Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government (27377 Views)

MASSOB Faction Asks Uwazuruike To Return Property / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Uwazuruike To UN: It’s Time To Carve Out Biafra From Nigeria - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Abugab(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
moneyurch:
hahahahahahahahaha who you be? all ths biafra and nigeria people sef, ok biafra na igbos abi? now oga presido say kachukwu na igbo, weh de hold strategic position, now ths contestd kachukwu is from delta suposdly part of ss now who we go believe? somebody is either lying or deceitful

Didn't you follow the criticisms that followed when the president made that statement by Biafrans that Kachukwu wasn't Igbo?
We prefer to be minority in Nigeria not in a Biafra nation.
When they are drawing Biafra map they include SS and when it is time for appointments they deny them.

Hope you can see who is deceiving themselves now?

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by byteem: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
I AM A FULL FLEDGED NIGERIAN AND I BELIEVE IN THE NIGERIAN PROJECT. BUT UNLIKE MOST PERSONS MAKING COMMENTS HERE I EQUALLY BELIEVE IN BIAFRA. HOWEVER, I DO NOT SEE BIAFRA FROM A SOVEREIGN POINT OF VIEW, RATHER I SEE IT AS A PEOPLE YEARNING TO BE GIVEN THEIR FULL RIGHT AND BE INTEGRATED IF TRULY OTHERS CONSIDER THEM TO BE AN ESSENTIAL PART IN THE NIGERIAN PROJECT.
ALL THIS SELF DENIAL AND NAME CALLING MIGHT NOT SEE US THROUGH. LET'S NOT FORGET INSTANCES WHERE SUCH AGITATIONS HAD PRODUCED NEW SOVEREIGN STATE ALBEIT PEACEFULLY. A CASE IN POINT IS THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH SUDAN. TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED.
BUHARI SHOULD HEED THE COUNSEL OF PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA, REACH OUT TO THIS AGGRIEVED FELLOWS AND ASCERTAIN HOW TO PACIFY THEM. BEFORE WATER GO PASS GARRI.

THESE IGBOS CLAMORING FOR BIAFRA SHOULD FIRST BLAME THEIR GOVERNORS... THEY SHOULD CALL THEM TO ACCOUNT AND DEVELOP THE REGION PROPERLY .. IF THEY TURN THIS AGITATION TO THEIR POLITICIANS AND CALL FOR ACCOUNTABLE LEADERSHIP.. AM SURE THEY WOULD HAVE TURNED BETTER.. IF THE GOVS CAN TOGETHER AND PRESSURED THE FED GOV TO DREDGE ONITHSHA PORT .. AM SURE THAT REGION WILL BE BETTER OFF .. HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO BUILD THE NIGER BRIDGE..THE IGBO LEADERS ARE THE REAL CROOKS

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
modath:

Make I laugh abeg!! cheesy grin

Omenka, na true you talk...

Seems stony beans dey hungry Uwazuruike, also the attention Kanu is getting is making him feel some type of way! grin cheesy

Tonyebarcanista, now is your chance to be a senator @ least , thou shall not miss this chance!!

IPOB Senator? Hahahahahaaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Luukasz:
Nnamdi kanu don enter one chance. Inferior People of Biafra , Indigenous People of Brouhaha Igbo kwenu!!

You abhor so much disdain and disgust toward the Igbos and you still hypocritically want them to share in the same country with you? Isn't that ridiculous? If I hated a people, I'll let them walk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by moneyurch(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abugab:

Didn't you follow the criticisms that followed when the president made that statement by Biafrans that Kachukwu wasn't Igbo?
We prefer to be minority in Nigeria not in a Biafra nation.
When they are drawing Biafra map they include SS and when it is time for appointments they deny them.

