Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) (40641 Views)

CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / Elijah Oyefeso, 21, A University Drop-out Now Earns N9 Million On A Bad-month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by njola34(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Trading is tax free....in the UK...not sure about the US...Both trading the stock and FX market is TAX Free iin the UK.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kikero112:

No...he got lucky. And he probably has the sense not to go for high risk investments. He also probably knows when to sell and when to buy. And am sure his TV viewing includes channels like Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Business, etc(He probably does not watch Africa Magic,or religious channels or sports channels). And he probably watches the stocks so so closely.And he probably has the good sense to move his money into fixed assets. Even those cars he buys can make money down the road (Well preserved vintage sports cars can cost a bunch of cash thrity years later....).

One OAP who used to work on one of our FM stations once worked as a driver for one of America's wealthiest men. One of the ways his boss stays wealthy. At 5am....while you sleep.....he is busy checking his investments. By seven he has conducted business...while you are still eating breakfast.

Of course...Oyefeso is a lucky guy. What works for him may not work for you. Trading in stocks is like betting on football matches.... the only difference is that if you have a good knowledge of history, economics and government....you can accurately predict how stock S would sell tomorrow...and act accordingly.

(I am not a stocks guy....just a worker).

Cc: Akthedream
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by henrydadon(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
bluaero:
Hmm...i smell a lat undecided
even me sef follow you smell am
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
SMH... Some people are way too ignorant...

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Wizkoko(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
How can this man be 21. Sha, maybe after dropping out he suffered a lot. You know say suffering dey make person old.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by philanthropist1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good for him...... school is not everything
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Exxit(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
veeluv2015:
so that guy is just 21? undecided
Because of this singular reason, i refuse to believe every other thing written there tongue
its cuz of the type of food they eat that make them look older.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by ttmacoy: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
I don't think this is the kind of person we want to use inspire Nigerian youth. It's not all about money and many times when they show off money like this that is unexplained and unverified then it usually is too good to be true.

Infact this guy actually reinforces the yahoo yahoo reputation of Nigerians because his so called wealth is unverified and tbh I don't really believe it is all legal.

JAZES:
lalasticlala,ishilove, seun can we have this on the homepage.
I bet this will inspire so many folks out there and folks needs to see that no be only yahoo we sabi for naija.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
jaybee:

I hope you will update nairaland when he makes the headlines on the other side of the law. goodluck. i did not drop out of school, i graduated and earned a degree for my effort; and i don't earn such amount in a month. but i don't regret and i'm happy with those around me.
Who asked you to explain? Naija pple,una too like oversabi,hes smart and he makes money,whats wrong with that? i can feel the jealousy oozin from your writeup

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by veeluv2015(f): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Exxit:
its cuz of the type of food they eat that make them look older.

This one is not about food o. This one is REALLY OLD!!!
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
wolf of wallstreet

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by RaptorX: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
First of all this dude is not 21, and no way will you be making the kind of money he is claiming only to be charging folks £100 to teach them his formula. Stockbroking is a rigged game and this dude is just selling a pipe dream to gullible folks.

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Vick4rill(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
moscobabs:
Bill gate is a dropout out too.....no big deal Being a graduate doesn't make u a successful person in life what u need is idea.

is not a lucky is just a determination . People have been making more than that before the word "Education" came to existence .

may God bless everybody hustle
and who say graduates can not do the bussiness?
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Tedassie(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hefemale:
His age though!
what about it?
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kikero112:

No...he got lucky. And he probably has the sense not to go for high risk investments. He also probably knows when to sell and when to buy. And am sure his TV viewing includes channels like Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Business, etc(He probably does not watch Africa Magic,or religious channels or sports channels). And he probably watches the stocks so so closely.And he probably has the good sense to move his money into fixed assets. Even those cars he buys can make money down the road (Well preserved vintage sports cars can cost a bunch of cash thrity years later....).

One OAP who used to work on one of our FM stations once worked as a driver for one of America's wealthiest men. One of the ways his boss stays wealthy. At 5am....while you sleep.....he is busy checking his investments. By seven he has conducted business...while you are still eating breakfast.

Of course...Oyefeso is a lucky guy. What works for him may not work for you. Trading in stocks is like betting on football matches....the only difference is that if you have a good knowledge of history, economics and government....you can accurately predict how stock S would sell tomorrow...and act accordingly.

(I am not a stocks guy....just a worker).

