Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? (4006 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why do most ladies prefer dying in silence rather than stepping up to that guy who they crush on ...Why do they turn down a handsome looking, wayforward thinking dude & settle for less with some other dude who might end up getting them bleeped up in all possible way you can think of?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by kflex0: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Kob82(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Africa tradition, if any lady walk to guy and tell him, the guy will take her for granted as per cheap babe.
I think that's the reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by IAMSASHY(f): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided I dnt support any lady walking up 2 a guy no matter Wat, I rather find an opportunity and show hm I care tru attitude, if he likes, he cn reciprocate by turning d table around and doing d Norma tin bt if he doesn't, so b it. So many fishes in the river
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
It's very risky to initiate the first move especially if you're dealing with a fcck boy or an immature guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
all dogs grow to mean

ladies stop being shy and ask the guy out.
if he takes you for granted it means he doesn't love don't wait till he masturbates the feeling of love from his heart and finally finds the indifference to talk to you.

you might think it is courage but at this stage he will just toy with you because he is emotionless.

help them if you can
he will never forget you most guys are not exposed and only turn to demons when are ladies out of their flawed orientation of using rejection tactics turn misleads them

let's stop the endless cycle of revenge

save a psycho today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Kob82:
Africa tradition, if any lady walk to guy and tell him, the guy will take her for granted as per cheap babe.
I think that's the reason.

Hmmmm...
I do think that way initially up until I became an adult ....then I got to fully understand that it doesn't have to be that way cos everyone's not the same ...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I dnt support any lady walking up 2 a guy no matter Wat, I rather find an opportunity and show hm I care tru attitude, if he likes, he cn reciprocate by turning d table around and doing d Norma tin bt if he doesn't, so b it. So many fishes in the river

Yeah ...
I agree with you on that...tho I do believe that the more we express ourselves openly,the more sincere relationships we would find ourselves in .
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Either way the lady get played cos in my own opinion,that guy asking you out, bugging you up until you say yes after which he's done playing with your genitals ....he leaves for the next girl, leaving you devastated,Making you start allover from the scratch. ...

While there some dude at the corner you took notice of and you actually do fancy...You act with pride like you don't give a damn when you actually do ... thereby dying in silence.

Probably in the next few years when the difference between both guys becomes evident , you then become filled with regret.

Imagine a senerio where the guy you crushed on back then becomes Successful while the one that came after you is still trying to figure a way out with you as a 5 months pregnancy...

Ladies it's just as easy as ABC... FOLLOW YOUR HEART ...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Odikwa very risky mehn.

Better to die in silence and move on.

Let no nigga take you for a ride.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2017
illegal7:
Why do most ladies prefer dying in silence rather than stepping up to that guy who they crush on ...Why do they turn down a handsome looking, wayforward thinking dude & settle for less with some other dude who might end up getting them bleeped up in all possible way you can think of?

Whatever you want you gotta go get it that’s what I’ve learnt and if you don’t get it wasn’t the best

A good name is better than silver or gold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 4:37am On Oct 18, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Whatever you want you gotta go get it that’s what I’ve learnt and if you don’t get it wasn’t the best

A good name is better than silver or gold

Nice Mindset...�

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:48am On Oct 18, 2017
that's a risky game!!compare the number of guy on here that at every little provocation will start slut shaming a girl,same thing they will do if you go to them ...all their friends must hear of it....and when you dare annoy him in any way,,he will remind you of how you came to beg him first....

real men appreciate this,while fvckboys don't. ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 5:09am On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
that's a risky game!!compare the number of guy on here that at every little provocation will start slut shaming a girl,same thing they will do if you go to them ...all their friends must hear of it....and when you dare annoy him in any way,,he will remind you of how you came to beg him first....

Yeah You're 100% right ...If I may also add to all you've just said .You must get to understand this ,The lady must have done some background checks on the dude she's crushing on cos she must have noticed this particular for a period of time ...when she feels she's 100% certain that this would work out good ,she start making herself noticable just to see if this said guy likes anything about her...if he does & appreciates her ,it's a perfect plan that's fall into place .

Rather than she being all by her own,not long before some Bleep boy approaches ,say a lot before she agrees thinking this guy places a valve on her together with respect ...After few weeks or Days ,it's all in shambles and she's back waiting for the next to come asking again

Smh....
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:49am On Oct 18, 2017
illegal7:

Yeah You're 100% right ...If I may also add to all you've just said .You must get to understand this ,The lady must have done some background checks on the dude she's crushing on cos she must have noticed this particular for a period of time ...when she feels she's 100% certain that this would work out good ,she start making herself noticable just to see if this said guy likes anything about her...if he does & appreciates her ,it's a perfect plan that's fall into place .