Hope you can see who is deceiving themselves now?
i see ur point? but as i write now a friend of mine from delta beside me now is telling me he is a biafran but not with the south east people as the igbos are too greedy, could it be that the ss r divided in their resolution?
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by ihatesycophant(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
The wailers Society of Biafra, the time has come for as many that want to become senator, house of reps or house assembly member to become. Rush to your Biafra land and pick up your form at the headquarters. Wonder they say, it would never end. This is one from one charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by paramakina202: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
I pity those who will fall victim of Uwazuruike scam.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by bandad: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Uwazurike the dreamer of the highest order. You will live with the pains of your unfulfilled reverie till the end of time. Create your Biafra in the next world. Ok. Trying to push his people into their untimely deaths and will run when the heat becomes unbearable like his u***e did years back. Nonesensicalistically Idiotisticaliscally.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Abugab(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
moneyurch:
i see ur point? but as i write now a friend of mine from delta beside me now is telling me he is a biafran but not with the south east people as the igbos are too greedy, could it be that the ss r divided in their resolution?

Your friend is right.
They will use their greed to subdue the minority and use the same greed to tear themselves apart.

Biafra will be worse than South Sudan if it succeeds.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by victons(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
centvin008:
•Election to hold February 22

Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra leader Ralph Uwazuruike has announced plans to set up a parallel government in the Southeast and Southsouth.

Election will hold on February 22 into wards, provinces, districts, regions and zones of the Southeast and Southsouth, which it said are Biafra  territories.

Speaking during the presentation of the 2016 Biafra Budget at the Ojukwu Memorial library, Uwazuruike announced the appointment of Rev. Fr Samuel Aniebonam, a Catholic Priest, as the Chairman of the Biafra Independent National Electoral Commission (B-INEC).

His words: “In line with our principle of non-violence towards establishing a sovereign control over the territorial boarders of the New Biafra, a Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Samuel Aniebonam has been appointed the Chairman of Biafra Independent National Electoral Commission, (B-INEC).

“The Chairman, with other anointed men and women of God as members, will supervise the internal election into the offices of the new Biafra Government on February 22.” The separatist leader said the election will be by open ballot, popularly known as Option A4.

“Our election will not be like Nigeria’s election, it will be a transparent one. In Biafra, there won’t be electoral fraud. The tenure of the elected Regional Governor or Minister would be four years and nine months. There shall be no second tenure.

“Once you are defeated, you won’t appeal in a tribunal against your opponent. This is why members of the commission would be men and women of God.”

MASSOB’s National Director of Information, Sunny Okereafor, in a telephone interview, said the elections is in line with democratic ideals and international best practices, which Biafra was founded on, and where citizens would find satisfaction.

He explained that only members of MASSOB and its parent body, the Biafra Independence Movement, (BIM), are qualified to vote and be voted for in the election.

“The electioneering has began; we are conducting elections into all offices from wards to the zones, to elect leaders to administer Biafra. We are going to show Nigeria how to conduct free and fair elections without rigging, intimidation and favouritism.

“Biafra will be a country where others would come to learn how democracy works. We have already set standards. Our non-violent approach is legendary and we have received several commendations for it. We want freedom; Biafra is the answer.”

Okereafor said as soon as the elections were concluded and winners sworn in, Biafra would re-introduce its legal tender, the pounds.

http://thenationonlineng.net/uwazuruike-to-set-up-parallel-govt/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by philanthropist1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Like play like play
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abugab:

Your friend is right.
They will use their greed to subdue the minority and use the same greed to tear themselves apart.

Biafra will be worse than South Sudan if it succeeds.

Far from it. The cooperation will simply enhance both groups as rules will surely be lettered down. Stop creating confusion where there's none. I've gained nothing in this system. Lemme try with the SE brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Akiika: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Except the details of the budgets aren't in the report. How much is in BIAFRA federal account? how much are the states getting in allocations? what are their source of revenues? Seat of power? e.t.c? I think these guys are just scam artists that seeks attention and relevance to fleet few gullible ibos of their money. Kontinuu! DSS are on their way!
Mutiny...Anarchy....Treason....the list of the charges shall be endless!

