N50 million was donation for the guilds secretariat. How can it be said that it was given to Femi? Relating this to AIT does not make sense. First of all, AIT is solely owned by Dokpesi; same thing with This Day newspapers. The Guild of Editors is not owned by Femi but a groups of Editors of various newspaper and run by a governing board. Let's compare apple wit apple please.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Skybee1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

This OP is mischievous, Dasuki the Yam shearer gave Guild of Editors 50million. Is Guild of Editors Femi Adesina personal property.
shoot d trap,wen metut was invited was he given d money direct or he was given tru d name of his so acclaim company
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Skybee1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
openmine:

God bless u my broda,u go sch liv dat illiterate dullard whr dy turn book upside down.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by openmine(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Itsekiriman101:

I see you did not quite grasp the point i was making. The so called N50 million was donation for the guilds secretariat. How can it be said that it was given to Femi? Relating this to AIT does not make sense. First of all, AIT is solely owned by Dokpesi; same thing with This Day newspapers. The Guild of Editors is not owned by Femi but a groups of Editors of various newspaper and run by a governing board. Let's compare apple wit apple please.
Dats absurd...
who was the president of Nigerian Guild of Editors(NGE)?
who is responsible for receiving the #50m on behalf of NGE from the NSA?
Even if adesina was not the one who received it...are you saying he was not aware that such monies were received by NGE?

Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria,NPAN, Nduka Obaigbena was invited and questioned by EFCC last year due to funds allegedly received by the NPAN as a body or association,from the NSA....why is the EFCC not going after Nigerian Guild of Editors(NGE) whose president den was adesina?

Do i smell or sense a double standard here?
This happened under his leadership and d best he can do is to clear his name and that of NGE by stating what the #50m was received for?

On dokpesi's matter,its still the same...some one had to be responsible for receiving such funds...hence the arrest of dokpesi...but in the case of NGE,adesina is responsible and must be brought in for questioning by the EFCC(Thats if they have the guts to do so)...If there is nothing to hide...he will be let of the hook...simple!
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
s.eun,lalas.ticlala,ish.ilove,muki.na2,chu.kwudi44,msglobal.wonder and vicky.rotex una sure say una no collect because i dey fear for you o

grin We're in this together.

Na the money I give you, make you take start business. cry cry
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by 9ja4live: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Itsekiriman101:
I am amazed at how people comment on Nairaland. Femi Adesina as an individual is different from the office of the Chairman of the Guild of Editors. If the Federal Government under GEJ decided to donate N50m to the Guild of Editors for the building of their secretatriat which was widely publicised in all media; how does that equate with Femi collecting N50m from Dasuki I see a dying man (Dasuki; Obaigbena) trying to draw others even the innocent with him. Nigerians should be carefu. if we must fight corruption, we must be willing to support this government and all supporters of anti corruption; except we are saying that Nigeria is a hopeless case that cannot attain a corruption free status.

I am sorry my friend but your opinion is hypocritical. Then would it be right to the office of the NSA misappropriated the money? The idea of having a head in a place is to place responsibility on a desk. Question is that as the point man did question the source of the money and the intended purpose as a man of integrity. Did he ever attended meetings where's the money issue was discussed. How was the money spent and when? Answers will tell how a man of honour he is given the circumstances.
At 33, my father still ask me source of money I give to him or even the one spent on my wedding. I feel embarrassed sometimes but I know him.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by trainingict: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2016
This is the highest level of incivility I have seen on online news media. While the world over effort is being made to sanitize the cyber highway; to free it from cybercrime and other vices. Intellectual contents monitoring and deep insight investigative information and academic tutoring should also be checked.

An organization can receive fund from any donor organization. An organization may be OPS, NSA (Non State Actors), NGO, etc. The leadership at any point in time of a union of professionals such as ASUU, NUJ, NMA, guild of editiors, etc can represent the organization at any point. The completion of tenure, resignation or death as the case of Mrs Remi Oyo cannot be the end of the organization. Also, the asset and liability of such organization are not the property of the leadership.

The present leadership of the guild of editors has written to the government on the receipt of the money.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by basadenet: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
egift:
From PDP useless bloggers:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just dey laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin

Yes it is equal to it. Money was given to an organization and you are president at that time, so means that he knew nothing about it. Adeshina should resign immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.