Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? (2858 Views)

Ebonylips Shares Video With Oyinbo Husband In Bed, Warns Husband Snatchers / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Boyfriend And Husband Snatchers Should Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Talk2Bella(f): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you ask me na who I go ask? But truth be told no man or woman can be snatched, there’s nothing like “my husband was snatched by another woman” the correct term should be “My husband willingly allowed another woman to entice him and he fell for it” am I correct? Of cos I am loll

I will always say no matter how a married man professes love to you, 99% of them will never leave their wives for you so don’t get carried away or be deceived, the worst mistake you can make while dating a married man is to get pregnant for him, that is an automatic termination of your illicit affair, don’t ask me how go figure it yourself.

What’s the snatching game like these days? Did you hear of the woman in one African country who married two men? Hehehehehe madam the madam I carry yansh up for you, I haven’t heard or read anything recently about public fights between a single woman and a married woman asking the other to leave her man alone, neither has anyone been bathed with acid or hot water, I think discreet is now the name of the game.

Married women are no longer “MEEK” they don’t go down on their knees and pray anymore when their husbands cheat, these women have gone full gangster mode on single ladies who want to “wreck” their homes, they trace them and give them the beatings of their lives, and of cos the cameras are always there to record such events and upload on social media, imagine someone wants to marry you and when he Google’s your name “Husband Snatcher” comes up god forbid bad thing.

It’s almost Xmas and girls are getting desperate please I beg you leave married men alone so they can cater to their families, don’t be so desperate as to put your life at risk and jeopardize another woman’s home, think about her children and how scarred they will become when mummy and daddy keeps fighting over the girl who won’t leave their daddy alone.

You’re not smart, you’re not beautiful, you’re not a fast thinker; you’re just a thing to be used and discarded when you outlive your usefulness, beauty fades but integrity lasts forever, don’t think yourself smart because you’re able to keep him away from his family for a couple of days, don’t feel smart because he tells you his wife gives him hell at home and he prefers you over her, don’t feel smart that he loads your account with money, don’t feel smart because you have him at the moment, don’t feel smart anytime you’re with him because smart ladies aren’t an option, they don’t see themselves as second hand materials.

It takes two to tangle that’s why I sad there’s no such thing as a husband snatcher, the husband knows what he’s doing and is a willing participant in the affair but this message is not for the men, it’s for the women, what is wrong is wrong no matter how much we try to modernize it, if he truly loves you let him get a proper divorce from his wife and make you his legal wife.

There’s no such thing as a Husband Snatcher!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIndYZryuKo

Isabella Ibeji.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by ojun50(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't think so wht we hv nw is toto shareer nd dick distributor
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
snatch ke? if they snatch your husband na your fault na.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Posture.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Make she dey write grammar
ritababe:
snatch ke? if they snatch your husband na your fault na.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Martinola(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
I hate it when some women fight themseves under the guise of another woman trying or wanting to snatch their husband, I personally thinks if there is need to fight anyone it has to b their husband because wheather we like it or not it's not like the "snatcher" puts a rope round the mans' neck and drag him away, irrespective of wheather he was seduced or not. And also women should put themselves to check before coming out to say another woman wants to snatch their husband, the fact is the attitude of some women is more than enough reason for their husband to seek emotional asylum with another woman...my opinion

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by dacblogger: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
its called sharing, they dnt snatch anymore. ..

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Martinola(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:
snatch ke?
if they snatch your husband na your fault na.
why is ur thinking myopic? (no offence)

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Laveda(f): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:
snatch ke?

How's it the woman's fault? undecided

You want her to follow the man everywhere even when she's done her duty as the wife?

embarassed Drop this mentality biko.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by falconey(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
ojun50:
I don't think so wht we hv nw is toto shareer nd dick distributor

lwkm haha haha
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Softorgasm(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:
snatch ke?
how is it her fault?..
I'm a guy and with the things i see daily, the temptations some of us pass through daily, it will take strong conviction and will for some of us not to fall..
Its because ure lady, perhaps you have no idea what some guys go through.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Am I expected to read this long story? I'll pass
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Softorgasm(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op I'm a guy and i can confidently tell you that there are husband and boyfriend snatchers all around us...

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

How's it the woman's fault? undecided

You want her to follow the man everywhere even when she's done her duty as the wife?

embarassed Drop this mentality biko.

Men need women to remember to flirt. It’s easy to get comfortable in a marriage. Don’t get too comfortable. Every woman knows in the early stages of dating to flirt with a man. Smiling at him, paying attention to his stories and batting your eyelids but after marriage they feel comfortable and pay too much attention to other things, why won't they cheat?

Lots of wives, especially ones with young children think sex is just another chore to check off. They know their husband’s need sex but, they don’t feel like they need it themselves; at least not nearly as much after marriage. It means we shut off our heads, set aside the laundry list of what needs to be done and forget to satisfy our husband,
why won't he go after his secretary ?

some women tend to be overwhelmingly busy in our society. Many of us work, manage finances, We run on Starbucks fumes and are so exhausted by day’s end that there’s little left of us to pay attention to our husband but before marriage our husband is our first priority but after marriage things change, what do you expect, since your husband is not getting the attention like before why won't he go and look for someone else?

am saying my mind and it is my mentality, thanks. if we want our husband to be honest with us we have to think about the beginning of our relationship how it all began.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Talk2Bella(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Softorgasm:
Op I'm a guy and i can confidently tell you that there are husband and boyfriend snatchers all around us...