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Stanbeto: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na beg i dey beg o, make una no go waste innocent Blood o

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by ihatesycophant(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
etcme:
Not again Mr. Uwazuruike. Abi u no know the meaning of your name (Let the world rest).
Chairman you are a world of your own so you better go and take some rest. Membretus inuendo
He may not even know the meaning of his name.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by ihatesycophant(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
The wailers Society of Biafra, the time has come for as many that want to become senator, house of reps or house assembly member to become. Rush to your Biafra land and pick up your form at the headquarters. Wonder they say, it would never end. This is one from one charlatan.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
continue preaching your gospel ooo. but please and please remove south south from it .

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by dazdilijae(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
DaGC:
In as much as this is a comedic statement, I cant help but remember pre-elections when the APC also threatened to do same if they lost.

Nigerians are indeed funny grin

Do you see it as calculated plot by this people? First get kanu arrested to buy sympathy then now make statements same way the APC did and invite another arrest.
There is sometin we are not seing and if our intelligence agency are really intelligent then they won't make the same mistake done already with kanu.
I m not in the security circles but some1 should start thinking with their heads and not with their pride.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by todayboy: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
I think it's been very long since this guy tasted beans, and longs to have his taste buds nourished again.

I think he's envious of Nnamumudi's enjoyment in the dungeon.

The passports they swindled them on is gonna be child's play compared to this next scam where folks would be asked to pay tax to run the Biafra government.cheesy

This isht has gotta be the most profitable scam of the century! grin
Make ona dey joke Nigeria is gradually becoming failed state, the tyrant president that his suppose to engage the Biafra agitators with issues his busy causing more tension by making useless statements like what the igbos want.

This is the first president that have devide Nigeria so much his ready to give amnesty to Boko haram but not ready to engage people who have different ideology

Make the Twitter children keep deceiving they tyrant president that he is God we are watching
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by fero07(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dollyak:
Fantasy.... Some people still won't give up on biafra?
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by cheruv: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Henovy:

Yes, eastern enclave without my papa's land (Urhobo land). My papa's land has NEVER been part of Biafran territory and can NEVER be. Expansionist mentality. Nonsense!
Cut off the hand of any Biafran that touches urhoboland

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by heniford(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm am watching... Believe me am seeing another war
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by idros4real: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
In Mandela's voice "Long Walk To Freedom". The last time I heard about Uwazuruike he duped the biafrans. Mofos.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is really a distraction, IPOB & MASSOB all in South east the confused set of people.

Nigeria has been living together as one until they started this hatred against north (Hausa/ Fulani, and wanted the Yoruba to join them, the Yoruba did not see reason for the hatred and back out.

Since Igbo has refused to forgive themselves and another there is no way they will be relevant in this nation, you cannot have hatred mind and think of leading, leadership circuit is not designed with hatred.

The Igbo need to go back to drawing board and see where they got it wrong, coming up with secession will definitely loose the trust the more from the north and west even the middle belt that the cut out for themselves to be part of Biafra.

Enough is enough for the one who wish to be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by BABANGBALI: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
this man go tey inside prison pass monkey,i pity him wife and childrens,anyway other men go dey service the woman like dem service mandela wife when him dey for prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by cheruv: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
dazdilijae:

Do you see it as calculated plot by this people? First get kanu arrested to buy sympathy then now make statements same way the APC did and invite another arrest.
There is sometin we are not seing and if our intelligence agency are really intelligent then they won't make the same mistake done already with kanu.
I m not in the security circles but some1 should start thinking with their heads and not with their pride.
Your thinking is closer to the game plan cheesy
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by xtrorp: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
uncle005:
This is really a distraction, IPOB & MASSOB all in South east the confused set of people.

Nigeria has been living together as one until they started this hatred against north (Hausa/ Fulani, and wanted the Yoruba to join them, the Yoruba did not see reason for the hatred and back out.

Since Igbo has refused to forgive themselves and another there is no way they will be relevant in this nation, you cannot have hatred mind and think of leading, leadership circuit is not designed with hatred.