Rather than she being all by her own,not long before some Bleep boy approaches ,say a lot before she agrees thinking this guy places a valve on her together with respect ...After few weeks or Days ,it's all in shambles and she's back waiting for the next to come asking again

Smh....
I agree with what you said,,
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:
For some reason,i always get angry whenever I see your posts.Try to abbreviate less,it won't kill you to type your words in full.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:

You can not fall in love tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
illegal7:

Nice Mindset...�

Thanks gotta apply your own to these things there’s no general rule just advice and opinions

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
No man wants to be chased by a lady. Those of you saying ladies should take the bull by the horn are obviously looking for means to increase the number of ladies you've had on your bed, and only a foolish lady would fall for that. Men pride in hunting, and not being hunted. The odds are against you if you chase him.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:
Odikwa very risky mehn.

Better to die in silence and move on.

Let no nigga take you for a ride.

Word!

What's the assurance that the nigga that comes to your house to ask for your hand in marriage won't take you for a ride ?

Pls open your eyes while you come face to face with reality.

I believe n gender equality, that's the more reason why as a human you have to choose whom so ever you decide to roll with.Never let them choose you cos you never might know when they are about to dispose you .

TBH.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
No man wants to be chased by a lady. Those of you saying ladies should take the bull by the horn are obviously looking for means to increase the number of ladies you've had on your bed, and only a foolish lady would fall for that. Men pride in hunting, and not being hunted. The odds are against you if you chase him.

Hmmm...
No wonder Nigerians are suffering .It's already in the Bible tho "My people perish cos of lack of knowledge".
Aunty pls before you grow old ,try getting a visa and visit some other places in the world cos your reasoning is being limited within the confines of the issues affecting naija.
If you go to the UK {real life experiences},let's assume you went to the pub to get one or two pints ...and a lady fancies you ,what do you think she does ? She might opt to maintain an eye contact or Just wink at you just to express that interest of hers .If you are cool with her advances ,you go ahead ... probably you guys might find yourself in bed before the next day and to her it's fun cos she enjoyed it but that doesn't mean when you get to see her the next day,you go touching her in weird places ....what happened was just fun and no strings attached .

That being said ,I think naija girls no matter how much they try to protect their pussy ,at the end of the day it always gets bleeped by one dude or another hence the saying "before you get to meet your prince charming,you might get to kiss a lot of frogs "...So I guess it's up to you to choose if you enjoy the kisses of the numerous frogs you've kissed or you're about to OR you intend to take that bold step instead of hanging unto a guy that wouldn't make you feel any important or even relevant.

Pls also note that all guys ain't the same cos it's wrong to stereotype , although I do agree with the fact that most guys would want to take an advantage of such situations . However ,I still believe there are good and reasonable guys out there that do know and appreciate the value of such ladies at home cos they're always outspoken and supportive.

It's all about making a guy see you more like an equal rather than
you being seen as a subject.

P/S : Don't chase after guys ,try to look for ways to make your intentions known while you watch how he reacts...I guess that how you know if he's gonna take you serious . DON'T RUSH INTO IT, TAKE YOUR TIME & WHEN YOU FEEL YOU GUYS HAVE CLICKED , PROBABLY BY THAT TIME BABA HAS PICKED AND STARTED ACTING LIKE THE GUY WHO'S REASONABLY INCHARGE .
IF HE DOESN'T,I GUESS IT WOULD BE CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE GOT TO MOVE ON.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

IN MARRIAGE, MOST HUSBANDS STILL REMINDS THEIR WIVES OF HOW THEY BROUGHT THEM FROM THE VILLAGE OUT OF POVERTY.
HOW'S THAT DIFFERENT?
PLS OPEN YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD OF YOUR EYES COS THE MORE HOU LOOK THE LESS YOU ACTUALLY WOULD GET TO SEE.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

IN MOST MARRIAGES, HUSBANDS STILL REMINDS THEIR WIVES OF HOW THEY BROUGHT THEM FROM THE VILLAGE OUT OF POVERTY.
HOW'S THAT DIFFERENT?
PLS OPEN YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD OF YOUR EYES COS THE MORE HOU LOOK THE LESS YOU ACTUALLY WOULD GET TO SEE.

EITHER WAY,YOU STILL GET bleeped. ITS ALL ABOUT YOU GETTING TO CHOOSE WHO bleeps YOU.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Do Nigerian ladies ever have a plan in mind of how their kids would look like or what nationality/ethnicity it is they would want them to have/ look like ?

Cos with the present economic situation in naija ,I think the best I can do for my unborn kids would be to give them a traveling document that would give them an alternative instead of being stuck with naija when it finally goes down .....

I try to plan ahead and try as much as I can to achieve it...cos if you don't you might end up settling for less .
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2017
illegal7:

Hmmm...
No wonder Nigerians are suffering .It's already in the Bible tho "My people perish cos of lack of knowledge".
Aunty pls before you grow old ,try getting a visa and visit some other places in the world cos your reasoning is being limited within the confines of the issues affecting naija.
If you go to the UK {real life experiences},let's assume you went to the pub to get one or two pints ...and a lady fancies you ,what do you think she does ? She might opt to maintain an eye contact or Just wink at you just to express that interest of hers .If you are cool with her advances ,you go ahead ... probably you guys might find yourself in bed before the next day and to her it's fun cos she enjoyed it but that doesn't mean when you get to see her the next day,you go touching her in weird places ....what happened was just fun and no strings attached .

