Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government (27380 Views)

MASSOB Faction Asks Uwazuruike To Return Property / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Uwazuruike To UN: It’s Time To Carve Out Biafra From Nigeria - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by sammyj: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toothless goat that has lost grip of his fraud association want to form parallel government in order to join Kanu in the prison. I think he is envious of Kanu's popularity in the jail. Time will tell !!! cry grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by MisterGrace: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is madness.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by obi4eze(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Joke of the year grin

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by henryhemon(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lilimax:
Na lie! embarassed embarassed Na so e easy to form government
Else he'll end cooling up in Wuse jail embarassed

Wuse jail is too cozy its either kuje prison or alagbon prison.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by illuminatic: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
As Oil is fading out how will Biafra survive.?

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by ACHIEVERBA: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
HE SEEMS TO BE HIGH ON CHEAP DRUGS

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Henovy: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Keneking:
No problem as far as the parallelism is within the Eastern enclave.
Nonsense
Yes, eastern enclave without my papa's land (Urhobo land). My papa's land has NEVER been part of Biafran territory and can NEVER be. Expansionist mentality. Nonsense!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by telldem: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
All this sh*t should stop, instead of thinking of how to better the life of the people they just want to cause chaos. The governors should be hold and made to spend the allocation wisely

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
henryhemon:

Wuse jail is too cozy its either kuje prison or alagbon prison.
Nah! All Nigeria jails are hell on earth embarassed

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Ndyoo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
I can't stop laughing...bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by rayalesh2013: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
yeye man ;Dyeye man

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by CoCoLav(f): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Following
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by moneyurch(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toooo much guts
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by tobyemmanuel(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmm! U ar a joker! Later, u will be chilling in kirirkiri prison! Biafra is a joke. U go suffer like shit. I like u igbo guys but u dey stubborn.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Henovy: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
phemmie06:
Funny indeed, why are they going with south South. Why can't they go alone. South South beware they want to invade your land in style.
Yes o. They want to annex south south to increase their land mass and mineral resources! But for sure, we will resist it vehemently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by kelvinatkins(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
This one to be arrested like Nnamdi kanu to enjoy his kind of populatity. Nwanne 10000 of your type can't even be as popular as kanu's new born baby

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by sulakishop(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
When small pikin head wan bad, na neck dey first pain am...I laff in pidgin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba, kindly convert some of GEJ newly established universities to Prison biko.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by henryhemon(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lilimax:

Nah! All Nigeria jails are hell on earth embarassed

Have you visited any ? tongue
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by tobyemmanuel(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:
Yoruba aint cowards! They are just reserved. I like them but don't pass ur boundary sha!

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Bollinger(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
tobyemmanuel:

Yoruba aint cowards! They are just reserved. I like them but don't pass ur boundary sha!

Apparently the Igbos feel that way. They thought they had the support of the Yorubas before the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by foxe(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
henryhemon:

Have you visited any ? tongue
I don't need to before knowing their states embarassed
There is no maintenance culture in Nigeria especially on government owned properties embarassed

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by ogazi007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
I want to assume this is not true, and I also want to assume the guy knows his violating the Nigerian constitution,and that do comes with grave consequences.

He should not come to shout that the government is not respecting the constitution when he has no single respect for the same constitution he will be seeking justice from when he is arrested.

6 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by imanuellive(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
This man wan put person for trouble
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by flokii: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
who's Uwazurike or whatever he calls himself..

cos I don't know him
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by byteem: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
SOUTH SOUTH WHERE.. WHO BE THIS FOOUULL SEF... JOKER

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Onyiido: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
myners007:
I wonder how many Igbos are in support of this meaningless venture
I'm an igbo. The agitation for biafra can never be actualized with hatred,jealousy burning within us. Biafra don't even have infrastructural amenities to boast of $ nothing to pay off. So uwazurike should go $ get things right before fighting for a failed cause. I can support this cause, not now.

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by rhabs: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Useless biafra people, dnt worry BURUTAI is around. Remember what happened 2 zazzaky people
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Wolfbrother(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
centvin008:

The Chairman, with other anointed men and women of God as members, will supervise the internal election into the offices of the new Biafra Government on February 22.” The separatist leader said the election will be by open ballot, popularly known as Option A4.

Our election will not be like Nigeria’s election, it will be a transparent one. In Biafra, there won’t be electoral fraud. The tenure of the elected Regional Governor or Minister would be four years and nine months. There shall be no second tenure.

“Once you are defeated, you won’t appeal in a tribunal against your opponent. This is why members of the commission would be men and women of God.”

Are the elections in our states transparent LWKM cheesy , talk less of biafra , make we hear word abeg , probably another way to make money off the masses like they did with the biafra passport and currency , as if the so called anointed men and women cannot or have not already been bought
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by mystical109(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
niggi4life:
grin Joke of the century
We Africans have a long long way to go.
Why can't we just stop this tribalism and embrace peace and work hand in hand together for a better Nigeria.
Must we only be united whenever there is a Football Match?
Enough of all this Biafra stuffs abeg. Nigeria is one.

I see this Uwazuruike cooling off in Jail sooner than he expects
must nigeria b one?.brothers of d same mother nd father can wake up nd break dia tiers wot is so hard to understand

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:
What Nigeria really needs is an armed revolution. The only problem with that is the distrust among its people. The perception is that the Yorubas are cowards, and will sell you out in a heart beat. The Igbos are too aggressive and bloodthirsty and will kill every other tribe except their own. And lastly, the Hausas are cunning. They will manipulate the other tribes to take each other out and just stroll in and take over everything.

With all these ideologies, how can a people with different ideologies live peacefully together?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply / Vice President Vs Senate President: Who Is More Politically Relevant In Nigeria? / Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.