I tot u said an hour a day? and yet he does all the stock tracking, etc... all on one hour? I smell two rats

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Vick4rill(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
philanthropist1:
Good for him...... school is not everything
rather is bussiness evrything, u neva see some of our igbo brothers wey dey into bussiness for 20yr and yet nothing to show for it?:/
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is papa, how can he be 21. By the way u can try n drop out in Naija become millionaire with NSE.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tomorrow, we will hear the truth about how you are truly earning your money! Stock my foot...and yet others never hammer like you.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by winnerjoy: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
he is not saying the truth about his earning because all over the globe,there is economic meltdown which has affected everything including stock.can he tell us the stockbroker he is using

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Exxit(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
veeluv2015:

This one is not about food o. This one is REALLY OLD!!!
you should see my friends that are 16-19 already looking like 25.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Tonason: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
There are more to his success stories they're not telling us.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Favolly(f): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
If I could become a stockbroker without a degree, why did I bother going to school at all? I'm confused please. Doesn't it work same way over there? Or is it just the NSE that imposes such stringent requirements on to-be members?
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Youngsage: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
brainy4oli:
He spends thousands on watches and has a fleet of sports cars.

I see poverty stealthily knocking on someone's door!

Yet he lives in a rented apartment! lol

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by realnas(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good 4 him hpe he's making legit money and not using “stockbroking”as a cover 4 other nefarious activities black guys do in europe

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by LastProphet: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dollyak:
There is always a catch with most daily traders. Nothing new. Unless you are a top quant analyst then I refuse to take you seriously.
This is just a dressed up gambling, which means you have more losers than gainers.
I strongly believe he makes his money from charging fees.

Edit.. This guy uses spread betting and also shares his signals (trading) for a monthly fee of £110... There you go.

Bros please can you explain a lil more clearer for a third world graduate to understand?
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by vic3ee: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
LastProphet:

Bros please can you explain a lil more clearer for a third world graduate to understand?

Yea dats true bt d guy didnt tell us d whole truth aat d beginin he paid for trade signals till he got to master d game...or mayb he stiill does bt wont wanna tell his secret trade signal expert so he culd sell his success story and make more money so what dis guy did is for real i can confirm to u ...i knw lots of expert stock trade signal companies online and dey make huge money dey post dier daily earnings and details to confirm it bt stocks isnt for broke guys u nid minimum $20,000 to start off and earn well from scratch den u nid to pay for professional trade signals den ud be screamjng money money money.....and the gud thingis that u can hit gud bucks in one hour...i totally bilieve this guy cus iv been studyin a company that does same and post dair daily earnings and dey deliver signals too...jst to kip my mind buzy....lol
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by vic3ee: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
LastProphet:

Yea dats true bt d guy didnt tell us d whole truth aat d beginin he paid for trade signals till he got to master d game...or mayb he stiill does bt wont wanna tell his secret trade signal expert so he culd sell his success story and make more money so what dis guy did is for real i can confirm to u ...i knw lots of expert stock trade signal companies online and dey make huge money dey post dier daily earnings and details to confirm it bt stocks isnt for broke guys u nid minimum $20,000 to start off and earn well from scratch den u nid to pay for professional trade signals den ud be screaming money money money.....and the gud thingis that u can hit gud bucks in one hour...i totally bilieve this guy cus iv been studyin a company that does same and post dair daily earnings and dey deliver signals too...jst to kip my mind buzy....lol
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by LastProphet: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
vic3ee:

Yea dats true bt d guy didnt tell us d whole truth aat d beginin he paid for trade signals till he got to master d game...or mayb he stiill does bt wont wanna tell his secret trade signal expert so he culd sell his success story and make more money so what dis guy did is for real i can confirm to u ...i knw lots of expert stock trade signal companies online and dey make huge money dey post dier daily earnings and details to confirm it bt stocks isnt for broke guys u nid minimum $20,000 to start off and earn well from scratch den u nid to pay for professional trade signals den ud be screamjng money money money.....and the gud thingis that u can hit gud bucks in one hour...i totally bilieve this guy cus iv been studyin a company that does same and post dair daily earnings and dey deliver signals too...jst to kip my mind buzy....lol

wow bros, thanks for the explanations
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Cc: Akthedream
Atleast,he didn't mention Lotto...so why the mention?
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2016
akthedream:

Atleast,he didn't mention Lotto...so why the mention?

Obviously... you no get brain... gambling is gambling... wretched self-servicer... keep buying shares... your running down is surer than Man Utd going trophy less this season...

Bye niqqah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locking Your Gtb Account / General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Shows Off The Money He Sprayed On His Boss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.