If your woman treats you the right way and you're not by nature a womaniser, can you still be snatched?
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Softorgasm(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Talk2Bella:

If your woman treats you the right way and you're not by nature a womaniser, can you still be snatched?
Yes you can still be snatched, it all depend on the man, how great the love he has for his wife, but mainly it depends on the ability of the man to say no and not fall for her trap, his strong will and principle..
But a good wife can't keep a Husband, it is the husband that can keep himself..
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Laveda(f): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:

Men need women to remember to flirt. It’s easy to get comfortable in a marriage. Don’t get too comfortable. Every woman knows in the early stages of dating to flirt with a man. Smiling at him, paying attention to his stories and batting your eyelids but after marriage they feel comfortable and pay too much attention to other things, why won't they cheat?

Lots of wives, especially ones with young children think sex is just another chore to check off. They know their husband’s need sex but, they don’t feel like they need it themselves; at least not nearly as much after marriage. It means we shut off our heads, set aside the laundry list of what needs to be done and forget to satisfy our husband,
why won't he go after his secretary ?

some women tend to be overwhelmingly busy in our society. Many of us work, manage finances, We run on Starbucks fumes and are so exhausted by day’s end that there’s little left of us to pay attention to our husband but before marriage our husband is our first priority but after marriage things change, what do you expect, since your husband is not getting the attention like before why won't he go and look for someone else?

am saying my mind and it is my mentality, thanks. if we want our husband to be honest with us we have to think about the beginning of our relationship how it all began.

Okay okay.. You're trying to justify a man's cheating ways?

Nothing makes up for it, I mean nothing!

There are so many responsibilities that comes with getting married, and I'm sure before two adults agree to live together they know what they going into, telling me its because the woman doesn't give the man attention just like when they were dating is the reason he should cheat, my dear that's just wrong and I can't accept.

Haven't you seen men who cheat despite getting all these from their wives? Now let's come down to relationship basis.. Men cheat everyday, even when their girlfriends goes extra mile just to make them 'satisfied'

I don't know what you're saying, but I think when marriage sets in, there should be limit to everything.. There's something called SELF CONTROL

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

Okay okay.. You're trying to justify a man's cheating ways?

Nothing makes up for it, I mean nothing!

There are so many responsibilities that comes with getting married, and I'm sure before two adults agree to live together they know what they going into, telling me its because the woman doesn't give the man attention just like when they were dating is the reason he should cheat, my dear that's just wrong and I can't accept.

Haven't you seen men who cheat despite getting all these from their wives? Now let's come down to relationship basis.. Men cheat everyday, even when their girlfriends goes extra mile just to make them 'satisfied'

I don't know what you're saying, but I think when marriage sets in, there should be limit to everything.. There's something called SELF CONTROL

Limit to what?
to how they pay attention to their husband? or how they have sex?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Laveda(f): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:

Limit to what?
to how they pay attention to their husband? or how they have sex?

Sex..

Shouldn't be an everyday routine..

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

Sex..

Shouldn't be an everyday routine..

yeah, but there are some men that can't stay a day without sex, seeing that their wife is not giving them the satisfaction they need they tend to look for it somewhere else.

sex starved marriage can lead to a miserably angry spouse and divorce.

to me sex is important and should be done everyday, why?
1. it can make you fertile if you are trying to conceive
2. It'll help get rid of your heinous menstrual cramps.
3. it lower risk of cancer
4. it lowers your blood pressure
e.t.c
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Laveda(f): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:

yeah, but there are some men that can't stay a day without sex, seeing that their wife is not giving them the satisfaction they need they tend to look for it somewhere else.

sex starved marriage can lead to a miserably angry spouse and divorce.

to me sex is important and should be done everyday, why?
1. it can make you fertile if you are trying to conceive
2. It'll help get rid of your heinous menstrual cramps.
3. it lower risk of cancer
4. it lowers your blood pressure
e.t.c

That's like saying sex is the most important reason for going into marriage?

Everyday sex?! Trust me, even a man would get tired. A sane person can't be screwing his wife everyday.

It doesn't happen.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

That's like saying sex is the most important reason for going into marriage?

Everyday sex?! Trust me, even a man would get tired. A sane person can't be screwing his wife everyday.

It doesn't happen.

am not saying "just sex"
a man need all the attention he needs, some women after giving birth focus their attention on their baby and forget about their husband, am not saying don't concentrate on your baby but at least make it 50/50.
even some women after giving birth instead of them to bring their mama to the city they prefer staying with her in the village, during that time do you know what your husband is facing in the city, why won't he cheat?.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Laveda(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:

am not saying "just sex"
a man need all the attention he needs, some women after giving birth focus their attention on their baby and forget about their husband, am not saying don't concentrate on your baby but at least make it 50/50.
even some women after giving birth instead of them to bring their mama to the city they prefer staying with her in the village, during that time do you know what your husband is facing in the city, why won't he cheat?.

grin What will you say about the ones who cheat despite all the attention?
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

grin What will you say about the ones who cheat despite all the attention?

that's why they are called womaniser for a reason.
Re: Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? by Divay22(f): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
dacblogger:
its called sharing, they dnt snatch anymore. ..
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Did I Disrespect The Man? / (question For The Girls) Slim Or Huge Guys / Naughty Girl G0es C0mplete Na.ked On Instagram To Gain Fame[pic & Vid]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.