Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government (27379 Views)

MASSOB Faction Asks Uwazuruike To Return Property / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Uwazuruike To UN: It’s Time To Carve Out Biafra From Nigeria - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by abbey621(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
tobyemmanuel:

Yoruba aint cowards! They are just reserved. I like them but don't pass ur boundary sha!

We are cowards jaare, out of all the tribes wey fit blow themselves up or die for a cause, na Yoruba scarce pass, aboki people na dem be expert suicide bombers, Igbo and Southerners na dem be pipeline vandals and MEND, Yoruba all we've got is a dysfunctional OPC cult that are easily settled with money.. We love life to the fullest and would rather make deals with the devil than to sacrifice our lives. The only reason Yoruba nation seems a little strong is because of Lagos, take Lagos away and what you'll see is a widely marginalized tribe just like the Igbos with the only difference being that we Yorubas are contented with what we have and are happy to hide and live to fight another day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by drnelson: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=18pt]these people....they will not stop until the enter the lagoon[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Bollinger(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
dearpreye:

With all these ideologies, how can a people with different ideologies live peacefully together?

The only thing holding the country together is oil. For some reason they think that's their greatest resource.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by WIZGUY69(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lmfao
Uwazuruke
The only man in history that declared an independent country on top of okada grin
The greatest con artist ever liveth after Ojuku.

5 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Abugab(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
He can form his Biafra government and hold his elections even tomorrow for his people in the SE.

SS is not Biafra and can't be part of Biafra.
Biafra people should drum this message into his head.
You don't coerce people into an alliance they don't have an agreement with you on.
SE can do whatever they like with their agitation and anyone who tries to bring the SS into their already failed mission will get a hot one from me.

Nonsense......

8 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Trueyarn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
And what territories in the south south is he referring to? Is it not enough that we in my state harbour people from his place and even allow them to be employed in the oil companies that operate in our region?
That man should be mindful of the kind of jokes he tells.
We in the south south are not biafrans and will never be.
We will fight to our last blood to see to the continued success of one Nigeria.
Even if we want a division, it will never be Biafra.
The Niger Delta is large, strong and incomparably rich enough to be a republic of its own, but that is not what we stand for.
So to all of you who see any sense in this fool ishness, Tell him to stay away from the south south in any of his bogus claims as we do not want to have anything to do with his idio tic movement!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by sonnie10: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

You are the most ludicrous person on earth. Since you were born till date, can you tell us how many people you know that were killed or believed to have been killed by an Igbo man or group of Igbo people.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Trueyarn(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abugab:
He can form his Biafra government and hold his elections even tomorrow for his people in the SE.

You don't coerce people into an alliance they don't have an agreement with you on.
SE can do whatever they like with their agitation and anyone who tries to bring the SS into their already failed mission will get a hot one from me.

Nonsense......

Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by niggi4life(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
mystical109:
must nigeria b one?.brothers of d same mother nd father can wake up nd break dia tiers wot is so hard to understand
how do u know your tiers? Who gave u the measurement? South south refused to join you, yet u are also forcing your ties with them.
What will happen to your properties and investments in Lagos, abuja etc? I await your answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by omenka(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
modath:

Make I laugh abeg!! cheesy grin

Omenka, na true you talk...

Seems stony beans dey hungry Uwazuruike, also the attention Kanu is getting is making him feel some type of way! grin cheesy

Tonyebarcanista, now is your chance to be a senator @ least , thou shall not miss this chance!!

Honestly. I'm sure he visits this forum often and has read tales about the nutritious staple of dungeon dwellers.

Truckpusher, time to start campaigning bro. Which post would you be standing for??

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Bollinger(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
sonnie10:

You are the most ludicrous person on earth. Since you were born till date, can you tell us how many people you know that were killed or believed to have been killed by an Igbo man or group of Igbo people.

I remind you that the ghost of the civil war is what is still haunting the Igbos till today. This is the reason an Igbo man/woman will never be president. Nigerians need to understand their history.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by PBundles(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hope he rememebers that In April 2013, the Supreme Court held that the trial could commence after rejecting contrary submissions by Festus Keyamo.

So I say start up the case and let him join his buddy Kanu. I hope they are dealt with seriously. Im from delta state by the way so no, everyone is not supportive of this Nonsense.

When ppl are striving to build, we have these clowns looking to divide. To the gallows, with no hesitation.

