Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ (792 Views)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ by divinehand2003(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Dear Bunmi,
My husband took a second wife without my knowledge. We’ve been married for seven years and still remain childless due to his own fault (doctor’s report). I heard from the grapevine that he took a second wife over a year ago.
Love-gone-sour

Love-gone-sour

The irony of it all is that he claimed to be single, so the other woman doesn’t know of my existence. What do I do? Does he still deserve my love? At times I feel like running away. I hurt and stay awake every night he stays away.

I am dying in silence. Bola, by e-mail. Dear Bola, Have you really confirmed that your husband has a second wife by asking him? It’s amazing the unnecessary pain we put ourselves through because of lack of dialogue.

Men could be as emotionally strung as women. The fact that your husband can’t give you a child must be devastating to him and some men in his shoes have happily accepted other men’s pregnancies to save face.

You obviously still love your husband and you need to seek urgent medical solutions to your childless state.

Lastly, you too have to decide if you love your husband enough to stay married to him without the prospect of a child. The longer you leave these soul-searching questions without seeking answers, the more frustrated you’ll become.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/im-dying-in-silence-heard-my-husband-got-a-second-wife/
Re: ‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ by LouisBERG: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Dear bunmi, dear cynthia, dear bola next would be dear devine(op). ok mrs bola you said you *heard* you re not even certain. My take on this is try as much as possible to ascertain the claims of your supposedly grapevine of a source to knw if it is really true. And if it is positive, try to talk to him and tell him hw you feel by his actions. That taking a scecond wife won't guanrantee a succssful family. You guys can work things out by subcribing to adoption. But if he still insist on his stand, just be calm and move on you don't need to be depressed since you said the childlessness is his fault from the doctors report. Be consistence, humble, and loyal in a way as to send out signals that would make him curious, like acting as if it's a norm. Don't forget to back it up with payer's. By God's grace he will come back to you. Patience is a virtue, God never sleeps. Gooduck in your quest.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: ‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Sighs.
You asked a question and also gave answers??shocked
What kind of socery is this??grin
Re: ‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2016
so what should we do now that you've answered?
Re: ‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ by Monalisa185(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
go and get a second husband without his knowledge...
Re: ‘i’m Dying In Silence, Heard My Husband Got A Second Wife’ by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Best advice
Monalisa185:
go and get a second husband without his knowledge...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Very Creative And Cute! Ladies, What Do You Think? (see Photo) / Which One Do You Prefer[clubbing/cuddling] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.