The Igbo need to go back to drawing board and see where they got it wrong, coming up with secession will definitely loose the trust the more from the north and west even the middle belt that the cut out for themselves to be part of Biafra.

Enough is enough for the one who wish to be wise.

Lying propagandist, this is for your consumption:

Ever since you were born, have you seen or heard anywhere Igbos are on rampage, killing people and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

How many of your elites dare challenge the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris or Yorubas for their unjust ways? How many of you dare counter the numerous killings and destruction of lives and properties that have been occurring for many decades in the North unabated? 

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of Yorubas even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

You say that Igbos are arrogant, and that they don't respect their hosts while you subtly proclaim that the Hausa-Fulanis are peace-loving and accommodative. You don’t like Igbos but you still fought and killed them to be in this fraudulent union where your likes are favoured by the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity.
And your people even had the effrontery to castigate Igbos for seeking a self-determination! 

Many of you hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, in the same 'One Nigeria'! You say Igbos disrespect and denigrate their host when Igbos choose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see anything wrong in Oba Akiolu's threat to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed candidate! The same threat was backed by many Yorubas including Dr Ariyo in the US who even called for genocide.

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY TO TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY.
At the 2015 presidential election Igbos only exercised their franchise right just like other tribes.

If Igbos are the promoters of hate in Nigeria, can anyone tell us any instance where Igbos go about causing mayhem, killing and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

It's only mischievous bigots in the society that turn blind eye to the evil and injustice, and permit the atrocities to flourish in the land because they gain from the lopsided arrangement in the polity.

GENESIS OF HATRED IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011:  ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by xtrorp: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
uncle005:

damosthottest:
THIS WILL SHOCK MANY, A MASTERPIECE WRITTEN BY A NIGER DELTAN FROM URHOBO:

... this is coming from a Deltan, which will also shock many..., as they have tried to Divide us by State and Geo-political zones - Chike Michael.

Ena Ofugara from Urhobo wrote:

More On How A People Have Thrived in Adversity.
Four years into independence, three years before civil war, see how Nigeria was treating IGBOS
Now for you who may not understand why Igbos tried to leave the union, listen to parliamentarians.... Law makers in 1964 and tell me if it is your tribe you will not be like Ojukwu. Why would you want to be in a country where people treat you like this? Read for yourselves.
"Northern House Of Assembly Proceedings, February-March 1964
Below is an extract from the proceedings of the Northern Region House of Assembly between February and March 1964, less than four years after Nigeria’s independence from the British. I have nothing to add.

Read and judge for yourself:
Mallam Muhammadu Mustapha Mande Gyan:
On the allocation of plots to Ibos or allocation of stalls, I would like to advise the Minister that these people know how to make money, and we do not know the way and manner of getting about this business. We do not want Ibos to be allocated with plots. I do not want them to be given plots...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
I would like (you), as a Minister of Land and Survey, to revoke forthwith all Certificates of Occupancy from the hands of the Ibos resident in the Region... (Applause).

Mr. A. A. Agogede:
I’m very glad that we are in a Moslem country, and the government of Northern Nigeria allowed some few Christians in the region to enjoy themselves according to the belief of their religion, but building of hotels should be taken away from the Igbos, and even if we find some Christians who are interested in building hotels and do not have money to do so, the government should aid them, instead of allowing Ibos to continue with their hotels.

Dr. Iya Abubakar (Special Member, Lecturer, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria):
I am one of the strong believers in Nigerian unity, and I have hoped for our having a united Nigeria, but certainly if the present state of affairs continues, I hope the government will investigate first the desirability and secondly the possibility of extending Northernisation policy to the petty traders. (Applause).

Mallam Mukhtar Bello:
I would like to say something very important, that the Minister should take my appeal to the Federal Government about the Igbos in the post office. I wish the numbers of these Igbos be reduced…. There are too many of them in the North. They are like sardines and 1 think they are just too dangerous to the Region.