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by sunnyflakes(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
I AM A FULL FLEDGED NIGERIAN AND I BELIEVE IN THE NIGERIAN PROJECT. BUT UNLIKE MOST PERSONS MAKING COMMENTS HERE I EQUALLY BELIEVE IN BIAFRA. HOWEVER, I DO NOT SEE BIAFRA FROM A SOVEREIGN POINT OF VIEW, RATHER I SEE IT AS A PEOPLE YEARNING TO BE GIVEN THEIR FULL RIGHT AND BE INTEGRATED IF TRULY OTHERS CONSIDER THEM TO BE AN ESSENTIAL PART IN THE NIGERIAN PROJECT.

ALL THIS SELF DENIAL AND NAME CALLING MIGHT NOT SEE US THROUGH. LET'S NOT FORGET INSTANCES WHERE SUCH AGITATIONS HAD PRODUCED NEW SOVEREIGN STATE ALBEIT PEACEFULLY. A CASE IN POINT IS THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH SUDAN. TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED.

BUHARI SHOULD HEED THE COUNSEL OF PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA, REACH OUT TO THIS AGGRIEVED FELLOWS AND ASCERTAIN HOW TO PACIFY THEM. BEFORE WATER GO PASS GARRI.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by adioolayi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na small small e dey start....mufungos will not caution this slowpoke now...when the DSS starts their own, we will be crying rule of law..
OK..continue!

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by wtfCode: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
fighting 4 biafra 4rm 2 different angles,thats good.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by slap1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Uwazuruike has lost relevance in the Igbo sociopolitical settings. I doubt his blood brothers even support his madness.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by sonnie10: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

I remind you that the ghost of the civil war is what is still haunting the Igbos till today. This is the reason an Igbo man/woman will never be president. Nigerians need to understand their history.

Do you comprehend through you anus? I asked simple question and you are taking about presidency.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by MARKone(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hahaha

Uwazurike the Clown.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by moneyurch(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abugab:

Nonsense......
hahahahahahahahaha who you be? all ths biafra and nigeria people sef, ok biafra na igbos abi? now oga presido say kachukwu na igbo, weh de hold strategic position, now ths contestd kachukwu is from delta suposdly part of ss now who we go believe? somebody is either lying or deceitful

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by oglalasioux(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
This Uwazurike dey mad true true o! Even when Kalu is still there he wants to book into Hotel Kuje voluntarily.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Bollinger(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
sonnie10:

Do you comprehend through you anus? I asked simple question and you are taking about presidency.

I remind you that the ghost of the civil war is what is still haunting the Igbos till today. Happy now?
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by sammychimex(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
This Biafra people are always looking for ways to insult the igbos. Imagine someone with this kind of reasoning still followed.

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by wtfCode: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
fighting for biafra 4rm 2 different angles.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Adeevah(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
This man's brain(Uwazuruike) is as small as 'dija's nip*le...

#iamsurehewantedtocollectsomethingfromojuku(hisfather)

#Ambode!LadipoMarketDemolitionNext

#FreebiafraFreeigboz

#Teamlet'sforcethem2relocate #Biaframustgo

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Mosh1: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
kkkp:
Hahahaha igbos are gud at comedy and empty chest beaters grin grin grin
Lol....as in ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by abimic(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Shameful that IPOB won't be able to vote despite their leader being in custody, and why would dollars be their legal tender? can't they form their own, always under the slave mentality siege, by the way, why B-INEC, are they that clueless about having theirs whose root won't be related to Nigeria? does all countries all over the world use INEC. back to point, this guy should wake up, dragging churches into this shows they're not ready for biafra yet.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

The only thing holding the country together is oil. For some reason they think that's their greatest resource.

Oil is supposed to be a blessing but instead it has become a huge curse. It has created laziness and parasitism. It has led to oppression of the owners by the greedy outsiders who have become the oppressors.

In most nations the resources of the system are posited into the lands of the minorities so as to enable them utilise them for their own benefit and progress. Here some greedy and sneaky folks deployed a military- supervised, fraudulent system that ensures the pilfering of the resources of others while not taking adequate steps to compensate them. These cheating will definitely create a bigger chaos in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by ogba20: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Miscreants everywhere
Is the op u re referring to because this is not true
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by sonnie10: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

I remind you that the ghost of the civil war is what is still haunting the Igbos till today. Happy now?

And the blood of over 3 million innocent Igbo women and children slaughtered by Hausa/Fulani between 1967-1970 is bringing prosperity to your Alamajiri disease infested region.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic / List Of Projects Tinubu Will Commission In May To Mark 1 Year In Office / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.