Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,634 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) (40652 Views)

CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / Elijah Oyefeso, 21, A University Drop-out Now Earns N9 Million On A Bad-month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Obviously... you no get brain... gambling is gambling... wretched self-servicer... keep buying shares... your running down is surer than Man Utd going trophy less this season...

Bye niqqah...
Poor gayner..na you want win trophy?...keep playing lotto...your running down is surer than arsenal beating barcelona home and away this season...Ode oniranu..omo ofo..LAWMA boy..if you try me this year,I go spoil this year for you... senseless dimwit..iwo omo eku rada rada yi..reply me if you are a cheap goat.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by ccollins(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
vic3ee:

Yea dats true bt d guy didnt tell us d whole truth aat d beginin he paid for trade signals till he got to master d game...or mayb he stiill does bt wont wanna tell his secret trade signal expert so he culd sell his success story and make more money so what dis guy did is for real i can confirm to u ...i knw lots of expert stock trade signal companies online and dey make huge money dey post dier daily earnings and details to confirm it bt stocks isnt for broke guys u nid minimum $20,000 to start off and earn well from scratch den u nid to pay for professional trade signals den ud be screaming money money money.....and the gud thingis that u can hit gud bucks in one hour...i totally bilieve this guy cus iv been studyin a company that does same and post dair daily earnings and dey deliver signals too...jst to kip my mind buzy....lol
please bro, what are these
expert stock trade signal companies that are online? what's their name and site
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by themonk(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dollyak:
There is always a catch with most daily traders. Nothing new. Unless you are a top quant analyst then I refuse to take you seriously.
This is just a dressed up gambling, which means you have more losers than gainers.
I strongly believe he makes his money from charging fees.

Edit.. This guy uses spread betting and also shares his signals (trading) for a monthly fee of £110... There you go.
Its a year plus now and You were so right. Most of these people package an appeal the public wants to buy, "I'm living luxurious, give me your money so I'll tell you what you don't know" moreover they don't know shit!
Have you visited nairaland front page today, there is a post about this guy going to jail for trying to kill someone who LENT him money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Financial Mistakes That Almost Wasted My First Five Years Of Work! / Union Bank Introduces SMS Banking / Speculators Get Their Fingers Burnt, Naira Strengthens To N310/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.