Mallam Ibrahim Musa:
Mr. Chairman, Sir. Well first and foremost, what I have to say before this Hon. House is that we should send a delegation to meet our Hon. Premier to move a motion in this very Budget Session that all the Ibos working in the Civil Service of Northern Nigeria, including the native authorities, whether they are contractors or not, should be repatriated at once...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
There should be no contracts either from the government, native authorities, or private enterprises given to Ibo contractors (Government Bench: Good talk and shouts of “Fire the Southerners”). Again, Mr. Chairman, the foreign firms too should be given time limit to replace all Ibo in their firms by some other people.

The Premier (Alhaji the Hon. Sir Ahmadu Bello, K.B.E., Sardauna of Sokoto):
It is my most earnest desire that every post in the region, however small it is, be filled by a Northerner (Applause)

Alhaji Usman Liman:
What brought the Ibos into this region? They were here since the colonial days. Had it not been for the colonial rule, there would hardly have been any Ibo in this region. Now that there is no colonial rule, the Ibos should go back to their region. There should be no hesitation about the matter.
Mr. Chairman, North is for Northerners, East for Easterners, West for Westerners, and the Federation is for us all. (Applause)

The Minister of Land and Survey (Alhaji the Hon. Ibrahim Musa Cashash, O.B.E.):
Mr. Chairman. Sir, I do not like to take up much of the time of this House in making explanations, but I would like to assure members that having heard their demands about Ibos holding land in Northern Nigeria, my ministry will do all it can to see that the demands of members are met. How to do this, when to do it, al1 these should not be disclosed. In due course, you will all see what will happen. (Applause).
Culled from M. O. Onyenakeya, Igbos in Nigerian Politics, pp.30-32

https://m./426888550813216?view=permalink&id=466671230168281

Hausa-Fulanis are very tribal to the extent that Christian minorities in the North maltreated and relegated to the background.
Till date there is much blood letting and killings in the North.

How can a country built on a false and faulty foundation  progress by concealing the truth?

Austin4lif:
if not for the Grace of God I would have been death by the Fulani/hausa machine guns. Heavy machine Guns was shot in my area for 3 hours, no police and army from the Z00 come to help us. We have to use cutlass and stones to defend ourselves. It would have been a disaster even though we lost some gallant igbo youths who fought them with some northern Christians. The machine Guns shake houses wen fired, even the army don't have such guns but youths still confronted them. Nobody is asking who bought the Guns for them, can a koro seller or a tomato seller afford to buy SMG? Some stupid pple will come here and be shouting one Nigeria , sai Buhari. Go to Riyom in plateau state, go to Rigasa in kaduna, go to wadel in kano state, u will know that we are not one Nigeria.
Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what am concerned of is the northern domination of the minority groups in Nigeria. If you visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the birth right of Nigeria.

Those from the east,west and south are being regarded as foreigners in same Nigeria in Kano state. You dont have equal rights like those who are from there. Travel to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level of religious intolerance. The state school of health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians especially the girls were forced to put on Hijab b4 entering class

Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state were it is a sin to be called igbo or a Christian even though there are minority christians from that state who are known as the"maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not have permit to build ur church and u will be harassed to pay tax by the local authorities even though hausa people are not goood in paying for Govt facilities. 
Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic cars and nobody is asking how did they get the money even though many of our igwe's and oba's don't even own a car.
Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will u see a particular ethnic group dominating all the sectors of the economy

Imokay:
Some pictures here will disturb you, but please this madness must stop.Something is hurting me and as each day goes by, it gets worse.