That being said ,I think naija girls no matter how much they try to protect their pussy ,at the end of the day it always gets bleeped by one dude or another hence the saying "before you get to meet your prince charming,you might get to kiss a lot of frogs "...So I guess it's up to you to choose if you enjoy the kisses of the numerous frogs you've kissed or you're about to OR you intend to take that bold step instead of hanging unto a guy that wouldn't make you feel any important or even relevant.

Pls also note that all guys ain't the same cos it's wrong to stereotype , although I do agree with the fact that most guys would want to take an advantage of such situations . However ,I still believe there are good and reasonable guys out there that do know and appreciate the value of such ladies at home cos they're always outspoken and supportive.

It's all about making a guy see you more like an equal rather than
you being seen as a subject.

P/S : Don't chase after guys ,try to look for ways to make your intentions known while you watch how he reacts...I guess that how you know if he's gonna take you serious . DON'T RUSH INTO IT, TAKE YOUR TIME & WHEN YOU FEEL YOU GUYS HAVE CLICKED , PROBABLY BY THAT TIME BABA HAS PICKED AND STARTED ACTING LIKE THE GUY WHO'S REASONABLY INCHARGE .
IF HE DOESN'T,I GUESS IT WOULD BE CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU'VE GOT TO MOVE ON.
Hehehe. grin We're talking about what's like when a lady woos a man and here you're subjecting ladies to whòring around and seeing it as a normal thing. Would you advise your sis to assume these personality you mentioned?. Secondly, you're so closed minded like a typical Nigerian that you assume I'd have to go fùcking around just because I'm scared of being single in my 30s.

Back to the topic, you're obviously the one lacking knowledge on how your gender is wired, mentally. I needn't possess a visa to know how the world works but since you seem to have done a lot of travelling, it didn't reflect in the subject for discourse.

Coiled from the book 'Why Men Love Bìtches' by Sherry Argov. She went into the streets of Newyork just to find out from men what's like to be wooed and if they've gladly oblige such a lady with an affirmative 'Yes', but guess what...based on sample opinion: a majority said "No". Some said "I'd assume she would walk up to other men, wooing them" another "Please, I don't want to be wooed" yet another "She'd look loose to me" and another "No, I pride in going for what I want. And what makes her think I'll say yes?". These responds were from White men, not Nigerian guys, so tell me how much of travelling you've done again?. From her research a majority said 'No' while a fraction said 'Yes' and the other fraction were 'indecisive', so on that note it was stated that men don't like being chased 'cause they're wired to chase.

We're not talking about a night stand. That's a different ball game entirely and Nigerian girls do that.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2017
illegal7:

What's the assurance that the nigga that comes to your house to ask for your hand in marriage won't take you for a ride ?

Pls open your eyes while you come face to face with reality.

I believe n gender equality, that's the more reason why as a human you have to choose whom so ever you decide to roll with.Never let them choose you cos you never might know when they are about to dispose you .

TBH.

Story!

Have been there before. I know how a typical Nigerian man thinks.

So don't even start.

No way in hell or heaven will I open my mouth and woo guy.

No way!

The guy go wait taya grin

Is it not Nigerian men? Or are we talking of another specie? grin

Ta!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:

Story!

Have been there before. I know how a typical Nigerian man thinks.

So don't even start.

No way in hell or heaven will I open my mouth and woo guy.

No way!

The guy go wait taya grin

Is it not Nigerian men? Or are we talking of another specie? grin

Ta!
This is the mind game they play on social media to get some ladies do stupid things. They make you feel that closing your legs is a sin 'cause you'll still get fùck. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
This is the mind game they play on social media to get some ladies do stupid things. They make you feel that closing your legs is a sin 'cause you'll still get fùck. grin

Don't mind them. It's not just social media alone.

The guys think they are smart.

Last last they will then label her as a LovePeddler. E dey dia bodi.

When I moved into my hood newly, guys there were like forming. I look them, I laugh. They go wait Taya. Until they realise I don't date guy on my street, if you like look like denzel! OYO.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by FellepHq(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:

Am an exception, I like being "chased" instead. I respect and adore those who do. So far I have only met one who slide in, she is still with me and am not letting her go.
I believe there are many other men like me who like "weird " adventurous women
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:

Don't mind them. It's not just social media alone.

The guys think they are smart.

Last last they will then label her as a LovePeddler. E dey dia bodi.

When I moved into my hood newly, guys there were like forming. I look them, I laugh. They go wait Taya. Until they realise I don't date guy on my street, if you like look like denzel! OYO.

Sorry.
And when things go south, he'll be like "I did you a favour, were you not the one that wooed me?". Confused set of humans. Yet, they'll say women are confused.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2017
FellepHq:

Am an exception, I like being "chased" instead. I respect and adore those who do. So far I have only met one who slide in, she is still with me and am not letting her go.
I believe there are many other men like me who like "weird " adventurous women
It's a fraction of your kind, and you guys aren't considered men...based on sampling. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact / Man Shocked By Responses After Putting Girlfriend Up For Sale On Ebay (photos) / Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.