Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) (5322 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Onyinye Awele
I keep trying to tell black women that the
reason they feel compell to walk around half
naked, showing their bodies and see nothing
wrong with it is because it was beaten and
force upon them during slavery. You are doing
EXACTLY what your slave masters FORCED
you to do all those many years ago! Before dey
were put on those slave ships, dey never
expose dey bodies. The slave masters used
this as a tactic to shame d blacks, to break
dem, and also getting dem to submit. With
shackles on der feet and whips on der backs,
dey had no choice. Now we walk around half
naked because we are BROKEN and we have
NO shame. We have forgotten that we were
LADIES and NOT thots and bad bitches. We
have forgotten that our bodies were meant only
for our husbands and not for strange men to
lust, use and abuse......Remember YOUR
history and COVER YOURSELVES!

2 Likes

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2016

5 Likes

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by BankoleCruise(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by JanuaryTempest(f): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
What rubbish! Was it not the same Africans who walked around with loincloths long before the "massas" ever set foot here? Don't know about other parts of Africa, but in most Southern regions of Africa, nudity is considered the most natural & uncorrupted state of every human. Dare I say, "traditional". We are all born nekkid after all. And so was that guy & chic in Eden.

It's sometimes even used to rebel against western culture. Sorry but I don't see the correlation here. Those people were probably skimpily clad because this IS Africa 1)it's damn hot & 2) it just was what it was way back then.

Various African tribes in "traditional" wear

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Go to badagry and learn more about our colonization.

3 Likes

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Go to badagry and learn more about our colonization. I wept when I went there and saw the 'instruments' used and when I heard about our real colonization story.
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by feran15(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
op, we have always walked about half naked. even before colonial masters came. the drawing above has nothing to do with them walking about half naked now
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is how we've always dressed. They copied our sense of fashion from us. You can see from the painting the kind of things they wore.

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
See the mohawk^^

2 Likes

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by hatux: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by DharmyYinks: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
MidasTouche:
Onyinye Awele I keep trying to tell black women that the reason they feel compell to walk around half naked, showing their bodies and see nothing wrong with it is because it was beaten and force upon them during slavery. You are doing EXACTLY what your slave masters FORCED you to do all those many years ago! Before dey were put on those slave ships, dey never expose dey bodies. The slave masters used this as a tactic to shame d blacks, to break dem, and also getting dem to submit. With shackles on der feet and whips on der backs, dey had no choice. Now we walk around half naked because we are BROKEN and we have NO shame. We have forgotten that we were LADIES and NOT thots and bad bitches. We have forgotten that our bodies were meant only for our husbands and not for strange men to lust, use and abuse......Remember YOUR history and COVER YOURSELVES!

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is weird
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by johnson232: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
This is weird
What is weird about this?
That was how ur forefathers were..
Silly girl...

1 Like

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by cruzita(f): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
op unclothedness don tey for naija .e no start today

1 Like

Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by hutearki: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
R
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by leksbore(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
naturally we Africans r used not to wearing clothes
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by jmanity: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
what about white ladies that walk about half unclad were they also beaten by colonial masters??
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by ITbomb(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
If I post my collection of boobz now, some hair-headed dude that won't mynd his biz will come and masturbate on my account
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by oglalasioux(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
What rubbish! Was it not the same Africans who walked around with loincloths long before the "massas" ever set foot here? Don't know about other parts of Africa, but in most Southern regions of Africa, nudity is considered the most natural & uncorrupted state of every human. Dare I say, "traditional". We are all born nekkid after all. And so was that guy & chic in Eden.

It's sometimes even used to rebel against western culture. Sorry but I don't see the correlation here. Those people were probably skimpily clad because this IS Africa 1)it's damn hot & 2) it just was what it was way back then.

Very intelligent response.
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Well put argument.
Well done.
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Shortyy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
And somewhere in Malawi girls walk around with no clothes.
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Akious2k2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by K9blunt(f): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Thanks for this enlightening comment.
Told him
Re: See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) by Qualer: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? / Wedding Madness (picture): Who Can Tell Reasons Behind This Pose? / Top 10 Lies Men Tell [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.