The blogs rarely report this. Its voice is muted on TV and radio. But for us that are affected, this voice is loud. Sometimes it is a shout, sometimes it is a cry, sometimes it is a prayer, sometimes it is just a hollow empty sound.
Berom people are being wiped out one family at a time. It started 14years ago. Our men, our women, our children are being murdered on the streets, on their farms, in their sleep, on the way to school and sometimes still in the womb.
The culprits are called Unknown gunmen. They are unknown to the security agencies, unknown to the bloggers, unknown to TV, Radio and Newspapers. They are most terrifyingly unknown to the presidency. Funny thing is if you ask a 3 year old Berom boy who they are, he will tell you. I heard a statement from the FG vowing to deal with cattle rustlers and to protect cattle rearers. The Fulanis that carry AK47s alongside their sticks?But nothing was said of the farmers (Beroms). So who will protect the farmers? Who will protect their families from the cattle rearers?
My mother’s village is practically empty. The women and children are squatting in town. The men form bands, like vigilantes knowing that they cannot turn their backs away from their ancestral lands or they will be lost forever.
That is the plan. Shey you all know. It is a war to claim territory." We make their villages unsafe, they run away and we can roam and graze freely. 100years from now, no one will dispute it is ours." It is a long term plan but one family a night, in a year thousands are killed year in year out and the plan is taking shape.
A chemical explosion at British America in Lamingo area in Jos and the Federal Government orders an investigation. Families are being snuffed out, not a word. He is chasing money for people that are dying. When (if) he gets this money, how many will be alive to benefit from it? I am speaking about my people, who are displaced all over plateau state. In my family house in Jos, we cook with a huge pot outside. I cannot tell you how much it costs. We will bear the cost, if only we knew when help will come.
The rest of Nigeria is looking at the North East, but they have hope. Who is looking at the North Central? We are looking at ourselves. When people from Benue speak, we understand only too well.
Someone asked what the security agencies are doing, we are asking the same. I remember when the soldiers in Vom were pursued by women baring their breasts. They were camping in the midst of Vom people and still families were being killed.
I understand America’s unwillingness to give up their guns. Too many crazy people. If the Berom people decided to bear arms, who in honesty will blame them? How do you look at the corpses of children with their milky bloody brains on the floor next to their severed heads and not burn with murderous rage? How do you look at young pretty girls wearing tights in the Jos morning cold strewn on the floor in awkward positions on half harvested potato farms and not want vengeance? How do you wrap the bodies of your 65 year old uncle, his younger brother, his wife and two children in wrappers and lay them side by side in a large dug out red dirt ditch and still feel human? How does a mother stop being a mother when her breasts are still leaking with milk for a baby hacked to death with a cutlass? She would hug the older children for comfort, only they were killed too.
And O ye kinsmen of Fulani, that jump into every thread and talk about how much cattle the Fulani have lost. Can you help us do a body count? Count your cattle and victims and we will count just our bodies. If ours is higher, will you stop? Will your thirsty god finally be appeased? I am equating the lives of my people to your cows. I am to understand they are precious to you. You have killed our old, young and the babies. You have spared no one.
I call on President  Buhari because he said he is for us all. Not just the cattle rearers.
Plateau state voted almost 50%, hear our cries.
Lastly, no one should mention graze reserves. You cannot soak a land with the blood of its indigenes and then hand it over to their killers. Your cows will be eating blood grass.As i was putting this piece together, new cries,  young able bodied men,with lives snuffed out of them by unknown gun men. Help us please, come to our aid........people here that campaigned, hep us get the president, maybe no one is telling him. We learn from the last administration, that people in power can be isolated from things happening and that was or confidence i this new administration. The President must hear, know and act.
Ya Yesu Adagwi, see our tears. Save our children.

Pix 1 and 2 Pictures of the victims.
Pix 3 Victims murdered in cold blood.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by BABANGBALI: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
dustmalik:
Very good development. Jail will definitely be his(Uwazuruike) next abode. That way, Kanu will have a familiar cellmate.
not only him will go to jail,the so called B-INEC officials,those that contested and voted in the elections will all be sent to prisons without trial.
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheruv:

Cut off the hand of any Biafran that touches urhoboland
pls where is irunOBO land?
Re: Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government by Ademolag(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok oooo, we are waiting. Read THERE IS A COUNTRY CALLED BIAFRA on pages77.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs / Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.