Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back (478 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got / Omg I Can't Take This No More, She Farts Whenever We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by Agimor(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nairalanders What can you give to love that you can't take from it back?
Re: What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by ucheHapers(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Doesn't make sense...
Re: What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by obiorathesubtle: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sperm

After sex of course.
Re: What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by bibijay123(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
My kidney grin
Re: What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
My Virginity grin angry
Re: What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by jonaifame22(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
My energy. My time. My money. My s.perm Etc.....
Re: What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by RexKexMilann: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
My Virginity grin angry
Are You A Virgin?
Re: What Can You Give To Love That You Can't Take From It Back by trybe(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
What kinda question is this for pete sake

(1) (Reply)

Top Online Dating Web Sites In Kenya / 10 Steps To Find Yourself Again After Loss / Can You Pray With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Before Or After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.